CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mongs in Black Tie

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

A somewhat different angle to mongs taken out in public; Last weekend, we were at a wedding, one of the wife's friends finally found some soppy cunt to say he would.  Now people wo bring babies and young children to formal affairs are cunts, that has been discussed; people who trod out their spacky, mobility scooter bound flids they're cunts as well.  Dressing up a mobility scooter bound mong child to go to a formal affair, is upping the despicable cunt game quite remarkably.  The narrow, uneven beady eyes, the completely cartoonish teeth, the already noticeable hair loss, and of course the loudspoken obnoxious speech impediment when running over your foot and saying "'ello!  Are you a friend of the groom?"  FUCK OFF, and tell your parents to drown you in the tub.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

I found that the cunts who brought the flid were a pile of shit, so the nom itself, is defacto, a pile of shit.  You know about being a pile of shit, Panz...what's it like?  

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A somewhat different angle to mongs taken out in public; Last weekend, we were at a wedding, one of the wife's friends finally found some soppy cunt to say he would.  Now people wo bring babies and young children to formal affairs are cunts, that has been discussed; people who trod out their spacky, mobility scooter bound flids they're cunts as well.  Dressing up a mobility scooter bound mong child to go to a formal affair, is upping the despicable cunt game quite remarkably.  The narrow, uneven beady eyes, the completely cartoonish teeth, the already noticeable hair loss, and of course the loudspoken obnoxious speech impediment when running over your foot and saying "'ello!  Are you a friend of the groom?"  FUCK OFF, and tell your parents to drown you in the tub.  

this is a mean spirited and offensive nom, its thoughtless and inconsiderate in the extreme.

How on earth do you think it is going to make Drew feel when he reads it. Well? 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

this is a mean spirited and offensive nom, its thoughtless and inconsiderate in the extreme.

How on earth do you think it is going to make Drew feel when he reads it. Well? 

I am far more concerned about the effect on Fender.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Superb. You know my thoughts on these dribbling little spackers. For the good of humanity and evolution, why do we insist on keeping these cunts alive to contaminate the planet? 

And the people who ‘pimp the rides’ of wheelchairs/scooters with flowers and ribbons for such occasions need to be eradicated also. 

Mongs breeding Mongs. Makes me sick. 

25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Superb. You know my thoughts on these dribbling little spackers. For the good of humanity and evolution, why do we insist on keeping these cunts alive to contaminate the planet? 

And the people who ‘pimp the rides’ of wheelchairs/scooters with flowers and ribbons for such occasions need to be eradicated also. 

I'm in the city for football today and the place is absolutely fucking heaving with spastics in wheelchairs.

I know that they are essentially subhuman, but surely even a mentally deficient cunt with wheels and a nappy can realise that they are a major fucking inconvenience when nearly 30,000 people are congregating for a game. They should stay locked in their institutions and only be allowed out when decent folk are sleeping.

I want them all hoisted by their own spacktards.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm in the city for football today and the place is absolutely fucking heaving with spastics in wheelchairs.

I know that they are essentially subhuman, but surely even a mentally deficient cunt with wheels and a nappy can realise that they are a major fucking inconvenience when nearly 30,000 people are congregating for a game. They should stay locked in their institutions and only be allowed out when decent folk are sleeping.

How many fingers and toes?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You’re a mentally deficient cunt. It’s the 6 nations, there is fucking footy on all the time, each shitty episode indistinguishable from the last. Stop going on about it. Giving me a fucking headache.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Are you watching this football shit today?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Makes yer cock sick, no doubt.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Norwich City get 30,000? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Don't concern yourself about me, you smelly old cunt. I read this nom with expectations that your name would be included.

I would have had to post in the Open Forum, for that.  If I'm honest, the piss and dead fish smelling old bint isn't worth it.  

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would have had to post in the Open Forum, for that.  If I'm honest, the piss and dead fish smelling old bint isn't worth it.  

If i'm honest, i think she needs to be put out of her misery, the smell and brain damage is taking it's toll on the sardine smelling old wench.