CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beast From The East

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Blah blah fucking blah. Every scientist is bought and paid for by big business and politicians. Every cunt in corporate capitalism and politics is a fucking liar, only interested in lining their own pockets and keeping the worker ants under control. 

Global warming and all that shit is just a way of robbing our pockets and making us scared of the future and therefore easy to control. I don’t see any of these politicians and rich cunts on the fucking bus in the morning. I don’t see any tax dodgers like Bonio and Goboff worrying about their “carbon footprint “ as they jet between their mansions all over the world.

Climate change is a fucking con. How do I know this? Because it comes from the mouths of politicians.....proven liars over and over again.

How many times do you need to be fucked up the arse before you think twice about bending over?

That's a bit of a trick question, innit?  When you consider the likes of Albert, Frank, Punky...they don't hesitate to bend over.  I think I would have used an analogy about not playing with matches to stop getting burned.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's a bit of a trick question, innit?  When you consider the likes of Albert, Frank, Punky...they don't hesitate to bend over.  I think I would have used an analogy about not playing with matches to stop getting burned.  

Wrong again you supercilious cunt, I don't take it up the arse, I GIVE IT!

1 minute ago, scotty said:

You ought to, the grammar, spelling and punctuation are appalling. 

Thanks, I'll try and source a copy. BTW, good morning hope you have a good day.

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's never a good day when your first job is in Portsmouth. 

I've only been there once, as a tourist. I visited HMS Victory (also Mary Rose, HMS Warrior &c) and found it very interesting.

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Blah blah fucking blah. Every scientist is bought and paid for by big business and politicians. Every cunt in corporate capitalism and politics is a fucking liar, only interested in lining their own pockets and keeping the worker ants under control. 

Global warming and all that shit is just a way of robbing our pockets and making us scared of the future and therefore easy to control. I don’t see any of these politicians and rich cunts on the fucking bus in the morning. I don’t see any tax dodgers like Bonio and Goboff worrying about their “carbon footprint “ as they jet between their mansions all over the world.

Climate change is a fucking con. How do I know this? Because it comes from the mouths of politicians.....proven liars over and over again.

How many times do you need to be fucked up the arse before you think twice about bending over?

True. It's a con to get more diesel and petrol tax off us. Including now, the south and north poles have only ever been frozen 4 other times in the whole history of the earth. Its normal for no snow to be there. We're at best speeding it up slightly, but they are gonna melt anyhow. Trump was right. You can't stop cars and farming.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It is not just about the warming, that may be a normal variant. What about all the fucking waste, particularly plastic that clearly is fucking things up. Stick your fucking head out of your hovel on a clear day and look at the filth in the air. The visibility in London is shit. This has health consequences. Sure politicians are cunts and big business will exploit any opportunity to milk the fucking tits off it, but it is undeniable we are festering in our own made detritus.

Guest judgetwi
19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It is not just about the warming, that may be a normal variant. What about all the fucking waste, particularly plastic that clearly is fucking things up. Stick your fucking head out of your hovel on a clear day and look at the filth in the air. The visibility in London is shit. This has health consequences. Sure politicians are cunts and big business will exploit any opportunity to milk the fucking tits off it, but it is undeniable we are festering in our own made detritus.

Well maybe the air around my hovel would not be so filthy if Suckdick Khunt and his mates at TFL weren’t handing out thousands of private hire licenses to any foreign fucker waltzing into the country. It might also help if said unneeded taxis weren’t sitting in traffic jams caused by fucking cycle lanes that nobody uses.

There might be a lot less detritus if we had fewer detritus people from fucking detritus countries.

15 hours ago, ratcum said:

You know those cunts who die Soles, and everyone says at their funeral

"Sandra was one of those people who'd do anything for anyone"?

Unfortunately not, and that Sandra was a right slag!

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If you replaced your penchant for tabloids once in a while and educated yourself with the National Geographic, for example, you'll see that global warming is very evident indeed, with the scientific community split approximately 60-40 in favour of its causes (being man-made rather than naturally cyclical). The detail in LCS's post – in that it's February across Northern Europe – seems to have completely passed you by. While the vapidity of your comment doesn't surprise me, I genuinely believe the eradication of ignorant simpletons such as yourself would be a positive step in helping to reduce the advance of global warming. 

And verbose windbags like you ain't doing much to help either, the only difference between you and a methane cow-fart's contribution to global warming is this, a cow-fart smells sweeter than your rancid breath.

Fuck off.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pop Quiz people: what’s the difference between climate and weather?

A free gallon of heating oil to the winner. 

A. I don't give a fuck.

Diesel please.

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pop Quiz people: what’s the difference between climate and weather?

A free gallon of heating oil to the winner. 

Weather is daily. Climate is over longer period.

5 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

I've only been there once, as a tourist. I visited HMS Victory (also Mary Rose, HMS Warrior &c) and found it very interesting.

HMS Victory at Portsmouth has been massively rebuilt since Trafalgar. Basically it had the shit blown out if it that it was reduced to driftwood. But interesting as you say. 

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

And verbose windbags like you ain't doing much to help either, the only difference between you and a methane cow-fart's contribution to global warming is this, a cow-fart smells sweeter than your rancid breath.

Fuck off.

A farting cow and rancid breath? I think you may be getting me confused with your wife.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You make some good points but I don't think it's as black & white as this, Judge.

While I concur authorities are using global warming as a means to manipulate for votes, power and control, the simple fact is Earth is warming at an alarming rate. Whether you disagree with those qualified to study this is beside the point. The rate of warming is increasing – and this is sadly fact. For example, the 20th century's last two decades were the hottest in 400 years and the warmest for several millennia; Arctic ice is rapidly disappearing to the point where it is predicted to have its first completely ice-free summer by 2040; average temperatures have climbed 1.4F (0.8C) around the world since 1880 (much of this in recent decades according to NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies), which is attributed to an upsurge in the amount of extreme weather events taking place. Are these facts part of a con?

Governments are undoubtedly trying to milk us for it, but the question is, are humans causing it? If we are, then control from the politicians and rich, lying cunts is to a degree justified, because they are the only ones who can affect change.

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I knew that it was really cold last night because I saw some penguins sitting on one of the shelves at the local Co-op

Did you p p p p p p p pick any up?

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why are you always such an irritating p p p p p p p prick?

Because I had lessons from you, thanks.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The Open Corner has died a death, Frank is nowhere to be seen, and baltic conditions ravage the country.

The Forum needs a hero.

Who arrives to save the day? An uneducated, raving conspiracy theorist telling us its all a load of bollocks. Can I ask what qualifies you to make such a bold statement?