CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beast From The East

Last Cunt Standing

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do be careful, Ratters.  her gaze alone could turn men to stone, and make any bread dough a sourdough.  She would have stiff competition from Pen in the infected fanny race, but would inevitably win out, because she wouldn't be caught up Punky's arse!  

Surely this would give Pen the leading edge?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Surely this would give Pen the leading edge?

The feeble, fragile boned cunt should have topped herself years ago.  The only interesting aspect to such a race, would be seeing how she manages to cleanse the dried spunk and faeces out of Punky's arse, manage her walking frame and defeat Ann in the race.  No mobility scooters allowed, mind.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do be careful, Ratters.  her gaze alone could turn men to stone, and make any bread dough a sourdough.  She would have stiff competition from Pen in the infected fanny race, but would inevitably win out, because she wouldn't be caught up Punky's arse!  

wise words indeed Wizzle.

Margaret's Thatcher is another work on the drawing board

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

wise words indeed Wizzle.

Margaret's Thatcher is another work on the drawing board

Always have a project in development.  This one has an international Adult Video Nude award written all over it.  

Guest King Rollo
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The feeble, fragile boned cunt should have topped herself years ago.  The only interesting aspect to such a race, would be seeing how she manages to cleanse the dried spunk and faeces out of Punky's arse, manage her walking frame and defeat Ann in the race.  No mobility scooters allowed, mind.  

Perhaps we should shove Ann up there too?  Let them fight it out in in his cavernous back passage which, doubtlessly, he would enjoy since they are not men and this would in no way be gay / offensive to his Catholic tastes...  The traces of spunk are, alas, more of a mystery ...

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Perhaps we should shove Ann up there too?  Let them fight it out in in his cavernous back passage which, doubtlessly, he would enjoy since they are not men and this would in no way be gay / offensive to his Catholic tastes...  The traces of spunk are, alas, more of a mystery ...

I have suspicions that Pen is actually a bloke, and at least partly responsible for said semen deposits.  

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have suspicions that Pen is actually a bloke, and at least partly responsible for said semen deposits.  

The traces of spunk are just leftovers from when he had to take his liquid variation of Communion on Sunday.

Guest Gronda Gronda
52 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Cook had a nasty bout of this.  I am a bit suspicious about the bread she produced this morning ... a bit "marmitey"!

Your cook is not fit for purpose.  Give her some Greek yogurt, antibacterial soap and some training on safe food handling.

Guest King Rollo
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wise words Rangdo. Doogy rev.

11 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Your cook is not fit for purpose.  Give her some Greek yogurt, antibacterial soap and some training on safe food handling.

I've signed her off til her clunge is clean. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I've signed her off til her clunge is clean. 

Will you personally inspect the cleanliness on her return?

Guest King Rollo
5 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Will you personally inspect the cleanliness on her return?

As long as the air is fresh, the cloud of flies disperses and the reek of marmite-marinaded kippers subsides, I'll take it on trust. Last time Wizard inspected up there, though armed with Jamie's magic torch and a canary, he disappeared for a month. Was totally delirious when he finally fell out, kept muttering gibberish about pot-holing in Cheddar Gorge. Canary and torch never seen again - Jamie and Wordsworth were really cross. He also looked like he'd just lost a fight with Slimer from Ghostbusters. I think I'll give it a miss...

39 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

As long as the air is fresh, the cloud of flies disperses and the reek of marmite-marinaded kippers subsides, I'll take it on trust. Last time Wizard inspected up there, though armed with Jamie's magic torch and a canary, he disappeared for a month. Was totally delirious when he finally fell out, kept muttering gibberish about pot-holing in Cheddar Gorge. Canary and torch never seen again - Jamie and Wordsworth were really cross. He also looked like he'd just lost a fight with Slimer from Ghostbusters. I think I'll give it a miss...

Wizard stole Jamie's torch? Expect a visit from a constable with a unicycle wheel where his legs should be.

Guest King Rollo
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wizard stole Jamie's torch? Expect a visit from a constable with a unicycle wheel where his legs should be.

The constable is too busy eating truncheons while cycling round a helter skelter.  I think we've got bigger problems ... There's a rumour that Chorlton and the Wheelies are on their way...

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A farting cow and rancid breath? I think you may be getting me confused with your wife.

At least I don't have to walk around behind her picking up her shit in a bag, I just put her out in the garden, to graze.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A farting cow and rancid breath? I think you may be getting me confused with your wife.

I don't know the resident grass missed this one.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
9 hours ago, King Rollo said:

I think we've got bigger problems ... There's a rumour that Chorlton and the Wheelies are on their way...

That'll pale into insignificance when Valdez finally arrives. Ask @ratcum, he'll tell you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's been a tough few days in the wilds of Norfolk. The only solace I can take from it is the glimmer of hope that Neil has slipped on the ice and broken his fat fucking neck.

All this snow lying about is highly suggestive.