CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Doctors Surgeries

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I have only been here since late 2009. I made four funny comments in 2010 alone. I also found out that Benny cleaned the kitchens at the secret bunker.

this is so plainly a bare faced lie Penny. Maybe between 2009 and 2018 but not in a single year no way,  unless you were attempting humour in which case chalk up funny occurrence no 5. nice one Penny

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Berser said:

I remain the same person , same name , same happy go lucky applicant .. however there was a forced hiatus at one point .

Get a fucking avatar!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's already been rumoured that you've got one already.

funny-tan-fail.jpg

I saw him at Studland last weekend.

56 minutes ago, Ape said:

We need to get the opinion of ‘Baws - The Wizard Of Aut.

I remember Berser all right - but then I remember everything, so no surprises there.

The kindest thing I can say about him is that he was not renowned for his punctuation.

1 minute ago, Berser said:

A fact I remain proud of . As I recall Baws you were not particularly entertaining back then and remain a rogue eyelash in regards funniness to this day apparently .

Luckily, I couldn’t give a demi-shite what you think. Cheers!

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

I parked in the disabled bay today at my doctors surgery. Some receptionist shouted out: "Oi, What's your disability?  I said: "Tourette's, you cunt, now fuck off! 

Nite nite you cretins.

11 hours ago, Berser said:

Your conjecture is of little consequence to me . In the way your cock is to the sexual m satisfaction of your wife and your  DNA is to your children . But I will bare it in mind .

Reported for mentioning family. Read the rules you thick fucking cunt, they're really not hard to stick to. 

On 4/28/2018 at 7:49 PM, Berser said:

Your conjecture is of little consequence to me . In the way your cock is to the sexual m satisfaction of your wife and your  DNA is to your children . But I will bare it in mind .

Hello Bersey, nice to see you have invented a new gender, you are now officially a fantastic spastic that speaks codswallop.

On 4/28/2018 at 9:14 PM, Miss Penelope said:

I have only been here since late 2009. I made four funny comments in 2010 alone. I also found out that Benny cleaned the kitchens at the secret bunker.

Did he? Whatever happened to Benny? He was ok until he started threatening women. To be fair, he was probably pissed at the time. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Ben White
On 4/30/2018 at 7:41 AM, cuntspotter said:

Did he? Whatever happened to Benny? He was ok until he started threatening women. To be fair, he was probably pissed at the time. 

Probably. Plus, it wasn't women as in plural, it was woman as in singular. Catwoman, who, let's face it, was a psychopathic shit-stirrer, so the harsh treatment was fully merited.

11 minutes ago, Ben White said:

Probably. Plus, it wasn't women as in plural, it was woman as in singular. Catwoman, who, let's face it, was a psychopathic shit-stirrer, so the harsh treatment was fully merited.

Catwoman was foxy.

I offered to eat her poo you know