CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women's equality day

Neil

If the cunts want equality that's fine by me,If my missus wants to lounge on the sofa with her hand on her snatch,fart,burp and slowly get pissed before having an afternoon wank then no problem.As long as I get my fucking tea on time and have my kecks cleaned I couldn't give a fuck.

Womanchester for fucking fuck sake??

Know your limits you cunts!

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 hours ago, Neil said:

If the cunts want equality that's fine by me,If my missus wants to lounge on the sofa with her hand on her snatch,fart,burp and slowly get pissed before having an afternoon wank then no problem.As long as I get my fucking tea on time and have my kecks cleaned I couldn't give a fuck.

It's getting worse. There are even women drinking beer now and gong out on the pull. Fucking diabolical.

Feminazis want equality until you treat them like a bloke and call them an ilogical cunt for talking absolute bollocks, they then get all uppity and accuse you of mansplaining.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Neil said:

Whatever will you do when she comes at you pissed a bull whip in one hand, a bottle of gin the other, a massive 18' strap on with it's japs eye grinning at you and tells you to bend over?  Woe is the day.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Whatever will you do when she comes at you pissed a bull whip in one hand, a bottle of gin the other, a massive 18' strap on with it's japs eye grinning at you and tells you to bend over?  Woe is the day.  

I think Punkers may just have cum, else it'll be like that bit in 'Silence of The Lambs' where Miggs (?) swallows his own tongue in a Lecter-inspired sexual frenzy

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

....and reports of fresh snowfalls in Cheshire I notice?

Canal Street will be digging out for weeks.  

10 hours ago, Neil said:

12 hours ago, Neil said:

Women’s equality day.....give them a right hook..

Bam !!!!!

lol.

Just now, Punkape said:

Welcome to Cuntscorner.....

Be wary of Admin Gestapo....they post as well and goad the unsuspecting...

Hopefully you’re not too blue collar, reasonably well educated and not a knob jockey.

Oh and fuck off as well.

Cheers for the heads up, the bastards can goad all they like, I won't take the fucking bait,  I'm not too blue collar, totally averse to other blokes bumholes, each to their own though.

And fuck you too 

1 minute ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Cheers for the heads up, the bastards can goad all they like, I won't take the fucking bait,  I'm not too blue collar, totally averse to other blokes bumholes, each to their own though.

And fuck you too 

There's only one "heads up" Punkape is interested in giving you. You're being groomed, pal.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if what you've just described is a typical monthly 'date night' for Neil and his missus. It somehow seems to 'normal' for him.