CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck off you poof!

I’m done, spot. I’ve just eaten my last meal at a Turkish next door to Fabric. I can’t stand myself. 

Unless a fellow moderator intervenes, I’ll be live streaming my final words via SSL here at midnight. 

Cover your arse you lanky old cunt. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m done, spot. I’ve just eaten my last meal at a Turkish next door to Fabric. I can’t stand myself. 

Unless a fellow moderator intervenes, I’ll be live streaming my final words via SSL here at midnight. 

smell my mum

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

It sounds complicated, Frank.

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, sorry to bother you at a time like this but will I be able to pick it up on my phone? If not could you put it back a couple of hours? I should be home by then. Cheers mate. ⚰️

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You cheapskate cunt Frank, don't go anywhere until you pay me for that wallpaper job.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:29 PM, Ape said:

If it is indeed a picture of her, then she’s more of a egocentric narcissist than I previously thought.Truly unbearable, in every way.

If i thought D was a narcissist then this silly dumb cuntess takes the piss out of the word and makes him look rather normal.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Frank said:

LOL

8 hours ago, Frank said:

In my small tenure here  you have died twice, been resurrected by a chinese cockle picker and between that been a  complete boring prick  and thats coming from someone who pretends to be a binman, I stayed up till 12 in the hope you had took your skinny jeans and wrapped them round your neck. Your a tedious fucking bore. Stick the bin and your picture  of withers  up  your arse you faux rich wannabe cunt.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ape said:

Answer the question.

I would have thought my feelings were clear. It seems my pic generated a lot of noise from 2 punters with two others popping their heads above the parapet. I've yet to be ripped to shreds for my "self-righteousness" which is not surprising as the self-righteousness is coming from misogynistic idiots like you harrumphing with manufactured outrage and indignation. The irony is that (in my opinion) far more "offensive" content can be found within the FlidSpack thread of which you are one of the main instigators. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I would have thought my feelings were clear. It seems my pic generated a lot of noise from 2 punters with two others popping their heads above the parapet. I've yet to be ripped to shreds for my "self-righteousness" which is not surprising as the self-righteousness is coming from misogynistic idiots like you harrumphing with manufactured outrage and indignation. The irony is that (in my opinion) far more "offensive" content can be found within the FlidSpack thread of which you are one of the main instigators. 

You seem to be under the illusion that your picture caused offence and outrage. It didn’t. What it caused was great hilarity at your brazen narcissism and colossal ego. The act of posting the picture made you look a complete cunt - whether you like it or not.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can I just say that I've never liked the ghastly FlidSpack thread and its brine slurping creator Eric? He strikes me as the sort who collects small slivers of soap, making them into a disgusting ball.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Can I just say that I've never liked the ghastly FlidSpack thread and its brine slurping creator Eric? He strikes me as the sort who collects small slivers of soap, making them into a disgusting ball.

Delightfully subversive as ever Ratty, shame about the jew-baiting tho...

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

You seem to be under the illusion that your picture caused offence and outrage. It didn’t. What it caused was great hilarity at your brazen narcissism and colossal ego. The act of posting the picture made you look a complete cunt - whether you like it or not.

I sense back-peddling Ape. Your "unbearable in every way" tag-line was around long before the pic went up so I suggest something else with you is at play here. I stand by the misogynistic comments. Initial posts referred to haddock sluices and suggestions that the image was tampered with to present a slimmer form. For someone who wasn't outraged you make a lot of noise...

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I sense back-peddling Ape. Your "unbearable in every way" tag-line was around long before the pic went up so I suggest something else with you is at play here. I stand by the misogynistic comments. Initial posts referred to haddock sluices and suggestions that the image was tampered with to present a slimmer form. For someone who wasn't outraged you make a lot of noise...

I’ve enjoyed watching your reactions to the multiple slatings you’ve recieved over your picture. Please don’t flatter yourself by thinking I was outraged or offended by your blatant act of narcissism. You just fucking hate criticism, and the suggestion that the image had been tampered with to present a slimmer form, tipped you over the edge. Lol. It’s fucking hilarious.

• Like 1