CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australians

Guest N/A

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that you'll find that the original clique was pretty radically liberal for its time. 

We had a Welsh man, a drug addict squatting in a bedsit, and a shit eating jock/paddy hybrid with an absolutely fucking awful taste in ties. He was an estate agent to boot.

If that wasn't inclusive then I don't know what the fuck is.

Fascinating. However, I note there's no mention of cliqueship being proferred to the coagulated spunk shaping natives of the county of Gloucestershire. That might've been the missing "glue" the clique needed.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this a splinter group of the Judean People's Front? 

If it was, I don't think Decs would be up offering himself up as El Jefe. Word on the street is that he's a touch anti-zionist.

12 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Fascinating. However, I note there's no mention of cliqueship being proferred to the coagulated spunk shaping natives of the county of Gloucestershire. That might've been the missing "glue" the clique needed.

Stubby was a contender, he could have been somebody. Sadly he took offence to a Down syndrome quip that I made and has never subsequently apologised for his disgustingly petulant behaviour.

I seem to remember that you were also offered a seat at the top table, but chose to remain a lone operator. The only other person with the balls to turn down greatness was Eddie, so you have been extended a degree of respect and diplomatic immunity.

Are you sure that I can't tempt you again though? I'm building it back up from the bottom, and it will be just you and I to start with, but I've got my eye on Snowy and I'm thinking of going to Ratty to get Eric on a Bosman.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby was a contender, he could have been somebody. Sadly he took offence to a Down syndrome quip that I made and has never subsequently apologised for his disgustingly petulant behaviour.

I seem to remember that you were also offered a seat at the top table, but chose to remain a lone operator. The only other person with the balls to turn down greatness was Eddie, so you have been extended a degree of respect and diplomatic immunity.

Are you sure that I can't tempt you again though? I'm building it back up from the bottom, and it will be just you and I to start with, but I've got my eye on Snowy and I'm thinking of going to Ratty to get Eric on a Bosman.

You forget, I also chose to remain a privateer when you offered me a spot on the squad, following my Frank/Ozymandias masterpiece. I might reconsider though, in light of the current situation, i.e., the present 'power clique' being comprised of the railway children.

Guest White van man
10 hours ago, r-soles said:

FFS, who in their right mind would want to shag that squarking, toothy, dwarf?

She's one of the most overrated wank totems that ever walked the earth.

09f15d6fccbff7700db0cd1c31598eb9.jpg

You either wrote that with your tongue firmly in your check or firmly in some dudes arse. Have some conversion therapy just in case.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you sure that I can't tempt you again though? I'm building it back up from the bottom, and it will be just you and I to start with, but I've got my eye on Snowy and I'm thinking of going for Eric on a Bosman.

Snowy would be a great pick, every clique has need of a subservient bin man with time on his hands. Eric, I'm not sure about. Much as I like him, he has a habit of becoming entangled in long drawn out wars of attrition with the thickest members on here, which ultimately, could prove to be too much of a distraction.

For myself, I will continue for now, as sole member of the claque. I am not willing to devote waste my time and effort in posting colossal amounts of bollocks on this forum.

Fuck off and good evening.

8 minutes ago, White van man said:

You either wrote that with your tongue firmly in your check or firmly in some dudes arse. Have some conversion therapy just in case.

Now look what you've made me do!

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This place has gone to shit lately, has it not?

I’d rather watch Only Connect. 

Indeed. The clique is in disarray whilst their leader seeks counselling, Albert and Penelope are running the show, Frank is dead, Withers is alive, Kylie has been dissed, Punkape has escaped from the cooler again, I've run out of Glenmorangie and my cat has only one fang left, (so I've renamed him ChipStabber). Could it be worse? 

Guest luke swarm

I am quite proud of the fact that I have never talked or indeed met any Australians, I did have an encounter at a friends wedding in Kinston Bagpuize a number of years ago when I thought I had, but luckily it was a New Zealander who to my delight was greatly offended at my assumption that she was an Australian. I did enjoy regularly forgetting that she was a Kiwi as the night went on and the Kronenburg flowed. Great party that. 

I wonder why they don't venture into Wolverhampton or indeed the West Midlands area in general. We have everything to make them feel at home, half the cunts here are ex- prisoners and the other half are awaiting a court date for sentencing. 

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I did have an encounter at a friends wedding in Kinston Bagpuize a number of years ago when I thought I had, but luckily it was a New Zealander who to my delight was greatly offended at my assumption that she was an Australian. I did enjoy regularly forgetting that she was a Kiwi as the night went on and the Kronenburg flowed. Great party that. 

What a shit wedding when you had to drink Kronenbourg.....cheap french battery acid lager. Where was the reception ?.......... The dog and ferret no doubt.........what a load of peasants......

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

hat_1.png

1 hour ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Indeed. The clique is in disarray whilst their leader seeks counselling, Albert and Penelope are running the show, Frank is dead, Withers is alive, Kylie has been dissed, Punkape has escaped from the cooler again, I've run out of Glenmorangie and my cat has only one fang left, (so I've renamed him ChipStabber). Could it be worse? 

Could it be worse? 

Our hero Quincy in the cooler for a crime he didn't commit...

The indignity of shitting in a bucket in the corner between bouts of "corrective" treatment at the hands of the evil roops and rick droning on about the wrongs of being naughty on cunts corner.

Remember what it did to the poor bastard last time? He came out a dribbling spastic and raging homosexual 

14 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

You horrible fucking homo, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'd smash her back doors in, kick her garden gate off, set fire to her garage, re-tile her splashbacks and brick up her fire escape.

Fuck off.

You forgot the tradesmans entrance, you shag-desperate cunt.

Fuck off!

13 hours ago, White van man said:

You cunts must've had a really sad teenage life if that desperate, no talent, slut was your wank fantasy.

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, r-soles said:

You cunts must've had a really sad teenage life if that desperate, no talent, slut was your wank fantasy.

Even women think of her when their boyfriends go down on them. Proven fact.

Sorry Neil.

1 hour ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

No change then?

Quincy was a consummate gentleman until he was defiled so in the punkape memorial wing of the cooler. I've tried in vain to sort the cunt out since his release and he was showing promising signs, but all my good work had been wasted thanks to his filthy mouth and the harsh treatment from our mods

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quincy was a consummate gentleman until he was defiled so in the punkape memorial wing of the cooler. I've tried in vain to sort the cunt out since his release and he was showing promising signs, but all my good work had been wasted thanks to his filthy mouth and the harsh treatment from our mods

You're a truly benevolent cunt Stubbs, if you're ever in sunny Scunny, fuck off.