CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australians

Guest N/A

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Very true SC, we're a united bunch; united in our hatred of each other.

However, the original nom was a lazy post by the thickest in our midst, MC, to have a go at all Aussies thanks to the actions of your arsehole cricketers. 

On that I sincerely hope those involved get lengthy bans from all cricket and the coaching staff who for some reason have been exonerated, get fucked off for good. I understand what a big deal this is to Australians whose identity is closely linked to cricket especially Bradman and the teams he played in, giving the old enemy a lesson when the nation was being formed. The sense of giving a bloke a fair go runs deep so it particularly damaging when it's the captain and that little cunt warner who's happy to claim he's whiter than white and dish out vile abuse, but when someone tells him he's got a cunt of a wife he can't take it.

Ive read that Jim Maxwell, someone who I've spent years listing to on the radio into the wee hours and seems the classic Aussie bloke, suggests the aforementioned warner will never play for Australia again: good as he's universally disliked by players, commentators and fans across the board for being a nasty little cunt who disrespects the moral code of the game but cries like a baby when cunts give it back. Gutless little prick. 

I'm with you on Warner. Even we think he is a cunt of the first order.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I find it amusing that you have a golden opportunity to tell what a cunt I am just by sheer dint of being born elsewhere (of English stock, by the way) and you geographically bigoted cunts just turn on each other within a few posts. I might start the great North/south debate again. No wonder you can't stand us, you cunts can't even stand each other!

We’re united when it comes to the dealing with cheating, scum filth such as yourself.

Fuck off Bruce.

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I find it amusing that you have a golden opportunity to tell what a cunt I am just by sheer dint of being born elsewhere (of English stock, by the way) and you geographically bigoted cunts just turn on each other within a few posts. I might start the great North/south debate again. No wonder you can't stand us, you cunts can't even stand each other!

The problem we had with cunting you was, unlike Scotland who we view as the pissed dead beat uncle always looking for a sub for a bottle of whiskey, or Eire the slag cousin who prostitutes herself out to whoever she thinks will give her, her next meal, we see Australia as the little brother who idolises us. 

p.s.  let skippy go you cunt.

large.PicsArt_03-28-04_41_09.jpg.122db730bb8f4dbab8a14db9629852e4.jpg

32 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We’re united when it comes to the dealing with cheating, scum filth such as yourself.

Fuck off Bruce.

I'd much rather live next door to some shrimp-burning, lebbo hating, convict Australian cunt than next to a gooch licking, filthy northern fucking poof like you.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bubba is used to dark forces. His dad dropped a sack of coal on his head at birth.

Wasn't there a nasty glo (not sic) when that happened?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I'm with you on Warner. Even we think he is a cunt of the first order.

What are your thoughts on the English Electric Canberra?

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cardboard boxes are expensive but I wasn't aware they started charging rent at the landfill site, except the brutal slaying your arse gets from the flouro clad workers and daily basis, you detestable little poof

He only dreams of the houses he sees in the estate agent window, who's doorway he sleeps in.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I give you a cuntry of cunts on a silver plate and you turn it down. Disappointed in you

I think you'll notice that there hasn't been a great deal of discussion as to why they are cunts....most, like myself, have been in complete agreement with the original opine.  Obviously I cannot speak for everyone here, but for a cunt such as yourself, to garner such nearly unanimous agreement, is a milestone in life (one of very few, I'm sure) of which you can be very proud.

Guest DrCunt
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Very true SC, we're a united bunch; united in our hatred of each other.

However, the original nom was a lazy post by the thickest in our midst, MC, to have a go at all Aussies thanks to the actions of your arsehole cricketers. 

On that I sincerely hope those involved get lengthy bans from all cricket and the coaching staff who for some reason have been exonerated, get fucked off for good. I understand what a big deal this is to Australians whose identity is closely linked to cricket especially Bradman and the teams he played in, giving the old enemy a lesson when the nation was being formed. The sense of giving a bloke a fair go runs deep so it particularly damaging when it's the captain and that little cunt warner who's happy to claim he's whiter than white and dish out vile abuse, but when someone tells him he's got a cunt of a wife he can't take it.

Ive read that Jim Maxwell, someone who I've spent years listing to on the radio into the wee hours and seems the classic Aussie bloke, suggests the aforementioned warner will never play for Australia again: good as he's universally disliked by players, commentators and fans across the board for being a nasty little cunt who disrespects the moral code of the game but cries like a baby when cunts give it back. Gutless little prick. 

I see Smith and Warner have got 12 month bans and Bancroft 9 months. Back in the squad just in time for the 2019 installment of the Ashes then. How convenient. Dirty cheating cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Woory not SC, old bean...you're still one of the best on here!  

22 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I see Smith and Warner have got 12 month bans and Bancroft 9 months. Back in the squad just in time for the 2019 installment of the Ashes then. How convenient. Dirty cheating cunts.

I can't see warner playing for Australia again. He's a poisonous little cunts who's fucked up time and again. Apparently they were using actual sandpaper and had been bullshitting the officials with this tape crap. It was probably warners idea with smiths blessing but let's face it every player, coach included would have known, the very least the two bowlers operating at the time- they must have been aware of the state of the ball

14 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Where do you stand with the French?.  I have 9 cousins of English stock, living in Perth and Sydney for over 45 years. When holidaying 'up north', they spend about 3 days in the U.K, and about 4 weeks here with me in France.  I wonder why.

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Where do you stand with the French?. I have 9 cousins of English stock, living in Perth and Sydney for over 45 years. When holidaying 'up north', they spend about 3 days in the U.K, and about 4 weeks here with me in France.  I wonder why.

I believe the Aussies stood shoulder to shoulder with us in WWII whereas the average frog stood alongside their german brothers. The women knelt.

11 hours ago, Punkape said:

You couldn’t afford to live next to me.....

lol.

Why the fuck would anyone want to live within 10 miles of you? The shack you call a house is strewn about with shit-encrusted condoms and empty vats of fisting butter. It’s undoubtedly a biological hazard, and should be burned to the ground, along with you and your hareem of faggots.

Fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

My mother was French, your mother probably still does it.

Is it true the continentals have tray things on their toilets to inspect their shit afterwards? What is the continent's obsession with scat?! Also for the record Cheshire is full of huge fuck off houses with swimming pools, that a Parisian rent-boy like you couldn't afford in your wildest dreams lol.

On 27/03/2018 at 7:15 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst a software glitch might have prevented the Boy Blub uploading content a week ago, his file was de-bugged last Friday. He does not appear on any banned, restricted or queued list either in the Mod or Admin Control Panel.

Poppycock. I managed to track down @Cuntybaws whilst he was bargain hunting at the Edinburgh Toys R’ Us closing down sale, and he kindly reset Proper’s IP address hunting machine which seems to have solved the problem. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think you'll notice that there hasn't been a great deal of discussion as to why they are cunts....most, like myself, have been in complete agreement with the original opine.  Obviously I cannot speak for everyone here, but for a cunt such as yourself, to garner such nearly unanimous agreement, is a milestone in life (one of very few, I'm sure) of which you can be very proud.

I thank you, very little, but I thank you all the same.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Poppycock. I managed to track down @Cuntybaws whilst he was bargain hunting at the Edinburgh Toys R’ Us closing down sale, and he kindly reset Proper’s IP address hunting machine which seems to have solved the problem. 

Enough of this procrastinating facade you shirking cunt. The clique has fallen and the corner needs a massive enema to rid it of the festering shite currently clinging to it's very fabric. In order to atone for your unauthorised leave of absence, I insist you crack on and sort out this unholy mess, without further ado.

Good evening.