CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tranny dragon

Guest White van man

Guest White van man

If it wasn't bad enough men and women getting their gender mixed up (a quick look between the legs will end any confusion), as i suggested might happen last month, they are now saying they are the wrong species. Not even a real species, a mythical one. Anyone who can't see this shit for what it is, is as deranged as the cunts doing it. I feel sorry for the Doctors who have to legally go along with this nonsence.

Glad all this hasn't reached my neck of the woods yet. Wearing a coat unless its below  -5 is seen as a sign of homosexuality and you'd get a smack round the back of the head off your Dad. Problem solved.large.PicsArt_04-01-12_03_14.jpg.dc228d322befef8487f3808b9980122b.jpg

Guest judgetwi

So the cunt was Vice President of a bank? No wonder he wasn’t too keen on withdrawals.

Cunt should come over here.......Comrade Catweazle would give the freak a job.

13 hours ago, White van man said:

It's got the Arse Injected Death Sentence (aids) as well...

Hardly surprising, given "its" history, pictured below.

I don't know why these cunts aren't just exterminated the first time they put on a leather hat.

PAY-Transgender-Dragon-lady.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hardly surprising, given "its" history, pictured below.

I don't know why these cunts aren't just exterminated the first time they put on a leather hat.

PAY-Transgender-Dragon-lady.jpg

Isn't that one of the founding members of Village People?

Who, oh bloody why, don't these freakish, absolutely worthless fucking cunts save the money for a nice funeral where everybody celebrates their death?  

Why are the media referring to the freak as a woman. It's a man that had its dick chopped off. This pandering to the twisted fantasies of perverts is annoying to say the least. Apparently they have the right to be acknowledged as anything they perceive themselves to be. Perhaps I could get away with robbing a bank on the grounds that I 'identify as a millionaire'. The sick thing is that these twisted cunts are having procedures performed by skilled surgeons while genuinely ill people are dying whilst waiting for life saving operations. Twisted, self obsessed attention seeking cunts.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why are the media referring to the freak as a woman. It's a man that had its dick chopped off. This pandering to the twisted fantasies of perverts is annoying to say the least. Apparently they have the right to be acknowledged as anything they perceive themselves to be. Perhaps I could get away with robbing a bank on the grounds that I 'identify as a millionaire'. The sick thing is that these twisted cunts are having procedures performed by skilled surgeons while genuinely ill people are dying whilst waiting for life saving operations. Twisted, self obsessed attention seeking cunts.

Again you seem to have a fascination with these things Eric. Have you tried talking to a doctor?

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps you could recommend the one who hacked your tits off and butchered your dick. 

Idiot.

This can only because you are thinking of having yourself genitally modified? You might be better sticking to drag queens.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps you could recommend the one who hacked your tits off and butchered your dick. 

Idiot.

I thought she was using them as leg wraps?  It is still rather cold outside for the dried up barren of brain cells rancid fucking cunt.