CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mayor Khan

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Touched a nerve did I...  You can embellish & distort as much as you like, Twit. I have more than enough evidence at my disposal to back-up my own facts, and I have in the past done just that, however not this time you cretin. You're not worth my efforts. Not one single bit. These three lines are about as much you'll get. 

I see no evidence. Provide it or shut your fucking mouth.

On 07/04/2018 at 11:51 AM, 'eavensabove said:

The Half Moon pub was my domain at the time, getting gigs for various bands.  

I might have thrown glasses at a few of them, Blues Brothers style only without the chicken wire.

Did you know John Caddick, who represented a few bands there in the seventies and eighties? Curly ginger hair, and lived with his mum.if that helps.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

In jewdy babys caravan ...

Panzerknacker 

I can’t see much wrong with living in a caravan Pansy boy. No tax or community charge to pay and you can drive around with no license, insurance , tax or MOT. You can help yourself to anything you like and no cunt can touch you.

It’s the next best thing to being an MP or a member of the royal family.

Thicko.

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I can’t see much wrong with living in a caravan Pansy boy. No tax or community charge to pay and you can drive around with no license, insurance , tax or MOT. You can help yourself to anything you like and no cunt can touch you.

It’s the next best thing to being an MP or a member of the royal family.

Thicko.

Judy, would you mind not signing yourself off as Thicko,.

I realise that the general standard of abuse here has been abysmal of late, but still there is no need for this kind of self abuse when its so freely available from other members.

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Judy, would you mind not signing yourself off as Thicko,.

I realise that the general standard of abuse here has been abysmal of late, but still there is no need for this kind of self abuse when its so freely available from other members.

It’s got a full stop after it which makes it a statement not a signature. Basic English really.

Are you an immo or a dimmo? 🤪

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s got a full stop after it which makes it a statement not a signature. Basic English really.

Are you an immo or a dimmo? 🤪

Ah i see...still a bit of a thicko though...the correct signing off a comment is genetally accepted to be a polite fuck off.

Fuck off

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I might have thrown glasses at a few of them, Blues Brothers style only without the chicken wire.

Did you know John Caddick, who represented a few bands there in the seventies and eighties? Curly ginger hair, and lived with his mum.if that helps.

Can't say that I knew him Baws, but his name rings a bell. Some of the bands I put through there were 'The Name'  'The Innocents'  'There Goes Algy'  and 'The Four Skins.' There were certain musicians in each that I knew/know. 'The Name' were the only of the three which kind of took-off, but mostly in Germany. They only had the one single here in UK: 'Jesus and the Devil' circa 1987. The guitarist is still a good mate of mine (he was also in 'The Innocents' too) and currently plays with : 'The Godfathers' and gigs with 'The Selector' and also 'Ten Benson.' 

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I see no evidence. Provide it or shut your fucking mouth.

Surely you have it in one of your remarkable files? If not, then tough shit and do your homework. I don't need to provide you with jack-shite, and neither do I have the desire to. 

Guest judgetwi
59 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Ah i see...still a bit of a thicko though...the correct signing off a comment is genetally accepted to be a polite fuck off.

Fuck off

I see. I’ve grassed you to the Immo Police but , as you are probably aware, they have a bit of a backlog at the moment. If you’re not out of this country in 45 years you are in big fucking trouble Abdul.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Can't say that I knew him Baws, but his name rings a bell. Some of the bands I put through there were 'The Name'  'The Innocents'  'There Goes Algy'  and 'The Four Skins.' There were certain musicians in each that I knew/know. 'The Name' were the only of the three which kind of took-off, but mostly in Germany. They only had the one single here in UK: 'Jesus and the Devil' circa 1987. The guitarist is still a good mate of mine (he was also in 'The Innocents' too) and currently plays with : 'The Godfathers' and gigs with 'The Selector' and also 'Ten Benson.' 

Congratulations. You’re probably one step closing to being doxxed by one of the fruitloops who inhabits this place. 

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Congratulations. You’re probably one step closing to being doxxed by one of the fruitloops who inhabits this place. 

You ought to feel privileged to be in the company of such esteemed music industry royalty.

On 9/24/2017 at 12:25 AM, 'eavensabove said:

Oh dear me. You fucking idiot.  I merely answer some posts, on topic with facts. Not fiction, not bragging, just mentioning facts as do many others on here. It is also a fact, that you cannot deal with it, and that, you fucking idiot, is yet another fact, which you factually go on and on about like a fucking old women.  Built cars at the age of 12? I don't think so, but as for the rest (that you have permently impregnated into that flatus-head of yours) is fact. Get over it, for nothing can alter or change it.

I tell you what, you factual scientist you, here's one to get your flatus-head into: Look at and read, Alias David Bowie by Peter and Leni Gillman. (ISBN: 9780340402900) A book, that I factually contributed the entire discography of Bowie's work to. Published both here and in USA... Grab yourself a copy. You will find my name credited inside of them both many many times.

There you go. I've almost done your homework for you...  Or perhaps you would care to search exhibitors at Goodwood Revival?  Where again you will find me... Or how about looking-up the tower block in Herne Hill, London. You know the one, where I raised the alarm. After all Snitch, it was also featured in South London Press, at the time... How many more clues does a flatus-headed cunt like you need?

It is YOU, that is full of shit. Full of shit, and twice as potent. 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Can't say that I knew him Baws, but his name rings a bell. Some of the bands I put through there were 'The Name'  'The Innocents'  'There Goes Algy'  and 'The Four Skins.'

I definitely saw the 4 Skins at one point, although I think it might have been in Hackney rather than Herne Hill. As the old saying has it, "I was exceedingly drunk at the time", a statement which applied throughout most of the eighties.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I definitely saw the 4 Skins at one point, although I think it might have been in Hackney rather than Herne Hill. As the old saying has it, "I was exceedingly drunk at the time", a statement which applied throughout most of the eighties.

I 'think' the drummer is now teemed-up with OMD? 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What a cunt you truly are. A peasant to the last. 

Horse for Courses, perhaps you would care to provide proof that you are anything more than a dickhead. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You ought to feel privileged to be in the company of such esteemed music industry royalty.

Add this to your archive and then shove it up your ass:

WTDStickers.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

...shit. I forgot to mention the name/place of The Tower Block in Herne Hill:  Parkview House,  Hurst Road.

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Add this to your archive and then shove it up your ass:

WTDStickers.jpg

What the fuck is this shit ? Looks like the inside of a pikey’s caravan.

Guest luke swarm
19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I see. I’ve grassed you to the Immo Police but , as you are probably aware, they have a bit of a backlog at the moment. If you’re not out of this country in 45 years you are in big fucking trouble Abdul.

Ok Thicko