CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who've made no effort to expand their palette despite stuffing their fat fucking face for several decades

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If you read it carefully (not your forte as demonstrated elsewhere), you’ll see I clearly state there’s nothing wrong with not liking any new food. Just that people should try it.

It’s a kind of inverse snobbery to only eat the same old shit your grandad ate and nothing else.

Considering you’re a fat kebab eating cunt your input here really is, like on every thread, fucking worthless.

Salad dodging cunt.

Kebabs is bleeding foreign innit brainy geezer?

Knees up Muvver Brown, Knees up Muvver Brown..... 

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If you read it carefully (not your forte as demonstrated elsewhere), you’ll see I clearly state there’s nothing wrong with not liking any new food. Just that people should try it.

It’s a kind of inverse snobbery to only eat the same old shit your grandad ate and nothing else.

Considering you’re a fat kebab eating cunt your input here really is, like on every thread, fucking worthless.

Salad dodging cunt.

Says who? 

OK, don't knock it until you've tried it, but all this foreign shit is dominated by fucking chilli and garlic. Traditionally, a lot of these shit holes where this food comes from it is a case of having to add all the spices because the fucking produce ie meat is fucking rank due to lack of appropriate storage and poor hygiene.

Also, whilst gluttony is one of the main culprits, the incidence of obesity and diabetes has markedly increased in UK plc since all this fucking muck has been part of the average wanker's diet. 

Then you have every fucking High Street dominated with fucking restaurants and take aways selling all this shit. If the average cunt took the time to cook properly at home and sit down as a family to eat instead of feeding their fat fucking chops on the sofa with a take away, the family unit would be healthier, better off financially and more cohesive.

Food is an important part of who we are. All this foreign shit has lowered the standards of how we behave. All part of the race to the bottom and third world status. 

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Says who? 

OK, don't knock it until you've tried it, but all this foreign shit is dominated by fucking chilli and garlic. Traditionally, a lot of these shit holes where this food comes from it is a case of having to add all the spices because the fucking produce ie meat is fucking rank due to lack of appropriate storage and poor hygiene.

Also, whilst gluttony is one of the main culprits, the incidence of obesity and diabetes has markedly increased in UK plc since all this fucking muck has been part of the average wanker's diet. 

Then you have every fucking High Street dominated with fucking restaurants and take aways selling all this shit. If the average cunt took the time to cook properly at home and sit down as a family to eat instead of feeding their fat fucking chops on the sofa with a take away, the family unit would be healthier, better off financially and more cohesive.

Food is an important part of who we are. All this foreign shit has lowered the standards of how we behave. All part of the race to the bottom and third world status. 

As you say, don’t knock it til you’ve tried it.

The way some people react to the idea of trying things like sushi, you’d think they’d been asked if they fancy doing some BASE jumping in Mogadishu with a massive dildo shoved up their arse (incidentally that’s what punkers has been doing all week)

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Why, was he half convicted of theft?

Backwards handwiping camel scrubbers

The penalty for thievery is loss of a hand...so you know the cunt cannot be trusted.  That leaves him with just the one to not only wipe his disgusting grape leave, garlic and tabouli crusted arse and rub one out over your fit blonde dining companion's food.  

30 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

As you say, don’t knock it til you’ve tried it.

The way some people react to the idea of trying things like sushi, you’d think they’d been asked if they fancy doing some BASE jumping in Mogadishu with a massive dildo shoved up their arse (incidentally that’s what punkers has been doing all week)

About 6 of us at my workplace used to arrange a regular monthly Saturday night at a superb Indian restaurant, part of the appeal was trying different dishes. Then an old bastard named Ray started inviting himself along. Ray claimed to not like Indian food, despite never having tried it, how the actual fuck does that work?! Anyway, every time we ordered, he would loudly and proudly beckon the waiter and ask if the chef could "knock him up some egg and chips", fucking stupid old cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

About 6 of us at my workplace used to arrange a regular monthly Saturday night at a superb Indian restaurant, part of the appeal was trying different dishes. Then an old bastard named Ray started inviting himself along. Ray claimed to not like Indian food, despite never having tried it, how the actual fuck does that work?! Anyway, every time we ordered, he would loudly and proudly beckon the waiter and ask if the chef could "knock him up some egg and chips", fucking stupid old cunt.

Eric, I'm rather shocked.  There were 6 of you, and you lot didn't take the ghastly cunt Ray to some landfill, kick fuck out of him and leave him for dead for scavenging rodents?  

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe you should have a quiet word with chef. Get him to dip his cock in the yolk and kick the chips around the floor. Hopefully Raymondo will get a dose of gutrot and not come anymore. Even if it doesn't do his guts up, at least you can be happy in the knowledge that cheffy dunked his sahib in his egg.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe you should have a quiet word with chef. Get him to dip his cock in the yolk and kick the chips around the floor. Hopefully Raymondo will get a dose of gutrot and not come anymore. Even if it doesn't do his guts up, at least you can be happy in the knowledge that cheffy dunked his sahib in his egg.

Neil taking up the culinary arts, then?  

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is exactly the kind of anecdote I’m referencing Eric.

My younger brother went through a phase where he’d ask for egg, chips and beans whenever we went to any type of restaurant.

In his defence he was 6 years old.

Apparently he’s a snob according to judge because he now orders the butter chicken.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is exactly the kind of anecdote I’m referencing Eric.

My younger brother went through a phase where he’d ask for egg, chips and beans whenever we went to any type of restaurant.

In his defence he was 6 years old.

Apparently he’s a snob according to judge because he now orders the butter chicken.

Oh dear, I hope you gave the little cunt a good slap. I’m afraid I don’t know what “butter chicken” is. Could you enlighten me please? While you’re there could you tell me how you expand a palette? Do you add a bit of wood on the end of it? Wouldn’t it be easier to buy a bigger one?

Sorry to trouble you with you with all these questions. I know people in your position are very busy.

Thanks

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh dear, I hope you gave the little cunt a good slap. I’m afraid I don’t know what “butter chicken” is. Could you enlighten me please? While you’re there could you tell me how you expand a palette? Do you add a bit of wood on the end of it? Wouldn’t it be easier to buy a bigger one?

Sorry to trouble you with you with all these questions. I know people in your position are very busy.

Thanks

I didn’t think it possible, but you’re able to make yourself look even more thick with each post you make. It’s a remarkable skill.

Next time your down the kebab house, try switching your extra large chicken donner for a lamb shawarma. I know, I know... it’s a bold move and you might find it revolting but do it for old stickers.

You triple thick twat.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Thanks

I’m struggling to see what your problem is with this topic. Making an effort to expand your horizons, by trying new and different foods, is something everyone should try. 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m struggling to see what your problem is with this topic. Making an effort to expand your horizons, by trying new and different foods, is something everyone should try. 

I reference you back to that Arwa Mahdawi nom. @judgetwi has white privilege and is only 53 years of age and still throws tantrums.

23 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I always remember my dear old nan was a stickler for this shit, had no problem eating spaghetti or lasagne, give her ravioli or any other type of Italian dish,im not eating that foreign muck, baffled my mind stupid old dead cunt.

We should all stick to traditional English food, like curry and Chinese.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Ape said:

He doesn’t like to acknowledge he’s a closed minded, obese philistine. 

There are two competing genetic imperatives here that probably date back as far as Olduvai Gorge. One is to never try anything new, ever, to avoid the risk of eating poisonous shit like mushrooms or shiny red berries; the other is to be predisposed to trying new things, which is useful when there’s a famine on and your usual foods can’t be found. In the good old prehistoric days natural selection determined the ratio, but in this modern era these pressures have been circumvented, and we’re left with a legacy of now-unwanted traits. This principle also explains other abominations e.g. ginger children.

Jean-Baptiste Lamarck was a cunt.

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are two competing genetic imperatives here that probably date back as far as Olduvai Gorge. One is to never try anything new, ever, to avoid the risk of eating poisonous shit like mushrooms or shiny red berries; the other is to be predisposed to trying new things, which is useful when there’s a famine on and your usual foods can’t be found. In the good old prehistoric days natural selection determined the ratio, but in this modern era these pressures have been circumvented, and we’re left with a legacy of now-unwanted traits. This principle also explains other abominations e.g. ginger children.

Jean-Baptiste Lamarck was a cunt.

My Irish native family has the gene where if it's cooked till you can use it as a door stop the germs are gone,broken teeth mind.

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He doesn’t like to acknowledge he’s a closed minded, obese philistine. 

The Philastines were open minded .. Judge is a Judite.