CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yardape culture

Eric Cuntman

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come off it Spot you silly old bastard. There’s no doubting Eric’s stupidity, but he’s right on the money with this one. We all agree there’s some wonderful well-to-do decent coloured folk in our society, but I’m afraid it’s a minuscule minority. 

Here's an interesting titbit of information. For a good ten years, whenever anyone referenced Paul Robeson, I immediately visualised Don Warrington. I didn't realise my mistake until after I googled Robeson following the season premier of Death In Paradise.

What do you think about that?

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is this the god awful progeny of Mick Hucknall and the silly slag from M People?

It's mothers rectum got caught up with the mix. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a pic of a young black lass, sitting on the ground handcuffed, under arrest for looting, wearing an Argos staff top. I don't think she works for them anymore. 

She must have nicked it. Black people don't actually 'work', any more than pikeys do.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Come off it Spot you silly old bastard. There’s no doubting Eric’s stupidity, but he’s right on the money with this one. We all agree there’s some wonderful well-to-do decent coloured folk in our society, but I’m afraid it’s a minuscule minority. 

Aren’t you dead yet , Frank?

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's needed is an army of 'Chopper' clones. That mad cunt used to do a weekly round of visits to Melbourne's worst drug dealers and ask them to give him all their money, if they refused he put them in hospital. When they got out of hospital he'd go and do the same thing again, if they were stupid enough to still be dealing. Melbourne police pretty much turned a blind eye because he was much more of a deterrent than they were.

Is that Chopper Harris? Played for Chelsea in the 1970's? He were a hard fucker, mind.

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I think it’s fair to say that they have their share of dross, just like us whites. 80-90 % behave like animals? now , if that isn’t a racist stereotype, I don’t know what is.

No, it's a fact..people need to start being honest about the facts and stop worrying about PC and the like, i'm fed up about hearing things like Britain is a racist country...NOT true, we have so much cultural diversity in England that it makes a mockery of the race card. it's silly and offensive to ordinary people who go about their lives interacting with all kinds of cultures without problems , even if it was, then why does everyone come here, i for one wouldn't want to go and live in a country that i thought would be racist , we welcome anyone who wants to live in peace and integrates in to our way of life and the law of the land..politicians and the controlled media create the problems by ramming racism down every fuckers throat whenever they see fit.

The simple facts are, it's mostly black gang members who are committing these crimes, deal with it what way you want but that's the bottom line and it's time to be honest about it, because that's the only way to stop it by being totally honest about it..

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Here's an interesting titbit of information. For a good ten years, whenever anyone referenced Paul Robeson, I immediately visualised Don Warrington. I didn't realise my mistake until after I googled Robeson following the season premier of Death In Paradise.

What do you think about that?

Well, since you ask, I think if it took you ten years to figure that out you must be some sort of cunt.

Guest judgetwi

Oh, and anyone who uses the phrase “season premier” instead of “first episode” needs to fuck off to America where they fucking belong, the wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Oh, and anyone who uses the phrase “season premier” instead of “first episode” needs to fuck off to America where they fucking belong, the wanker.

Bludge. I might post a new topic later and let you post the new season premier.

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Americunts put an "e" on the end.  Such a spectacularly thick cunt should be rightly fucked off into an active nuclear facility meltdown.  

Guest judgetwi
34 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Bludge. I might post a new topic later and let you post the new season premier.

Don’t trouble yourself. I can read the BBC website anytime.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wonder what Mrs. Roops would do if her daughter brought home a Sambo?

Probably fuck it and take some "tasteful" pictures.

Lollolololol

As a parolee on permanent licence you should be minding your manners. Reflect on this during your period of attitude adjustment. You are this > < close to joining Quincy.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

No, it's a fact..people need to start being honest about the facts and stop worrying about PC and the like, i'm fed up about hearing things like Britain is a racist country...NOT true, we have so much cultural diversity in England that it makes a mockery of the race card. it's silly and offensive to ordinary people who go about their lives interacting with all kinds of cultures without problems , even if it was, then why does everyone come here, i for one wouldn't want to go and live in a country that i thought would be racist , we welcome anyone who wants to live in peace and integrates in to our way of life and the law of the land..politicians and the controlled media create the problems by ramming racism down every fuckers throat whenever they see fit.

The simple facts are, it's mostly black gang members who are committing these crimes, deal with it what way you want but that's the bottom line and it's time to be honest about it, because that's the only way to stop it by being totally honest about it..

In fairness to our coloured cousins, they've not exactly pulled the longest straw in terms of where they've been housed. Many of them have been confined to live in tiny high-rise flats which in turn has led them to become wild just as with link any other animal. Some of these folks have never left their estates/ghettos and each manor makes its own house rules. Manors, soon become ruled by individual gangs against other gangs. We can known this as it stems back from their tribal/cannibalistic nature. Those yoofs of terday have only ever grown up in their own 'worlds' of violence as so too were their parents. Many a Brother Darky, begins to learn  how to rob, stab and rape from their peers& siblings and well before leaving school, and without any prospect of work or being re-housed to a place fit live in, it's no small wonder as to why they remain in their own squalor and only ever spiral downwards...

'IF' we truly want to put an end to their barbaric ways, then we have to stop treating them like barbarians, but then again you cannot change the mind of a racist, and by far the highest number of racists in this country are black. They may not admit it, but they are.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a parolee on permanent licence you should be minding your manners. Reflect on this during your period of attitude adjustment. You are this > < close to joining Quincy.

How long Is his ban ?

I just want to see that I’m not being unfairly treated or discriminated against.

Peter Tatchell is a cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

All these shootings and stabbings must be creating rivers of blood in London. Hmmm, sounds familiar....

?    Tar slicks more the likes. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Punkape said:

How long Is his ban ?

I just want to see that I’m not being unfairly treated or discriminated against.

You! Mistreated  or discriminated against on here?  Get away with you.  You have it well cushy, you cock-juggling cum-chugger slice of cuntsickle schlong juice. 

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

How long Is his ban ?

Don't expect an answer punkers,

I've suggested a list of cooler inmates and their heinous crimes as it would be a great piss take.

I understand certain characters here, you included, have supposed perminent licences designed to keep their stupidity in check, but it seems to me that the particularly harsh sentences are handed out more than likely during rag week.

That said, @Decimus is a fucking thick cunt but his comments that led to his lockdown were fucking hilarious!