CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Power Stance

Neil

Oh my fucking god,The newly elected Jarfraz or whatever the cunt is called looks like a right fucking cunt but not as bigger cunt as May did,I never ever want to see her legs that far apart again.I actually copied the stance this morning...I needed a shit on a barn I'm working on so i had to creep around the back and then make sure I didn't shit on my shoes,worked a fucking treat

Fuck I've got a skull ache.very observant Scotty,I got back on the gin after 30 years off it and coupled with watching my useless cunt of a team last night I went a little too far.Im fucking going back to bed.Gordon you're a cunt!

52 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck I've got a skull ache.very observant Scotty,I got back on the gin after 30 years off it and coupled with watching my useless cunt of a team last night I went a little too far.Im fucking going back to bed.Gordon you're a cunt!

Ah, good old mothers ruin. I was partial to a Bombay Sapphire back in the day, wish I could partake now as it might take the edge off saints impending relegation. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ladies football Neil?

Only interest in ladies footy I have is what goes on in the showers.......having said that they played like a load of split arses last night anyway 

Guest luke swarm
16 hours ago, Neil said:

Oh my fucking god,The newly elected Jarfraz or whatever the cunt is called looks like a right fucking cunt but not as bigger cunt as May did,I never ever want to see her legs that far apart again.I actually copied the stance this morning...I needed a shit on a barn I'm working on so i had to creep around the back and then make sure I didn't shit on my shoes,worked a fucking treat

His name is Javid, and its said that his wife uniquely possesses two cunts. One between her legs and the other on her arm.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Neil said:

Only interest in ladies footy I have is what goes on in the showers.......having said that they played like a load of split arses last night anyway 

I have no proof, mind, but I suspect that their shower room proclivities would leave you feeling inadequate in the long of it, Neil.  They toys they use leave mortal blokes unprepared and unable to satisfy.  

Ever watch the ladies in Lacrosse action?  Expand your horizons, mate.  

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have no proof, mind, but I suspect that their shower room proclivities would leave you feeling inadequate in the long of it, Neil.  They toys they use leave mortal blokes unprepared and unable to satisfy.  

Ever watch the ladies in Lacrosse action?  Expand your horizons, mate.  

Did you have a nice day at the Zoo?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was me that did the zoo thread. 

You're pissed. 

Lol.

He's taking the piss on a post I made about taking a tard to the zoo....in a twist of ironic fate, my wife and I did recently take a trip to a small animal refuge or "petting zoo," and saw a deformed convulsing monkey receiving a rectal exam from a keeper.....the monkey kept screaming "PRIEST...PRIEST..."  We both laughed.  

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Sorry the keepers didn't you provide you the courtesy of an examination room when they shoved an arm elbow deep up your arse to dislodge the guinea pig.  Have you learned your lesson?

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's taking the piss on a post I made about taking a tard to the zoo....in a twist of ironic fate, my wife and I did recently take a trip to a small animal refuge or "petting zoo," and saw a deformed convulsing monkey receiving a rectal exam from a keeper.....the monkey kept screaming "PRIEST...PRIEST..."  We both laughed.  

Sorry the keepers didn't you provide you the courtesy of an examination room when they shoved an arm elbow deep up your arse to dislodge the guinea pig.  Have you learned your lesson?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

Did you once work as a knobber at Basford Hall S.S. Middle?

Guest judgetwi
40 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Please shut up.............pleeeeeaaaase!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 5/4/2018 at 12:04 AM, scotty said:

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I reckon Neil might possibly have been drinking. 

Well, it may explain his awful punctuation.

On 5/5/2018 at 8:19 AM, judgetwi said:

Please shut up.............pleeeeeaaaase!

No, he was a booking boy at Salop Goods!

On 5/5/2018 at 7:37 AM, Miss Penelope said:

No, he was a booking boy at Salop Goods!

Just now, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Micropenis actually. Get it right you fucking retard.

You seem far too willing to discuss the inadequacy of your genitalia with strangers on an internet forum. My diagnosis would be severe self-worth issues and a humiliation fetish. I recommend talking to Roops.   She seems like the type who'd be happy to spit on you and stamp on your tiny bollocks for a fiver.

Just now, Roadkill said:

You seem far too willing to discuss the inadequacy of your genitalia with strangers on an internet forum. My diagnosis would be severe self-worth issues and a humiliation fetish. I recommend talking to Roops.   She seems like the type who'd be happy to spit on you and stamp on your tiny bollocks for a fiver.

Rip off. I'd stamp on his head for free.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I don't think there is any need to spend a fiver on Mrs Roops, any cunt on this site would be willing  to do it for free or even pay a small premium to severely stomp this cunt and bury him in a shallow grave.