CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Genderquake.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just a pity that you hung on to your internet connection!

Too fucking right! Perhaps we could have a whip round and buy the old fishwife a new telly, one of those big fuckers with all the channels. Anything to keep the annoying cunt busy.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Only obvious if you spend all your time in the puffs section of the papers .. I bet you buy all those 60p telly magazines.

I neither purchase a news paper or any kind of telly magazine. I have no need or desire too either, and as for you trying to paint me as a cum-munching arse bandit, is probably as to why so many on here 'don't like' you.  It wont wash Pen, and so be a good Dear and listen to your Singalong with Liberace whilst darning your gussets.   

Just now, judgetwi said:

Too fucking right! Perhaps we could have a whip round and buy the old fishwife a new telly, one of those big fuckers with all the channels. Anything to keep the annoying cunt busy.

Fuck that. I've got an old black and white portable in the attic with a top-loading VCR. Put some clingfilm over the screen and tell the blind old bat its HD and put some Diagnosis Murder on rewind and repeat.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

I'm sure that she'd agree that a wireless with an earpiece would suffice. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I neither purchase a news paper or any kind of telly magazine. I have no need or desire too either, and as for you trying to paint me as a cum-munching arse bandit, is probably as to why so many on here 'don't like' you.  It wont wash Pen, and so be a good Dear and listen to your Singalong with Liberace whilst darning your gussets.   

No use you trying tocrawl out of a hole that you have dug for yourself. You must be making a lot of effort to look up this sort of stuff.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck that. I've got an old black and white portable in the attic with a top-loading VCR. Put some clingfilm over the screen and tell the blind old bat its HD and put some Diagnosis Murder on rewind and repeat.

Sorry RK, but unless it has room enough in the back for a carton of Long Life milk and runs off valves, she'll still be stumped. 

valveradio.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

No use you trying tocrawl out of a hole that you have dug for yourself. You must be making a lot of effort to look up this sort of stuff.

ha-ha-writing.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Sorry RK, but unless it has room enough in the back for a carton of Long Life milk and runs off valves, she'll still be stumped. 

There has to be something wrong with you Eavens .. is Mary Whitehouse your carer?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

There has to be something wrong with you Eavens .. is Mary Whitehouse your carer?

You're being silly again on all counts.

52 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I think you have lived a sheltered life. Just Google "uk drag acts". There are fucking dozens of them and there's also that Tara Hudson bloke who presented on the babe channel before getting sent down for wacking a barman.

"Wacking a barman"? Is that wacking in a Joe Pesci sense? 

22 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

valveradio.jpg

I remember our old telly with the valves exploded once when I was watching play school. Fucking upsetting it was when I found out that fucker Toni Arthur hadn't been blown up. Anyway, daddy went out and nicked one from Radio Rentals. 

It's not just shit like this, forcing confused pervert culture down our throats. Those queer cunts at Money Supermarket are faggotising everything they can get their spunk encrusted mitts on. Not content with rebooting Skeletor as a mincing fairy (He-man was always a bit suspect) they have now turned Action Man into a Blue Oyster frequenting, moustachioed, village people style chutney ferret. The dirty bastards.

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember our old telly with the valves exploded once when I was watching play school. Fucking upsetting it was when I found out that fucker Toni Arthur hadn't been blown up. Anyway, daddy went out and nicked one from Radio Rentals. 

As I recall, my Daddy always said to your Daddy: So long as there's a jingle in your head, television isn't free. 

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not just shit like this, forcing confused pervert culture down our throats. Those queer cunts at Money Supermarket are faggotising everything they can get their spunk encrusted mitts on. Not content with rebooting Skeletor as a mincing fairy (He-man was always a bit suspect) they have now turned Action Man into a Blue Oyster frequenting, moustachioed, village people style chutney ferret. The dirty bastards.

have wormed their way into our society, serving us with all manner of things with their limp-wristed hands. From pubs to restaurants to supermarkets and beyond, sooner or later we're being enforced to endure these faggots.  By advertising, promoting and showing programmes like Gendernerd, only promotes encouragement to accept these freaks.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

have wormed their way into our society, serving us with all manner of things with their limp-wristed hands. From pubs to restaurants to supermarkets and beyond, sooner or later we're being enforced to endure these faggots.  By advertising, promoting and showing programmes like Gendernerd, only promotes encouragement to accept these freaks.

It's such a pity that the AIDS didn't really take off the way we all thought it would in 1987.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Jazz, this one has escaped me and i'm very grateful for that..what's next ?  mating with your cat or dog and see what happens , all under the beady eye of the reality TV camera. A new show titled what katie & Rex did next..

Mating a cat with a dog would only bring chaos.

hqdefault.jpg1414983600212_wps_5_PIC_FROM_Sarah_DeRem

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's such a pity that the AIDS didn't really take off the way we all thought it would in 1987.

and/or the legalization of destruction. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

But wouldn't it be fun if there was an element of torture involved, not to the animals.

Wicked! I'm all for that one 7s.  Rack, Slowly Draw & Quarter all Thunder-Cunt dog owners until they shit like their hounds do, and begin to bark. 

It's all about the continuation of dumbing down the population going hand in hand with using immigration to water down populations so we become a controlled society of fucking melts, the hidden hand doesn't want nationalism because it can't be controlled like a dumb mix of shit. That's why the Germans have been hit hard with it all, as they're (used to be) a very nationalist state.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

We have a strong candidate from CC in R-Soles.

Dog owners are the pits. Both they and their dogs stink to high heaven and yet still they defend themselves whilst also excusing their four-legged-shit-hounds vile & disgusting nature. There should be only one kind of dog-owner 7s.  A Dead One. 

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We should put an end to their haunts wherever they congregate en masse, coupled with disallowing them their Pride Days and their open-to-view settlements in almost every city in this country and beyond. Let us, the decent majority, decide whether or not we accept these freaks. I'd like to see a 'Straight Day' once a year being paraded, complete with floats equipped with flame-throwers to extinguish the protesters. 

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Channel 4 had the sense to ditch Big Brother and the likes of due them all being a right load of shite, and so why introduce Genderquake on TV?  They've suggested: In 21st-Century Britain, what it means to be a man or a woman is changing... It's never been more confusing to know what sex you may be or to whom. Looking at CH4's promotional mix of Transgendernerds on offer, they do indeed all share the one thing in common, and so why not Cuntquake?

Comrades, I fear there may be one or more CH4 employees in this here house of ours, and that several are stool pigeons.

Left to right: Charlie, Filomena, Brooke, Cambell, Saffron, Tom, Pheonix, Howie, Dan, Romario and Marcus

In the not too distant future, when this lgbtrsfhhiuyffghjiiyfchj fad has run its course. Society of the future, will look back on this generation as the weirdest to ever exist. This programme will show everyone what messed up freaks they are. It's when they try to slide them into normal society settings like soaps that's wrong.