CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit riddled bin bog roll in 2018

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Lady Penelope
43 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Old Pen is really confused these days. Like a blind lezza in a fish market.

I can smell you anywhere Scrote, you fester like a rotting corpse.

Guest Drew Peacock

Having read through the site rules, it's extremely disappointing to note that poo (or pooh) related nominations are considered acceptable. Grow up, you cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Having read through the site rules, it's extremely disappointing to note that poo (or pooh) related nominations are considered acceptable. Grow up, you cunts.

Good morning Drew .. @judgetwi is going to be over the moon to see that you are back.

33 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Drew, you fucking cunt, not before time. This place has gone to shit (or shite) of late. Would you believe, Pen has a groupie now?

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Drew, you fucking cunt, not before time. This place has gone to shit (or shite) of late. Would you believe, Pen has a groupie now?

I sense a feeding frenzy/trip down memory lane. Come on jock, unearth those "classic" moments from your 18 million page word document you copy and paste every night

Guest Drew Peacock
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That doesn't surprise me Baws, you old cunt. Her ladyship's knowledge of the rail and arterial road infrastructure used to give me the horn if I'm honest.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Drew Peacock said:

arterial road infrastructure used to give me the horn if I'm honest.

I fear that Judge has got clogged arteries .. he has not mentioned his Harley in ages.

Guest Drew Peacock
5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

I fear that Judge has got clogged arteries .. he has not mentioned his Harley in ages.

That's probably because they are expensive to maintain and a nightmare to insure when you live in South London. Even when they don't really exist.

Guest Drew Peacock
9 minutes ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

Google suggests he might have sold it to Frank....

ok9cyldzjfrcd3if4cca.jpg

Guest Drew Peacock
On 5/26/2018 at 6:00 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Was in Crete last week and was dismayed to be told that after wiping your arse you had to put the paper in a little bin next to the bog because Crete's system can't handle toilet paper. "Fuck that" said I. I just threw mine over the balcony. Reminded me of my time I spent at Askham Grange. 

When faced with Mediterranean plumbing, it's usually advisable to cut out the middleman and wade waist deep into the sea for a poo (or pooh). Failing that the beach towels of Germanic holidaymakers reserving their favoured sun lounger location make an excellent (and comfortable) arse-wiping alternative. I hope that helps.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Frank said:

How do you live with yourself? Your poor kids must have really suffered. Fuck me. 

I don't live with myself, and my kids do not suffer you. They laugh at your pitiful feebleness.

I'm just like the many others on here who don't give a shit about you, or that thing that gave birth to you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

Google suggests he might have sold it to Frank....

ok9cyldzjfrcd3if4cca.jpg

It has at times proved difficult to back-up my claims, however I've always said that Dame Widow Wrankie is not just a pastime of his, but a full-blown career of which he is been unashamedly proud of. Why, he's even got his own Venue too:

$_aaa.jpg

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I don't live with myself, and my kids do not suffer you. They laugh at your pitiful feebleness.

I'm just like the many others on here who don't give a shit about you, or that thing that gave birth to you. 

I’ve reported you twice this week for flouting the rules. If admin don’t bury you shortly, you certainly won’t survive the personal shit that’s about to surface.  

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Reported. 

There is an old thicko called Bubba

He's a plank in one way or another

He thinks he can stoke

but he's a dork and joke

and as a Cunt, he's one 'ell of a Mother.

He's certainly no match for Stubbs

'coz all Bubba does is Blubbs

but he'll try raising troops

grass you to Roops

'coz, that's all the cunt ever does.