CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alan B'Stard. Possibly his finest hour.

I was about 11 and the bbc were running repeats of Some Mothers, Fawlty Towers and Dave Allen. Rik turned up as Kevin Turvey and that was it.. an actor’s life for me. 

53 minutes ago, Ape said:

For one man to love another, Frank, is not poofy. It's actually very beautiful. It's only when they start touching each others bottoms that it gets poofy.

Ape, hand on heart.. I can’t stand you. 

Guest Lady Penelope
31 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape, hand on heart.. I can’t stand you. 

I like Ape .. I saw a Chinook today and thought about him.

23 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Oh dear. You sound like a Terrier owning, right back playing, fixed gear riding yoghurt weaver.

Convince me otherwise.

You appear to be under some kind of delusion that I have to prove myself to you and jump to your demands. I have no idea where your sense of entitlement comes from but I would suggest it might be a good idea if you spend some time taking a good look at yourself and examine this flaw in your character.

I note your pathetic attempt at shifting the burden of proof. I do not have to prove you wrong. You have to prove that you are right. The burden of proof lies with he who makes the claim, sonny.

Your turn.........

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bill? 

is it even possible to be killed by a vicious onslaught of banality, we are no match for this new and dastardly form of killing  by tedium. This new chap is some kind of 10th Dan expert in the art of death by boredom and pointless meandering, the only person with any chance or experience in this field is Albert.  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

You appear to be under some kind of delusion that I have to prove myself to you and jump to your demands. I have no idea where your sense of entitlement comes from but I would suggest it might be a good idea if you spend some time taking a good look at yourself and examine this flaw in your character.

I note your pathetic attempt at shifting the burden of proof. I do not have to prove you wrong. You have to prove that you are right. The burden of proof lies with he who makes the claim, sonny.

Your turn.........

Would you mind if I said Good Evening & Welcome?

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

is it even possible to be killed by a vicious onslaught of banality, we are no match for this new and dastardly form of killing  by tedium. This new chap is some kind of 10th Dan expert in the art of death by boredom and pointless meandering, the only person with any chance or experience in this field is Albert.  

You say chap, but I'm not so sure. The post has the feel of a downtrodden wife who has just discovered Germaine Greer.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

What a pair of unadulterated, stupid fucking cunts. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Bubba C said:

What a pair of unadulterated, stupid fucking cunts. 

I think we may have the makings of a match to the death if it can be set up, two men enter the ring, only one leaves.

Only trouble is the match may well go on for a couple of weeks as the two test out each others level of boredom based kung fu skill out and look for vulnerability. Albert has experience in inflicting fatal banality injuries but Ignorant cunt is a 10th dan master and no pushover when it comes to bone crushing tedium .  Any bodies game and hard to predict. 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think we may have the makings of a match to the death if it can be set up, two men enter the ring, only one leaves.

Only trouble is the match may well go on for a couple of weeks as the two test out each others level of boredom based kung fu skill out and look for vulnerability. Albert has experience in inflicting fatal banality injuries but Ignorant cunt is a 10th dan master and no pushover when it comes to bone crushing tedium .  Any bodies game and hard to predict. 

My money's on Masterblaster.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You say chap, but I'm not so sure. The post has the feel of a downtrodden wife who has just discovered Germaine Greer.

actually you may be right Eric, certainly one gets that feeling of hopelessly drowning when reading its posts, I have that strange feeling of falling uncontrollably when I am in an argument with Mrs Swarm and she is winning, which is 100% of the time. 

Guest DrCunt
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My money is on the entire audience falling asleep and the two of them slipping off for a crafty 69 whilst no one is watching.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I say that Luke should take him on and fight by Queensbury rules.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This new wallah maybe be as dull as watching an extra thick coat of pint dry on franks imaginary boat, but a least he seems to be able to construct paragraphs and basic English. With dross you can sense he's drooling on the keyboard as he types the first thought that pops into it little mind, bless him. One could imagine a full scale bore-off between these cunts would drive any poor cunts reading to the brink of downing a bottle of bleach in a oner. Perhaps they could use it as a form of humane torture for terrorist suspects?

5 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I say that Luke should take him on and fight by Queensbury rules.

I expect 'swam was party to some form of milling as a young crab, but I also suspect dross has some kind of physical disability to go with his mental one, and beating the shite out of a flid in a wheelchair, just isn't cricket. 

Guest Lady Penelope
40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"she" looks something like this.

27zxi8l.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Your turn.........

Sorry, so the screenshot where he said all Pakistanis stink on Twitter wasn’t proof?

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

He’s like RickB’s evil Siamese twin, separated at childhood due to them nearly boring each other to death once they learned to speak.