CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404
59 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Well played sir. I haven't been insulted on genuine kindergarten fashion since....... Well since I was in kindergarten!

You're done here, dickhead.

Oh dear you lot really are a bunch of yank dick lickers aren't you, i'm not done anywhere by a long stretch. Go back to your red tail induced coma.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What a shockingly simple little creature you are. 

What a shockingly boring, unfunny cunt you are.

22 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Oh dear you lot really are a bunch of yank dick lickers aren't you, i'm not done anywhere by a long stretch. Go back to your red tail induced coma.

Evening, reptile, is tonight the night you get better at this?  

28 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What is going on with you Ereptic? You started off well, eased yourself in with an easygoing style of your own. But now you've gone batshit and started a war with Bubba, Ape, Bill, and Southerncunt, all apex predators, that are, quite frankly, out of your league. If you want to make a name for yourself, start off with Spacktards like Albert and work your way up. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is going on with you Ereptic? You started off well, eased yourself in with an easygoing style of your own. But now you've gone batshit and started a war with Bubba, Ape, Bill, and Southerncunt, all apex predators, that are, quite frankly, out of your league. If you want to make a name for yourself, start off with Spacktards like Albert and work your way up. 

Lol well i seem to have got them all pretty riled up haven't i? Blame william S.T.D stickers.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yet another cock reference. Do you drop anchor in poo/pooh bay?

My mistake i meant to say faux americans which the australians are nowadays.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Lol well i seem to have got them all pretty riled up haven't i? Blame william S.T.D stickers.

great work Reptile, its about time somebody stood up to these fucking bullies, I always wanted to but was scared of people laughing at me, go on son you got them on the ropes.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

If you're seeking geographical assistance, take a look at the very obvious world map on Arsehole's avatar.

If he hadn't told us, I would have continued to assume it was either poor personal hygiene or jaundice. I had no idea that subtlety was his forte.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you're seeking geographical assistance, take a look at the very obvious world map on Arsehole's avatar.

Ha! yes i thought it was shit originally too. Still i'd rather not stare into the eye of a storm.

11 hours ago, r-soles said:

You missed out our World class musical talent from the 1960's onward, well, at least until that cunt Cowell stuck his oar in, the tone deaf, fuck bucket.

Correct... add to the list of great things England has.  Simon Cowell biggest cunt in other world.... Google fact !

12 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Repeat bollocks. You’re a broken record, a soundtrack of failure and defeat.

The stuttering sound of a scratched CD faintly playing at the end of a party, 6AM in the morning.

You’re making noise, no one is listening but they can hear something vaguely grating in the back of their cranium. 

Sorry we can’t hear you as you weren’t even invited to the party. You friendless cunt.

Owned

14 hours ago, Penelope said:

I once had a Leyland Princess and she was brown.

I once had a black car. It was slow, had a huge chip on its wing, and smoked like Bob Marley.

17 hours ago, Ape said:

It’s the little details you add to your posts, such as the ones highlighted above, that render you a thick, racist wanker in the eyes all sentient beings.

Those sentient being sound foreign. They can fuck off and all.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Clique membership means nothing these days. They signed up snowflake, and much as I like the daft brummie, he'd be the first to admit he barely speaks English, and thinks punctuation is the little lines on toilet paper that allows you to tear it.

Punctuation is a form of Chinese needle therapy yes?

19 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Anyway ...tessys cabinet are back fighting against while the bus is still heading for the cliff...was a meeting in frankfurt two weeks ago concerning bank regulations post brexit. ..only ones who wernt talking about brexit were the delegates from the bank of England ..they wernt invited to the second days meeting 

Panzerknacker 

I'm not too clear why the Bank of England would be expected to be at part of a meeting that covered banking regulations within the Eurozone. The UK (thankfully) has its own currency and is not part of the Eurozone, in any case regulatory oversight is undertaken by either the Prudential Regulation Authority (on issues such as liquidity) and the Financial Conduct Authority. The BoE is responsible for the country's monetary policy which (again thankfully) has bugger all to do with the ECB.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not too clear why the Bank of England would be expected to be at part of a meeting that covered banking regulations within the Eurozone. The UK (thankfully) has its own currency and is not part of the Eurozone, in any case regulatory oversight is undertaken by either the Prudential Regulation Authority (on issues such as liquidity) and the Financial Conduct Authority. The BoE is responsible for the country's monetary policy which (again thankfully) has bugger all to do with the ECB.

Hey, I'm just passing on the factoid is all..don't have enough coin to care about the rarefied atmosphere of the money markets 

Panzerknacker