CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smart motorway new camera cunts

Guest N/A

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're right. I have a hunch May delivered her last blowjob three years prior to this photo, while Sturgeon looks as though she's been farting out spunk all morning.

8 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Exactly. There's potential lurking in that stunted Scottish Valkyrie.

Ok, calm down lads. You need to stop convincing each other wee jimmy is worth a run up inside- she's got teeth like a gorillas sparring partner. They do things a bit better in the Italian parliament...

a5062bed49332fbcf2949cc7e3cc3bea.jpg

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You think that's bad, I bought a Bonnie Tyler satnav and it was awful. It kept telling me to turn round, and every now and then it fell apart. 

I've heard of those fuckers. They're cheap shit - go up like powder kegs next to sparks...

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend got a U2 one, that kept taking her to places where the streets  have no name 

Was that under a blood red sky?

Guest Lady Penelope

A woman in my street followed the advice in Tammy Wynette's "Stand by your man" .. they did not find all their body parts .. her man was standing in the fast lane of the M62.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 6/19/2018 at 12:31 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok, calm down lads. You need to stop convincing each other wee jimmy is worth a run up inside- she's got teeth like a gorillas sparring partner. They do things a bit better in the Italian parliament...

a5062bed49332fbcf2949cc7e3cc3bea.jpg

Excellent. But we're not Italian cunts, so we have to work with what we've got, besides, I like a challenge.

1 minute ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Excellent. But we're not Italian cunts, so we have to work with what we've got, besides, I like a challenge.

We are a bit lacking in the 'crumpet politician' department aren't we, even going back a few years, the thought of Margaret Beckett or Anne Widdecombe with their kit off could turn any red blooded male queer.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We are a bit lacking in the 'crumpet politician' department aren't we

Things are a bit better these days Eric, I'm sure I could add a slack handful of shaggable Brit politicas to my bucket list if pressed.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:12 PM, Wolfie said:

You're right. I have a hunch May delivered her last blowjob three years prior to this photo, while Sturgeon looks as though she's been farting out spunk all morning.

That’s the best line I’ve seen on here in ages.  Can’t stop laughing.  Take a cookie from the jar.  Well done.

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bubba, you are teadiously boring and letting yourself down .

i see even that worthless prick bill stickle dick is now top dog on here

8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you the same millionaire monumental cunt who used to illiterately cunt the cost of gaming apps on their iPhone? 

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bill might be top dog .. who knows?

7 hours ago, Penelope said:

Bill might be top dog .. who knows?

I think he is. Making bubba a very sad boy. As it’s they only thing he was good at. Being a fucking cunt.