CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People overly enamoured with japan

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'd say Van Damme was a cut above the ones you listed but a bit below Arnie and Stallone. Saw Shogun Assassin late one night on film4, mental film.

there are actually six in the series of Shogun films, they are called the Babycart series in Japan, and are far superior to the one cobbled together Shogun Assassin film that was just for the Yank market. Well worth a view and responsible for most of Tarantinos films. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would give Norris a slight edge, based on physical size and strength. Although he was a student of Bruce lee, I think toughness usually wins out over finesse. I've read, from a few sources, that one of the most genuinely hard cunts in Hollywood was Chris Penn. 

I think it would have been incredibly close if it ever did happen. Personally I'd go for Bruce Lee based on his phenomenal speed but only at his upper weight limit. Fighting at 130 pounds I can't see him being in with a chance, but with a ten pound weight deficit I think his speed would have been enough to have seen him through.

I've not heard the Chris Penn thing before, he wasn't someone I'd ever have assumed was a bit handy. Let's just hope he gave his insufferable cunt of a brother a good fucking hiding whilst he was still on this mortal coil.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, luke swarm said:

there are actually six in the series of Shogun films, they are called the Babycart series in Japan, and are far superior to the one cobbled together Shogun Assassin film that was just for the Yank market. Well worth a view and responsible for most of Tarantinos films. 

They're called wolf and little cub or something over here aren't they? The one i saw was just "Shogun Assassin" but it was subtitled so not sure which version it was. Agreed Kill Bill was defo inspired/ripped off from them. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think it would have been incredibly close if it ever did happen. Personally I'd go for Bruce Lee based on his phenomenal speed but only at his upper weight limit. Fighting at 130 pounds I can't see him being in with a chance, but with a ten pound weight deficit I think his speed would have been enough to have seen him through.

I've not heard the Chris Penn thing before, he wasn't someone I'd ever have assumed was a bit handy. Let's just hope he gave his insufferable cunt of a brother a good fucking hiding whilst he was still on this mortal coil.

Chris Penn was a notorious brawler, despite being a fat cunt. One of the crew from 'Best of the best', said that some of the cast and crew went out on a piss up. Penn's mouth drew the attention of half a dozen rednecks, he put 3 of them on their arses while Eric Roberts was hiding in the toilet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chris Penn was a notorious brawler, despite being a fat cunt. One of the crew from 'Best of the best', said that some of the cast and crew went out on a piss up. Penn's mouth drew the attention of half a dozen rednecks, he put 3 of them on their arses while Eric Roberts was hiding in the toilet.

I genuinely love that film. Utter fucking cheesy garbage, but superb at the same time. 

The second was arsewank. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

The problem is that Japan is losing its grasp on the past and becoming more mainstream by pandering to younger markets. With the widespread phenomenon of hikikomori (basically the same as incels or NEETs in Western culture) brought on by young men crumbling under the increasing pressure of expectations due to an outdated business model has created a huge consumer base of people who are willing to spend millions on figures of their favourite characters and episodes of their favourite shows. Most of these shows are the low quality animated crap that we see these days, with brooding male characters that can spend entire episodes monologueing their woes to dramatic music and incredibly unrealistic females with various characteristics that are designed to pander to whatever fetish or fantasy some twenty-year-old who spends his entire life lying in bed wanking off and eating noodles can dream up. Strong, live action characters of the past simply intimidate them, so the entire Japanese media industry is changing its ways to pander to the new cash cow.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want hard bastards then look no further than our very own Christopher Lee, he was in charge of a Nazi hunter unit in the war and there is a story about him during filming when they simulated a fatal stabbing, he stopped the Director and insisted on a retake because the sound of a man being stabbed was not realistic, he then instructed  on the real noise a man makes whilst being stabbed. Apparently he had despatched a few Nazi cunts in his time.  

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The problem is that Japan is losing its grasp on the past and becoming more mainstream by pandering to younger markets. With the widespread phenomenon of hikikomori (basically the same as incels or NEETs in Western culture) brought on by young men crumbling under the increasing pressure of expectations due to an outdated business model has created a huge consumer base of people who are willing to spend millions on figures of their favourite characters and episodes of their favourite shows. Most of these shows are the low quality animated crap that we see these days, with brooding male characters that can spend entire episodes monologueing their woes to dramatic music and incredibly unrealistic females with various characteristics that are designed to pander to whatever fetish or fantasy some twenty-year-old who spends his entire life lying in bed wanking off and eating noodles can dream up. Strong, live action characters of the past simply intimidate them, so the entire Japanese media industry is changing its ways to pander to the new cash cow.

Talking of Chris Penn, what's your opinion on the live action Fist of the North star film from 1995? To my shame i've got it on dvd. Gary Daniels is from this country and was apparently a top martial artist.

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Talking of Chris Penn, what's your opinion on the live action Fist of the North star film from 1995? To my shame i've got it on dvd. Gary Daniels is from this country and was apparently a top martial artist.

Never seen it so I can't judge.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

If you want hard bastards then look no further than our very own Christopher Lee, he was in charge of a Nazi hunter unit in the war and there is a story about him during filming when they simulated a fatal stabbing, he stopped the Director and insisted on a retake because the sound of a man being stabbed was not realistic, he then instructed the on real noise a man makes whilst being stabbed. Apparently he had despatched a few Nazi cunts in his time.  

And David Niven, one of David Stirling's original elite squad, that later became the SAS. As for modern day screen hard cunts. I would nominate William Scully, former SAS trooper who won the QGM for successfully defending a Middle Eastern hotel against several hundred goat shaggers with 3 colleagues, he's only done a few bits of acting, most famously played 'Bill' in ' Love, Honour and Obey'.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

some twenty-year-old who spends his entire life lying in bed wanking off and eating noodles 

Jesus he knows me. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chuck Norris is still the boss. He once had a street named after him, but they had to change the name of the street, because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

when Chuck Norris does push-ups, he doesn't raise himself up, he pushes the planet downwards.

Albert is giving you covert loves from the cooler lol

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And David Niven, one of David Stirling's original elite squad, that later became the SAS. As for modern day screen hard cunts. I would nominate William Scully, former SAS trooper who won the QGM for successfully defending a Middle Eastern hotel against several hundred goat shaggers with 3 colleagues, he's only done a few bits of acting, most famously played 'Bill' in ' Love, Honour and Obey'.

A criminaly underrated film,the surealness of  tough gangsters singing along to "Avenus and alleysways" is a personal favourite touch of that movie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snowy said:

A criminaly underrated film,the surealness of  tough gangsters singing along to "Avenus and alleysways" is a personal favourite touch of that movie.

Sean Pertwee made that film, "Why do we not have the big fucking guns!? I fucking told you to get some longs!"

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sean Pertwee made that film, "Why do we not have the big fucking guns!? I fucking told you to get some longs!"

"Fix bayonets"  pertwee was hilarious in that.

Fat Alan getting stabbed and generally going through hell as no one gave a fuck about his well being had me laughing to.

Have you seen final cut by the same team?

Was interesting sort of but no where near as good.

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

"Fix bayonets"  pertwee was hilarious in that.

Fat Alan getting stabbed and generally going through hell as no one gave a fuck about his well being had me laughing to.

Have you seen final cut by the same team?

Was interesting sort of but no where near as good.

Didn't like it much. I did like the police sitcom series 'Operation Good Guys'. That was the same lot, minus Ray Winstone and Jude Law.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Didn't like it much. I did like the police sitcom series 'Operation Good Guys'. That was the same lot, minus Ray Winstone and Jude Law.

Watching Denise Van Outen deep throat a cucumber certainly gave old snowy a raging boner that Neil would of been proud of.