CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Highly educated but useless cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

During a short period of working in the care "industry" .. mostly taking cunts shopping and to the GP surgery etc. I found that a some of my "clients" held university qualifications. One was a "trained astrophysicist and mathematician he had never held a job and was in his mid 30s and said that he was writing a book that used science to prove that god exists and creation was real. Another had done several years of OU and had several degrees that would have made him well qualified to be a head strinker but again at 50 years of age he had never had a job. Another held teaching qualification but at 40 had never had a job. There were others like them  too all seemingly able bodied and far as I could tell perfectly capable of working for a living but in practical terms simply a waste of space and of oxygen. True they generate work for poorly educated carers and for the cunts that fill the forms that give them ESA and PIPs along with various other support. The biggest cunt of course is the system that allows this to happen, rather than to send them up on to the moors to break rocks.

2 minutes ago, Penelope said:

During a short period of working in the care "industry" .. mostly taking cunts shopping and to the GP surgery etc. I found that a some of my "clients" held university qualifications. One was a "trained astrophysicist and mathematician he had never held a job and was in his mid 30s and said that he was writing a book that used science to prove that god exists and creation was real. Another had done several years of OU and had several degrees that would have made him well qualified to be a head strinker but again at 50 years of age he had never had a job. Another held teaching qualification but at 40 had never had a job. There were others like them  too all seemingly able bodied and far as I could tell perfectly capable of working for a living but in practical terms simply a waste of space and of oxygen. True they generate work for poorly educated carers and for the cunts that fill the forms that give them ESA and PIPs along with various other support. The biggest cunt of course is the system that allows this to happen, rather than to send them up on to the moors to break rocks.

Are you sure that they're genuine? If someone i was a carer for told me he was an astrophysicist I would tell him to fuck off. It happened to me. Bloke in a wheelchair, all bent up and had to use a computer to speak told me he was an astrophysicist and he'd written a book about time or something or other. I told him to fuck off with his bullshit. Yeah, I had that cunts number. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you sure that they're genuine? If someone i was a carer for told me he was an astrophysicist I would tell him to fuck off. It happened to me. Bloke in a wheelchair, all bent up and had to use a computer to speak told me he was an astrophysicist and he'd written a book about time or something or other. I told him to fuck off with his bullshit. Yeah, I had that cunts number. 

Have you been hawking that one around?

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Penelope said:

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You are both totally and utterly fucking shit at this. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Is that just your own opinion, or have you stolen it from elsewhere? I find them both quite amusing, but then I would.

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Fuck me sideways Pen,  I’ve come across people like this. Spot on. Have a like. But don’t get used to it.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience.1  Same for too much education.  There is a time when you must enter the workforce and exercise that brain and do some real problem solving without the headmaster or professor holding your fucking hand.  

1-Rosa Klebb, Ex KGB and number 3 agent for SPECTRE.

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience.1  Same for too much education.  There is a time when you must enter the workforce and exercise that brain and do some real problem solving without the headmaster or professor holding your fucking hand.  

1-Rosa Klebb, Ex KGB and number 3 agent for SPECTRE.

Now works as an admin/hench woman for CC. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now works as an admin/hench woman for CC. 

Do you remember the footwear, Gyps??  Leave out the smart comments, then!  LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

17 hours ago, Penelope said:

Was this your 1000 hour Community Care sentence for all those shop lifting offences?

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I absolutely fucking hate you. 

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking fantasist....crip in a wheel chair spouting off that he has written a book on space, time and the universe.  Bollocks.   Roops wouldn’t be having any of that crap either.  Dreamer.

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking fantasist....crip in a wheel chair spouting off that he has written a book on space, time and the universe.  Bollocks.   Roops wouldn’t be having any of that crap either.  Dreamer.

This is a joke right Mr Bigtime? You don’t expect us to believe that you don’t know she’s referring to Stephen Hawking? Another one of your cunning little traps right?

You can’t fool me Mr Bigtime Cleverbollocks!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

This is a joke right Mr Bigtime? You don’t expect us to believe that you don’t know she’s referring to Stephen Hawking? Another one of your cunning little traps right?

You can’t fool me Mr Bigtime Cleverbollocks!

Looks like he has . . . . . . . . . . . . . again.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Was this your 1000 hour Community Care sentence for all those shop lifting offences?

Yes .. I was the one that nicked your debit cards while you was showing the other nurse your fake degree paperwork.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Oh look .. you got a like from Stubby.