CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cost of spectacle frames

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's Tin-Tin out of Thunderbirds proper name, next week she'll be calling herself Virgil Tracy.

Wouldn't Mr Magoo be more appropriate given the original poster is a blind as a bat, urine smelling old fart.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Wouldn't Mr Magoo be more appropriate given the original poster is a blind as a bat, urine smelling old fart.

I've had cataract surgery .. I'm deaf not blind you quadraplegic cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

I've had cataract surgery .. I'm deaf not blind you quadraplegic cunt.

Doesn't change blind as a bat, urine smelling old fart bit though.

On 6/25/2018 at 8:11 PM, Trumpton Bacon said:

Dreadful. MC, I swore fealty to you the other day on the strength of your drunken meanderings and now this?

Fuck off and get at least 3 pints of Australian Chardonnay down your neck, before returning here to put this right.

I know it was shit...I’ve been reading to many Decimus posts.  I’m popping off to the off for a crate of cheap plonk.  Bill stickers will no doubt be in there are he thinks he is some sort of fucking wine buff.  Fucking cunt works in an asian off license and he thinks he owns a fuckin vin yard.  What a cunt.

better?

12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I know it was shit...I’ve been reading to many Decimus posts.  I’m popping off to the off for a crate of cheap plonk.  Bill stickers will no doubt be in there are he thinks he is some sort of fucking wine buff.  Fucking cunt works in an asian off license and he thinks he owns a fuckin vin yard.  What a cunt.

better?

Besides the shameless name dropping of two Corner superstars, I'm afraid to say that it was utterly fucking shit.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Besides the shameless name dropping of two Corner superstars, I'm afraid to say that it was utterly fucking shit.

Supercuts....your ego needs its own fucking web site.  So fuck off.    You are such a boring wanker.  You are finished on here.  No one likes  the clique and if you don’t shut up and fuck off you will simply get bombarded and out counted every day by the likes of me.   That’s why Iam gunning for you cunts.  

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Supercuts....your ego needs its own fucking web site.  So fuck off.    You are such a boring wanker.  You are finished on here.  No one likes  the clique and if you don’t shut up and fuck off you will simply get bombarded and out counted every day by the likes of me.   That’s why Iam gunning for you cunts.  

Who? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Have you been drinking?

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Who? 

They don’t count you in the clique blubber. You are too fucking dim to be allowed into the inner sanctum.  Boring cunt is what you come under.

Just now, Decimus said:

*Knob.

Are you some fucking profanity expert?  It’s a fucking  nob when I’m calling it.  What a fucking Harry plank you are!  Such a dick.

On 6/26/2018 at 10:43 PM, Decimus said:

*Knob.

How disappointing. I was ready for a barrage of PG Wodehouse witticisms, but it was just a typo. 

"MC had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more."

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

How disappointing. I was ready for a barrage of PG Wodehouse witticisms, but it was just a typo. 

MC had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.

I wouldn't have given him that much, 'baws. He can open a bottle though, judging by the shit he posts. 

• Like 1