CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Muck With Nature

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm not talking about progress and commerce, we need to find new fuel sources to exploit; as Sarah Palin once said, "drill baby drill."  No, I'm talking about cunts with an IQ of ten or less, establishing their cat and dog eating village where there are creatures that will fucking kill and EAT you!  For your reading pleasure:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/python-attack-woman-indonesia-animals/

This stupid cunt had to muck about with a 23 foot long python, and the slithering fucker gave her a squeeze for it.  I saw another report where a couple were on holiday in a resort wildlife park and a rather cross male giraffe head butted the cunts and sent them flying and crashing onto the rocky ground, some 20 feet away.  The bird died, but her despicable cunt hub survived, no doubt to remarry, take a sizeable life insurance policy and book another holiday at the same park.  Lions avenging the hunting deaths of their brethren...for fuck sake, don't expand your little urban shit setting, live in a make shift corrugated tin shack lined with appliance boxes; go to the states and get shot for what little actual currency calls your wallet home.  But leave the fucking animals alone, it seems they've grown exhausted with human interaction.  If a certain few on here are any example, I don't blame them, not one little bit.  

Guest Erroreptile404

I fucking hate shitholes like malaysia, the stuff they do to animals is sickening. Personally i'd like to see a few atom bombs dropped on the place.

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I fucking hate shitholes like malaysia, the stuff they do to animals is sickening. Personally i'd like to see a few atom bombs dropped on the place.

Atom bombs are mere party poppers anymore.  For a soiree such as this, use only the best.  

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not talking about progress and commerce, we need to find new fuel sources to exploit; as Sarah Palin once said, "drill baby drill."  No, I'm talking about cunts with an IQ of ten or less, establishing their cat and dog eating village where there are creatures that will fucking kill and EAT you!  For your reading pleasure:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/python-attack-woman-indonesia-animals/

This stupid cunt had to muck about with a 23 foot long python, and the slithering fucker gave her a squeeze for it.  I saw another report where a couple were on holiday in a resort wildlife park and a rather cross male giraffe head butted the cunts and sent them flying and crashing onto the rocky ground, some 20 feet away.  The bird died, but her despicable cunt hub survived, no doubt to remarry, take a sizeable life insurance policy and book another holiday at the same park.  Lions avenging the hunting deaths of their brethren...for fuck sake, don't expand your little urban shit setting, live in a make shift corrugated tin shack lined with appliance boxes; go to the states and get shot for what little actual currency calls your wallet home.  But leave the fucking animals alone, it seems they've grown exhausted with human interaction.  If a certain few on here are any example, I don't blame them, not one little bit.  

Whilst away in gook land with the Mrs, she warned a young couple that they shouldn’t take a short cut through some grass from the hotel to the bars on the beach front.  They were from Essex or some fucking generally retarded place like that.  My Mrs is gook and knows her shit when in gook land.   Two nights later the silly fucking Essex bird comes screaming into the hotel with a fucking snake bite on her leg. Said it felt like a tin can being crushed and was in agonizing pain.   We never saw the couple again, I do hope she died.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Whilst away in gook land with the Mrs, she warned a young couple that they shouldn’t take a short cut through some grass from the hotel to the bars on the beach front.  They were from Essex or some fucking generally retarded place like that.  My Mrs is gook and knows her shit when in gook land.   Two nights later the silly fucking Essex bird comes screaming into the hotel with a fucking snake bite on her leg. Said it felt like a tin can being crushed and was in agonizing pain.   We never saw the couple again, I do hope she died.

Reported

Guest Erroreptile404
22 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Atom bombs are mere party poppers anymore.  For a soiree such as this, use only the best.  

Anthrax? some sort of pathogen maybe?

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Anthrax? some sort of pathogen maybe?

I would hope one of the more choice super germs in the infectious disease research laboratory.  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/23/2018 at 3:03 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

A fat unemployed cunt walked into the local 'spoons. He said that his ambition was to swim with dolphins .. I asked if he thought that the dolphins would want to swim with him. If it ever happens I hope he meets a pod of orcas and that they mistake the lump of blubber for a seal.

While we're at it, cunts who buy homes on the flood plains of rivers and when Mother Nature (a vicious hag, forever on the blob) does her stuff, complain they're waterfront idyll is more Atlantis than Shangri-La.

Ditto clifftop villa owners, who find their sweeping vista of the ocean suddenly disappears, along with their balance and a limb or two, when coastal erosion slams in like napalm strike.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 5:00 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

I don't think you've thought that through.

5 hours ago, iMac'nt said:

No, I think he has.

Often, when I turn on the news to see somewhere in China or Korea or any other place in which they treat animals despicably has been annihilated via earthquake, the first thing I think of are the dogs and cats who no longer have to suffer at the hands of these barbaric shitcunts.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No, I think he has.

Often, when I turn on the news to see somewhere in China or Korea or any other place in which they treat animals despicably has been annihilated via earthquake, the first thing I think of are the dogs and cats who no longer have to suffer at the hands of these barbaric shitcunts.

It's about time the world had something to say regarding the savage treatment of innocent creatures at the hands of these twisted, robotic yellow cunts. But unfortunately, our leaders are reluctant to criticise them as they're too busy making money from importing the substandard plastic shit they churn out, which incidentally has also completely fucked our own manufacturing infrastructure. 

Phil the Greek got it right.

"slitty eyed bastards"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's about time the world had something to say regarding the savage treatment of innocent creatures at the hands of these twisted, robotic yellow cunts. But unfortunately, our leaders are reluctant to criticise them as they're too busy making money from importing the substandard plastic shit they churn out, which incidentally has also completely fucked our own manufacturing infrastructure. 

"slitty eyed bastards"

Who's fault is it that elephants and rhinos are being bumped off towards extinction? Fucking idiots

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"slitty eyed bastards"

On 12/15/2016 at 7:42 PM, Wolfie said:

I am bigoted when it comes to China. I despise the psyche of the nation with utter vitriol, for the manner with which it treats its people (an estimated 4,000,000 political prisoners are currently being ‘worked’ in domestic camps, with an estimated 30,000+ dying each year), and, sadly, violates animals with such incredible cruelty (China and South Korea being the only two countries in the modern world with no laws governing treatment of animals).

For all the obvious evils, and while it severely and wrongly persecuted homosexuals and Jews, the Third Reich treated its own with more respect than modern-day China, with a tax system in place to support social security of its poor, and was the first authority to demonstrate sympathy for animals by introducing a permanent ban on vivisection and welfare laws for the production of meat. China, even today, for all its incredible wealth, remains in the middle ages by comparison, with the world’s most appalling records on human rights (by some distance – its government seems to think the rest of the world has conveniently forgotten about the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre by trading with it, unrestricted), animal rights (by some distance, along with South Korea), and extreme social inequality (on par with most Third World economies with considerably less wealth).

USA and Russia aside, the poverty-stricken cuntpit continues to pose the biggest military and nuclear threat to the world at large, as well as being the planet’s second biggest polluter after America.

I try to boycott anything manufactured in the stinking cesspit. I don’t even own shoes made in China, because I suspect some poor sod who’s been half-starved to death has been forced to manufacture them under duress, while being fed rotting leftovers from restaurants in which dogs and cats have been brutally slaughtered in their millions.

I regret much about voting in favour of Brexit, chief of which will undoubtedly mean escalated trade with China.

This year is Year of the Cunt in China, as it is each and every year. While we still have much to learn from China, the Chinese have considerably more to learn from the West. The whole place can get screwed.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, iMac'nt said:

Granted there might be a bit of collateral damage as the yank cunts would say...

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Phil the Greek used to shoot them and his grandsons are having a go at the last few, the stupid inbreed bastards

most large proboscidic mammals are communist agitators Stubo. Pachy bastards the lot of 'em

46 minutes ago, ratcum said:

most large proboscidic mammals are communist agitators Stubo. Pachy bastards the lot of 'em

Never mind that shite ratty, I've got a fuck off big hole to dig next weekend, deep enough for sub-base, mortar and paving slabs. Any tips? Can you lend me Frau Rat?

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite ratty, I've got a fuck off big hole to dig next weekend, deep enough for sub-base, mortar and paving slabs. Any tips? Can you lend me Frau Rat?

Happy to oblige Shrub. The most aesthetically satisfying hole is a frustum: imagine an inverted cone but with the pointy end cut off . In your case it sounds like a pyramidal frustum is the way to go. Frau Rat said the biggest hole I'd ever dug was our marriage. The feisty cunt.

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No, I think he has.

Who breaks a butterfly upon a wheel?

No argument from me that every cunt complicit in the maltreatment of animals should be summarily executed, preferably with extreme prejudice, irrespective of country or slant of eye. It's abhorrent.

It was more the notion of 'dropping a few atom bombs' that struck me a tad - nut awaiting sledgehammer. But I imagine you already knew that.

I do enjoy a good steak or a bacon and egg butty on occasion. How about you?

PS. Thanks for the Iron. My first. I'll treasure it.