CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowflakes at it again.

Jake The Muss

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Granted, there are honey pots when you leave the monotonous and frankly depressing steppe lands of Norfolk, but it's the weird fucking natives and their ghastly ways. The dullest place on earth

One of the biggest attractions was that mad black cunt who used to direct traffic wearing marigold gloves.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you going to tell us all about the walking book you have written Decimus?  The dogging locations of Wales.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Only a small selection in decs guide of the condom littered underpasses of the Rhonda due to the limited access for his mobility scooter

@Stubby Pecker @Monumental cunt You have both made absolutely ludicrous claims on this website that are contrary to the thick as fuck personas that you have both cultivated.

MC has been warned that he needs to provide pictorial evidence of his country manor by midnight, and the same deadline applies to you, Stubby. Papers are to be sent to the email address provided to you via PM.

If either of you fail to do so, all I can suggest is that you both pack your bags and fuck off in ignominy.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Stubby Pecker @Monumental cunt You have both made absolutely ludicrous claims on this website that are contrary to the thick as fuck personas that you have both cultivated.

MC has been warned that he needs to provide pictorial evidence of his country manor by midnight, and the same deadline applies to you, Stubby. Papers are to be sent to the email address provided to you via PM.

If either of you fail to do so, all I can suggest is that you both pack your bags and fuck off in ignominy.

No... I choose the cloche moment.  It’s cumming.  You fucking idiot.  I want to hang more of you with it.  It’s not ripe yet.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the biggest attractions was that mad black cunt who used to direct traffic wearing marigold gloves.

Quick question, eric, had you even heard of this marigold character before drew and decs were discussing him not so long ago?

@Cuntybaws, how’d you like them recollective apples? 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All the PMs you've sent me have been pitiful abuse that you're to much of a coward to post on these forums. You always invite your cum swapping buddies along to back up your pathetic jibes. I believe last time you were told to stop- remind everyone else his it panne our? I suggest you send your wretched email and I'll invite a few others to the conversation just to prove you're not a bullshiter as well?

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All the PMs you've sent me have been pitiful abuse that you're to much of a coward to post on these forums. You always invite your cum swapping buddies along to back up your pathetic jibes. I believe last time you were told to stop- remind everyone else his it panne our? I suggest you send your wretched email and I'll invite a few others to the conversation just to prove you're not a bullshiter as well?

Can you read words? 

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Quick question, eric, had you even heard of this marigold character before drew and decs were discussing him not so long ago?

@Cuntybaws, how’d you like them recollective apples? 

Yes. Lost on a one way system in Norwich when picking up a colleague from the town centre, suddenly faced with a black looney, with a 'yassir boss' grin waving me along from the kerb. When I found the cunt I was supposed to pick up, we stopped for a fry up before heading home. Asked the woman in the cafe about him and she said he was a well known fruitcake that even the police just ignored and let him get on with it. Must've been 20 years ago.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Lost on a one way system in Norwich when picking up a colleague from the town centre, suddenly faced with a black looney, with a 'yassir boss' grin waving me along from the kerb. When I found the cunt I was supposed to pick up, we stopped for a fry up before heading home. Asked the woman in the cafe about him and she said he was a well known fruitcake that even the police just ignored and let him get on with it. Must've been 20 years ago.

The prosecution rests. 

What are your thoughts on Mongy’s house? 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah that was peak Marigold time. I'm not sure whether his notoriety was down to the fact that he was as mad as a raped child's father, or because at that point in time he was the only nig-nog in Norfolk.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yeah that was peak Marigold time. I'm not sure whether his notoriety was down to the fact that he was as mad as a raped child's father, or because at that point in time he was the only nig-nog in Norfolk.

I assumed he was homeless. Is he still about?

Guest DrCunt
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's not been seen in a while, unfortunately. He's been replaced by this genuinely sinister chap:

I saw this care in the community case in Gt Yarmouth a couple of months ago. Very disturbing. He does drive a RS5 though.

Regarding Marigold, apprently he just kept adding new pairs without removing the previous ones and periodically had to go to the old N&N hospital to have multiple layers of rubber removed. I heard that he'd died. Could be bollocks though.

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Zulus took the pasting, Vicious. It led to the British annexation of Zululand. They could always play Zulu Dawn where the British got served at Isandlwana to balance things up. 

I have a friend from Zimbabwe, in fact from the area around Isandhlwana and Rorke’s Drift.

She told me that when she saw “Zulu Dawn” in Harare the whole audience stood up and cheered to the rafters as our brave boys were overrun and put to the sword. ( I believe the technical term is Ilkwa )

Racism? I suppose so but some of us have better things to think about than some bunch of middle class, sandal wearing , attention seeking , virtue signalling wankers.

Stereotype? You decide.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I saw this care in the community case in Gt Yarmouth a couple of months ago. Very disturbing. He does drive a RS5 though.

Regarding Marigold, apprently he just kept adding new pairs without removing the previous ones and periodically had to go to the old N&N hospital to have multiple layers of rubber removed. I heard that he'd died. Could be bollocks though.

He used to wear Marigolds all the time because I heard that Woolworths stupidly ordered a thousand pairs of regular digit ones and, being a foreigner, he was the one of the few people in Norfolk they fitted.

Apparently he succumbed to the side effects of a severe latex allergy.

Guest DrCunt
8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

He used to wear Marigolds all the time because I heard that Woolworths stupidly ordered a thousand pairs of regular digit ones and, being a foreigner, he was the one of the few people in Norfolk they fitted.

Apparently he succumbed to the side effects of a severe latex allergy.

Sounds perfectly feasible to me!

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The vast majority of upland wales is a barren, sheep shorn wasteland where virtually no other living thing can survive. Not a tree for miles, simply a denuded dump purely there to harvest subsidies for utterly unprofitable farming. 

But we'd all rather go there on hols than fucking Norfolk you cretinous web footed mutant 

That's South Wales.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 10:06 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

The most disturbing aspect is the way he was staring at the pushchair, no doubt wishing it contained the object of his desire.

His real skill is being able to operate an octopus puppet with only one hand but then again, he is from Norfolk.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/28/2018 at 7:53 PM, Decimus said:

I quite like Wales. I climbed Cadair Idris a few years back and the scenery was breathtaking. In fact, the only thing that spoilt the holiday was the hordes of northern English heroin addicts that had been shipped to Wales to get them out of Manchester and Liverpool. 

Much the same has happened to Colwyn Bay and Rhyl .. main reason for the A55 upgrade was so that the Welsh can safely get past the thieving hoards of scousers and stokies that have been dumped on those places.

21 hours ago, Tanusha said:

Much the same has happened to Colwyn Bay and Rhyl .. main reason for the A55 upgrade was so that the Welsh can safely get past the thieving hoards of scousers and stokies that have been dumped on those places.

Indeed, during summer months avoid avoid this stretch of road between Bangor & Chester/Deeside unless you wish to come into contact with an out of control coach or car & caravan.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 7/1/2018 at 7:53 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, during summer months avoid avoid this stretch of road between Bangor & Chester/Deeside unless you wish to come into contact with an out of control coach or car & caravan.

I remember a conductor saying that he was in the rear cab of train doing about 70mph between Llandudno Junction and Colwyn Bay when the train was overtaken by a car and caravan with the passenger in the nearside front seat waving a two-fingered salute. After leaving Colywn Bay he said he saw an overturned caravan down the A55 embankment and car detached but upright at the top of the embankment. He said that he was 100% sure that it was the same car and caravan.