CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowflakes at it again.

Jake The Muss

Folkestone's Silver Screen Cinema will be showing Zulu on Saturday to raise cash for armed forces charity SSAFA. The mayor has received a letter signed by 28 little cuntflakes wanting it to be stopped because it could have a negative effect on relationships within the changing and richly diverse communities in Folkestone. I say this to the PC bullshitting mongs, it's only a fucking film, even if it's not completely historically accurate..and the fucking Zulus won anyway, whitey got a pasting from this indigenous enemy. They beat us with spears for fuck sake.

I wish these snowflake piles of shit would just fuck off and live in a black hole, besides this is to raise money for charity, so get over it and let a good cause take it's course and here is the dangerous part. If just 28 of these privileged morons can overturn this, then i don't want to think what a society full of them is capable of, hold on a fucking minute..

On 6/28/2018 at 12:07 AM, Vicious Cunt. said:

Folkestone's Silver Screen Cinema will be showing Zulu on Saturday to raise cash for armed forces charity SSAFA. The mayor has received a letter signed by 28 little cuntflakes wanting it to be stopped because it could have a negative effect on relationships within the changing and richly diverse communities in Folkestone. I say this to the PC bullshitting mongs, it's only a fucking film, even if it's not completely historically accurate..and the fucking Zulus won anyway, whitey got a pasting from this indigenous enemy. They beat us with spears for fuck sake.

I wish these snowflake piles of shit would just fuck off and live in a black hole, besides this is to raise money for charity, so get over it and let a good cause take it's course and here is the dangerous part. If just 28 of these privileged morons can overturn this, then i don't want to think what a society full of them is capable of, hold on a fucking minute..

Zulu is an epic film that any noir spear chucker should be proud of as it depicts them as a fearsome foe in battle.  Cy Enfiled portrays the fuzztwuzzies, as Sir Michael Caine calls them, as a powerful nation of warriors. Being welsh he portrays the English officers as baffoons, with the exception of Liet Chard.   Which in real life was Commisariat Dalton who sorted our defenses out.  Bromhead is depicted correctly as an upper class idiot who would have had them all dead within 5 minutes.

The snowflake millennialist are uneducated, over sensitive, reactionary cunts who deserve to get a fucking Zulu spear in their throat, just like private 532.   There’s a pity. He was a lovely tenor!

snoflakes should be ignored and told to fuck off.  There should be a standard button on everyones phone that we could press that answers any tweet, email or snap chat, with a massive fuck off you cunts message.   

Keep up the good charity work.  Show Schindler’s list instead. That will piss the other Eastern European side of town off.

On 6/28/2018 at 6:18 AM, Bubba C said:

I didn’t realise Butlins provided their guests with Wi-fi?

Italy my arse.  

There you go Bubba,better than any shit view from some dingy Welsh terrace house

Vafanculo

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

There are much better views in Wales than this.

Exactly, all the cunts slagging off Wales probably come from middle england shitholes with dog shit strewn all over the pavements and dump council estates everywhere.

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Wales is a fucking shit hole,If god gave the world an enema he'd stick the needle in Milford Haven. It's just a place for Irishmen that couldn't swim

23 hours ago, Neil said:

Sorry chaps,all this social bollocks will have to wait as I'm off to Italy to get away from cunts like you,Arriverderci.

We'll have a catchup when I get back after England have won the shittest world cup in history 

Neil298.....? 

18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Zulu is an epic film that any noir spear chucked should be proud of as it depicts them as a fearsome foe in battle.  Cy Enfiled portrays the fuzztwuzzies, as Sir Michael Caine calls them, as a powerful nation of warriors. Being welsh he portrays the English officers as baffoons, with the exception of Liet Chard.   Which in real life was Commisariat Dalton who sorted our defenses out.  Bromhead is depicted correctly as an upper class idiot who would have had them all dead within 5 minutes.

The snowflake millennialist are uneducated, over sensitive, reactionary cunts who deserve to get a fucking Zulu spear in their throat, just like private 532.   There’s a pity. He was a lovely tenor!

snoflakes should be ignored and told to fuck off.  There should be a standard button on everyones phone that we could press that answers any tweet, email or snap chat, with a massive fuck off you cunts message.   

Keep up the good charity work.  Show Schindler’s list instead. That will piss the other Eastern European side of town off.

"Snowflakes to the South West. Faaasaands of 'em". 

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Exactly, all the cunts slagging off Wales probably come from middle england shitholes with dog shit strewn all over the pavements and dump council estates everywhere.

I quite like Wales. I climbed Cadair Idris a few years back and the scenery was breathtaking. In fact, the only thing that spoilt the holiday was the hordes of northern English heroin addicts that had been shipped to Wales to get them out of Manchester and Liverpool. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I quite like Wales. I climbed Cadair Idris a few years back and the scenery was breathtaking. In fact, the only thing that spoilt the holiday was the hordes of northern English heroin addicts that had been shipped to Wales to get them out of Manchester and Liverpool. 

Are you going to tell us all about the walking book you have written Decimus?  The dogging locations of Wales.

4 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

That’s north east England.    There are no pavements in middle England,  the Poles have knicked  all the paving slabs to build there patios.

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Zulus took the pasting, Vicious. It led to the British annexation of Zululand. They could always play Zulu Dawn where the British got served at Isandlwana to balance things up. 

We gave those boys a hell of a beating

15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Who would have thought Barry Normans' reincarnation would be such a Monumental Cunt.

I loved Barry. Sadly missed along with his pickles.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The vast majority of upland wales is a barren, sheep shorn wasteland where virtually no other living thing can survive. Not a tree for miles, simply a denuded dump purely there to harvest subsidies for utterly unprofitable farming. 

But we'd all rather go there on hols than fucking Norfolk you cretinous web footed mutant 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The vast majority of upland wales is a barren, sheep shorn wasteland where virtually no other living thing can survive. Not a tree for miles, simply a denuded dump purely there to harvest subsidies for utterly unprofitable farming. 

But we'd all rather go there on hols than fucking Norfolk you cretinous web footed mutant 

The beauty of the fens, the majesty of the broads, quaint market towns, a gorgeous, unspoilt coastline, low crime rates, Norwich City FC and me.

Norfolk fucking rocks. Don't ever show your fat fucking face here.

12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you going to tell us all about the walking book you have written Decimus?  The dogging locations of Wales.

Only a small selection in decs guide of the condom littered underpasses of the Rhonda due to the limited access for his mobility scooter

Just now, Decimus said:

The beauty of the fens, the majesty of the broads, quaint market towns, a gorgeous, unspoilt coastline, low crime rates, Norwich City FC and me.

Norfolk fucking rocks. Don't ever show your fat fucking face here.

Granted, there are honey pots when you leave the monotonous and frankly depressing steppe lands of Norfolk, but it's the weird fucking natives and their ghastly ways. The dullest place on earth