CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Council cunts deciding to mow whilst you sleep or any thing that wakes you up

Snowy

Now old snowy works the morning shift,wake at 3, in work by 4 do usual get the lorrys ready call Gareth a cunt you know the drill.

You've all been woken up by us cunts ,we make enough noise that you'd think  a pack of hairless chimps has been brought into your vicinity and you're loading up to beat them over the head with an axe,or just throw your unwated kids outside to tussle with the recycling kicking used cider bottles down   the road.

It's when I get home is the problem,I sleep most of the day because I'm a fat lazy cunt,I neither want to hear the cunts who decided that the 1 inch lawn needs a trim or that the local chavs have decided the best place to run there crossers is down  my fucking road.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FRANKS left sock said:

Now old snowy works the morning shift,wake at 3, in work by 4 do usual get the lorrys ready call Gareth a cunt you know the drill.

You've all been woken up by us cunts ,we make enough noise that you'd think  a pack of hairless chimps has been brought into your vicinity and you're loading up to beat them over the head with an axe,or just throw your unwated kids outside to tussle with the recycling kicking used cider bottles down   the road.

It's when I get home is the problem,I sleep most of the day because I'm a fat lazy cunt,I neither want to hear the cunts who decided that the 1 inch lawn needs a trim or that the local chavs have decided the best place to run there crossers is down  my fucking road.

Fuck off.

I’ve been fairly drunk in my time, but at no stage have I ever been tempted to slap together a pile of shit like this nom.

Sort yourself out, Snowy.

• Like 4

Attempting to decipher the Byzantine Esperanto that passes for your nom, am I correct in saying you want the world to go on hold during daylight hours?

That is to say, the time of the day most sentient folk with the requisite limbs, IQ, motor skills and who worked tolerably hard in school, 'get shit done'?

This, or get every moving part laminated in lambswool, in order not to make a noise and wake up corpulent oafs such as yourself?

Why consider it done!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Attempting to decipher the Byzantine Esperanto that passes for your nom, am I correct in saying you want the world to go on hold during daylight hours?

That is to say, the time of the day most sentient folk with the requisite limbs, IQ, motor skills and who worked tolerably hard in school, 'get shit done'?

This, or get every moving part laminated in lambswool, in order not to make a noise and wake up corpulent oafs such as yourself?

Why consider it done!

Alternatively, we could just bang a spike through his foramen magnum, and external stimuli would cease to be a problem with immediate effect.

9 hours ago, FRANKS left sock said:

Fuck off.

This Nom makes mine look like the works of an accomplished renaissance literary genius.  Keep up the good work.

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Why consider it done!

Yes,is that to much to ask?

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What on earth have you 'bin' up to at work at 4am? I don't start until 07:30 but then again, my collar is definitely white.

Mainly having a shit,on my non assisted toilet,do they have wheelchair access at you're work place and are you sober enough to push you're flabby arse up it?

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This Nom makes mine look like the works of an accomplished renaissance literary genius.  Keep up the good work.

This is classic snowy,id delved into the more topical and political noms as of late,I decided to see if I've still got it and have came up with this absolute pile of horse shit,I'm quite pleased with it myself.

5 hours ago, FRANKS left sock said:

This is classic snowy,id delved into the more topical and political noms as of late,I decided to see if I've still got it and have came up with this absolute pile of horse shit,I'm quite pleased with it myself.

You’re out of your depth and no one wants to read this shit. None of your characters over the years have been a hit.. your thin-skinned inadequate little man syndrome will always surface under attack. Weak. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’re out of your depth and no one wants to read this shit. None of your characters over the years have been a hit.. your thin-skinned inadequate little man syndrome will always surface under attack. Weak. 

Walnut head is dead Frank,or our you talking in the third person?

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

You can stop dangling your little minnow dick in the water, I'm biting.

Who is it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm quite dissapointed Frank I've been biting at you're skinny jeans legs for exactly a year to this day like an over excited Jack Russel trying to squirt it's hairy fucking cock up you and I finally get the reaction I want and the best you can pull out is that I'm Mike fucking D,you've had to much French semen shoved  up you're arse that it's not just driblling out of you like some nouve art fountain but it's seeped into your big bald fucking head and you're now grasping at straws In a defeatist  French manner,how the mighty has fallen.

15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What on earth have you 'bin' up to at work at 4am? I don't start until 07:30 but then again, my collar is definitely white.

A few councils have tried this, the idea is that the binman can finish work around noon. Walk into his local boozer and stay there until about 4PM. Stagger home have a row with his missus as soon as she gets home from work and then fuck off to bed at about 7PM. It rarely works as most of them like snowdrop go straight to bed and get up about 6PM go to the boozer and then come back home about midnight for a couple of hours kip. They're still over the limit at 4AM and get pulled by coppers finishing a night turn and wanting a couple of hours overtime.

1 minute ago, Slippers said:

A few councils have tried this, the idea is that the binman can finish work around noon. Walk into his local boozer and stay there until about 4PM. Stagger home have a row with his missus as son as she gets home and then fuck off to be at about 7PM. It rarely works as most of them like snowdrop go straight to bed and get up about 6PM go to the boozer and then come back home about midnight for a couple of hours kip. They're still over the limit at 4AM and get pulled by coppers finishing a night turn and wanting a couple of hours overtime.

Shut it Albert you dreary wanker.