CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

What's it matter ..it's only a line of type from a randomer whose opinion isn't important ..if you need to hide behind rules to come here maybe this isn't the place for you stubzz 

Panzerknacker 

After reviewing all the evidence, it would appear that the man behind the Stubby profile has got a ponytail. 

A fucking ponytail!

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

After reviewing all the evidence, it would appear that the man behind the Stubby profile has got a ponytail. 

A fucking ponytail!

Not much use ina down n dirty bust up in the cooler..couple of twists of if in yer fist and he may aswell be a bullock with a ring through the nose ..go n do whatever ya wanted ..same goes for scraggly beards ..laffin..pony tail

Panzerknacker 

12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

What's it matter ..it's only a line of type from a randomer whose opinion isn't important ..if you need to hide behind rules to come here maybe this isn't the place for you stubzz 

Panzerknacker 

The place for me panzybaby in the Emerald Isle. Oh yes my bog dwelling, brexit obsessed, simpleton friend, when your predicted decent into third world chaos happens over here, I'm comin' over, library of scientific publications for you to review. Few lessons in English before we started I think

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The place for me panzybaby in the Emerald Isle. Oh yes my bog dwelling, brexit obsessed, simpleton friend, when your predicted decent into third world chaos happens over here, I'm comin' over, library of scientific publications for you to review. Few lessons in English before we started I think

Mm..Dunno Tim..with that tude the only scientific publication you'll be reviewing would be greys anatomy and smashed kneecap repair for dummies 

Panzerknacker 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"One wrote: “The crush at Brighton station tonight was possibly one of the worst experiences of my life "

Possibly one of? Fucking drama queens.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"One wrote: “The crush at Brighton station tonight was possibly one of the worst experiences of my life "

Possibly one of? Fucking drama queens.

Typically for Southern Rail, they issued the following  statement:

"We expect there to be some delay on the Brighton Belle at the junction of Queens Street Station,  caused by spunk-splash on the track at Cock Fosters"

On 8/2/2018 at 9:47 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

What you gonna do about it spuddy? They're admins wretched rules after all. Does this now give us carte blanche to have a pop at each other's families? It'll be ten to cell in the cooler and  I've got a sharpened toothbrush with your name in it.

You lot can fuck off and stay away from the cooler. It’s the only place with a bit of peace and quiet.

14 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..Dunno Tim..with that tude the only scientific publication you'll be reviewing would be greys anatomy and smashed kneecap repair for dummies 

Panzerknacker 

I can imagine Pecker now, straight off the plane at Dublin in his khaki shorts and union jack socks pulled up to his knees. Running up and down Temple Bar with his tiny butterfly net like a colonial explorer, stopping every other Paddy that he sees by bellowing in their face "Dr. Livingstone I presume?".

What a disgusting fucking worm.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can imagine Pecker now, straight off the plane at Dublin in his khaki shorts and union jack socks pulled up to his knees. Running up and down Temple Bar with his tiny butterfly net like a colonial explorer, stopping every other Paddy that he sees by bellowing in their face "Dr. Livingstone I presume?".

What a disgusting fucking worm.

They'd probably think he was on a stag party and pity the poor cow back home in wherever the fuk he's from 

Panzerknacker 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good old panzy, still pig shit and scaffold plank thick as fuck. Don't ever change.

Yer finished here Tim..fold yer net..put the jar of sticklebacks back into the pond... skrunchie up the ponytail an slouch off into the long grass 

Laffin 

panzerknacker 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer finished here Tim..fold yer net..put the jar of sticklebacks back into the pond... skrunchie up the ponytail an slouch off into the long grass 

Laffin 

panzerknacker 

You've got a hardon for me panzyboy, you simply can't leave me alone. It's almost like you want to suck my dick?

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

They'd probably think he was on a stag party and pity the poor cow back home in wherever the fuk he's from 

Panzerknacker 

One assumes with a member of the admin teams disgraceful attack on the lovely wife of @Monumental cunt 'tuther day, that families, whether real or imagined, are no longer out of bounds?

If this is the case, I'll rescind the report I've made of your excellent and witty post. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Typically for Southern Rail, they issued the following  statement:

"We expect there to be some delay on the Brighton Belle at the junction of Queens Street Station,  caused by spunk-splash on the track at Cock Fosters"

Actually the station is in Queens Road not Street, Dyke Road has a junction onto it as well.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One assumes with a member of the admin teams disgraceful attack on the lovely wife of @Monumental cunt 'tuther day, that families, whether real or imagined, are no longer out of bounds?

If this is the case, I'll rescind the report I've made of your excellent and witty post. 

Yer dead to me Tim..Ya may aswell be a corpse found on waste ground in yer underpants with a couple extra holes in yer head...I will think on you no more..be happy 

Panzerknacker 

On 8/5/2018 at 9:19 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, yes MC, that's all very well but how does this mitigate you being a mendacious fantasist?

Only in your eyes Roops.  You question everything way too much.  Is that because your never knew who your real Daddy was?  Did mummy leave you in a syringe filled Swansea flat to be picked up by social services?  Did your one and only boyfriend get you pregnant on your first date and dumped you by joining the Foreign Legion?  Have you ever succeeded at anything in life?  I bet at school when someone got their swimming a length badge you screamed fantasist.   Have all your broken dreams, broken homes and broken relationships turned you into the biggest doubting Geraint Thomas ever? 

You know, some people do have lives where nice things happen, they get to meet people, earn money, enjoy the finer thing in life.  I bet if someone at your work said they were late because the bus didn’t turn up.....you would shout fucking dreamer, as if you can afford a bus ticket, fucking fantasist.  What a miserable fucking twat you are and you have my pitty.

23 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Only in your eyes Roops.  You question everything way too much.  Is that because your never knew who your real Daddy was?  Did mummy leave you in a syringe filled Swansea flat to be picked up by social services?  Did your one and only boyfriend get you pregnant on your first date and dumped you by joining the Foreign Legion?  Have you ever succeeded at anything in life?  I bet at school when someone got their swimming a length badge you screamed fantasist.   Have all your broken dreams, broken homes and broken relationships turned you into the biggest doubting Geraint Thomas ever? 

You know, some people do have lives where nice things happen, they get to meet people, earn money, enjoy the finer thing in life.  I bet if someone at your work said they were late because the bus didn’t turn up.....you would shout fucking dreamer, as if you can afford a bus ticket, fucking fantasist.  What a miserable fucking twat you are and you have my pitty.

Mono, I've got a problem with my neighbours and a contentious fence. Is there any chance I could borrow a couple of noirs once Mrs. MC has been sated?

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

All water to a duck's back I'm afraid, Walter. I'd thought a "clever cunt" would have worked that out by now. I've no problem punters embroidering anecdotal bye the bye's but I take exception when the self-aggrandisements insult the intelligence. Unfortunately there were too many discrepancies, contradictions and obvious lies. Save your pity for sad fucks who when called out, concoct circumstantial evidence and drop names in a futile attempt to dig themselves out of their own porky-pit. Such was the extent of your digging, your tableaux resembled the Battle of the Somme landscape.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

Actually the station is in Queens Road not Street, Dyke Road has a junction onto it as well.

Blimey. You have an A-Z knowledge of The Bender Land puff-puff system. Did Punkers send you one of his little maps?  He invited me to one of his Station janitor do's, I of course declined and disembarked at Gatwick to save my face. By all accounts he made a pretty penny and enough to have his 3-piece de-spunked. It's been well catalogued that he's into water-sports and poof-scat, but fuck knows what he uses the down-pipe & drain for...?

a_victorian_station_master.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
Station Master Punkers.