CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who pretend to have disabled children

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This quip is as washed up as your sense of originality. While you still have some life left in you before your tits finally start brushing the Antarctic Peninsula, at least try to say something amusing or worthy of stimulating grey matter.

(Only an imbecile will now respond to this post.)

Them titties may be swinging around the antipodes wolfster, but I'd wager you'd be amongst them like a rat up a drainpipe, machete between your teeth to tackle the rainforest bush below!

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Careful her cock doesn't poke you in the eye

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Them titties may be swinging around the antipodes wolfster, but I'd wager you'd be amongst them like a rat up a drainpipe, machete between your teeth to tackle the rainforest bush below!

This is an urban myth Shrubbery. I'd no more prefer rectilinear motion up said tube, than the Jewdy would repair a split vole

As much as I think ADHD is a load of fucking shit, usually related to absent fathers, I equally have no time for cunts who moan about wankers parking a vehicle outside their house.

Of course if it is sizeable, like a fucking double decker bus or 7.5 tonne wagon, I would ask the cunt to move it. However, as long as your drive is not being blocked, she can park her window licked shed where she fucking likes on the public highway, provided their aren't any restrictions. It's not personal to you CGAS, it is just that I have an elderly couple living opposite who think the 20 metre stretch of highway outside their joint is their personal fucking parking space, despite having a drive big enough for their two cars.

I sincerely hope if I am fortunate to live into old age, I don't turn into a sad, moaning, no life cunt who has nothing else to bother about than what shit heap is parked outside my fucking hovel.

32 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As much as I think ADHD is a load of fucking shit, usually related to absent fathers, I equally have no time for cunts who moan about wankers parking a vehicle outside their house.

Of course if it is sizeable, like a fucking double decker bus or 7.5 tonne wagon, I would ask the cunt to move it. However, as long as your drive is not being blocked, she can park her window licked shed where she fucking likes on the public highway, provided their aren't any restrictions. It's not personal to you CGAS, it is just that I have an elderly couple living opposite who think the 20 metre stretch of highway outside their joint is their personal fucking parking space, despite having a drive big enough for their two cars.

I sincerely hope if I am fortunate to live into old age, I don't turn into a sad, moaning, no life cunt who has nothing else to bother about than what shit heap is parked outside my fucking hovel.

Do you get many cars parking outside your 24th floor balcony?

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't talk about his wife like that. You'll get him rattled. I'm sure her cock isn't that big either. 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You aint wrong with your wager. He'd most certainly relish in his own glory to sink his teeth into a rainforest bush or two, albeit that they'd be agog with laughter at the size of his little white winkle.

006203-PO1.jpg

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't talk about his wife like that. You'll get him rattled. I'm sure her cock isn't that big either. 

The opportunity for us to meet in some shitty Premier Inn on the outskirts of the M25, in which Ape has probably showered, diminishes slowly with each of your posts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pretending to have disabled children is most certainly cuntish.  The truly low will use their disabled children in disgraceful attempts to gain favour and special treatment everywhere.  "oh, my wee lad is disabled, won't you let us in to the vault to see how it works?" Or, come on mate, let me and my special girl meet the lads on the team, it would make her dream come true.."  Fuck off with your guilt and manipulation, and take your spacky fucking sprog with you.  

32 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pretending to have disabled children is most certainly cuntish.  The truly low will use their disabled children in disgraceful attempts to gain favour and special treatment everywhere.  "oh, my wee lad is disabled, won't you let us in to the vault to see how it works?" Or, come on mate, let me and my special girl meet the lads on the team, it would make her dream come true.."  Fuck off with your guilt and manipulation, and take your spacky fucking sprog with you.  

"My kid was born with no anus or mouth, do you think it may be possible for him to meet his hero, Gary Glitter?"

"Sorry sir, we've spoken to his agent and Mr Gadd isn't interested."

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"My kid was born with no anus or mouth, do you think it may be possible for him to meet his hero, Gary Glitter?"

"Sorry sir, we've spoken to his agent and Mr Gadd isn't interested."

"Sir, I know your child would very much enjoy meeting Sir Cyril, but he has a very full agenda today."  

13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You aint wrong with your wager. He'd most certainly relish in his own glory to sink his teeth into a rainforest bush or two, albeit that they'd be agog with laughter at the size of his little white winkle.

006203-PO1.jpg

Wolfie was dismayed at the ladies reaction when he showed them his cock. 

Guest judgetwi
On 7/23/2018 at 6:38 PM, Decimus said:

This has got everything I like. Virulent misogyny, an intense dislike of the disabled, and a few digs at the obese. 

I love it.

Interesting. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Erm, did you not read my post?

Guest 'eavensabove

I witnessed many a cunt in India & Nepal, that would have a so-called disabled kid, trained to limp/drool/shiver & shake in order to get sympathetic idiots to throw cash at the fuckers. These same practices go on in our cities today, especially near or by cash point machines and in underground stations.

I can tell you for nothing, I earn 3700 quid per day and me and me kids live the life of riley at The Ritz.

Anyway, what's blue and doesn't fit anymore?

A dead epileptic. 

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

On 7/23/2018 at 10:46 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't talk about Wolfie's wife like that. You'll get him rattled. I'm sure her cock isn't that big either. 

On 7/24/2018 at 11:32 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Aren't they all called Ahmid? Because when the soldiers come to their village they all come out in the open and shout "Ahmid here", "Ahmid over here". 

Fuck off Wolfie 

Clearly, I haven't been getting to you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slippers said:

There's safety in numbers Camb's just flash the bedroom light on and off  if he gives you any more trouble and I'll clobber him with a rolling pin.

I can feel a song coming on:

Just One voice, singing in the darkness, thankyou, All it takes is one voice, singing so they know what's on your mind, And when you look around you'll find...........

• Like 1