CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who pretend to have disabled children

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Some fat ugly slag who has moved in across the road decided to park her shit pile outside my house and leave it there for the weekend. On confronting this hideous ogre this morning she made the feeble excuse that she had to park her "people carrier" outside her house to make it easier for her "disabled" son. I asked her what was wrong with him other than being 4 stone overweight, to which she replied "he has problems". I took this to mean he is an idle little shit who has something like ADHD.

Regardless, I told the obese twat that I too have a disability called Tourette's syndrome and if she ever parked her piece of fucking shit shed outside my house again I would hose it down with Sarin she would die and in doing so solve the world's food shotages. 

4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Some fat ugly slag who has moved in across the road decided to park her shit pile outside my house and leave it there for the weekend. On confronting this hideous ogre this morning she made the feeble excuse that she had to park her "people carrier" outside her house to make it easier for her "disabled" son. I asked her what was wrong with him other than being 4 stone overweight, to which she replied "he has problems". I took this to mean he is an idle little shit who has something like ADHD.

Regardless, I told the obese twat that I too have a disability called Tourette's syndrome and if she ever parked her piece of fucking shit shed outside my house again I would hose it down with Sarin so her and her tubby offspring would die and doing so solve the world's food shotages. 

You sound like you would be better off in a studio flat on the Broadwater Farm estate.....and fit in perfectly.

lol.

8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Regardless, I told the obese twat that I too have a disability called Tourette's syndrome and if she ever parked her piece of fucking shit shed outside my house again I would hose it down with Sarin she would die and in doing so solve the world's food shotages. 

Now tell us what really happened.

6 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Now tell us what really happened.

Only if you tell me the secret of your conception....Turkey baster or gangbang?

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You sound like you would be better off in a studio flat on the Broadwater Farm estate.....and fit in perfectly.

lol.

Is that where you procure your Gambian rent boys from?

58 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This has got everything I like. Virulent misogyny, an intense dislike of the disabled, and a few digs at the obese. 

I love it.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

This has got everything I like. Virulent misogyny, an intense dislike of the disabled, and a few digs at the obese. 

I love it.

You're welcome.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Make haste before this pod of Orcas become too settled in.  There's no better time than now to make their lives a living hell.  Forget about Wild Bird seed and Squirrel Feed for the time being... You'll need few tempting-morsels to lure them out into the street at which time you can Napalm the cunts.   

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

It's because she is bleck, innit? 

Guest 'eavensabove

… there are certainly some on here who's children say that they're father's are disabled. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had an aunt who only had one leg. Her name was Eileen. 

Oh alright. 

This quip is as washed up as your sense of originality. While you still have some life left in you before your tits finally start brushing the Antarctic Peninsula, at least try to say something amusing or worthy of stimulating grey matter.

(Only an imbecile will now respond to this post.)

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This quip is as washed up as your sense of originality. While you still have some life left in you before your tits finally start brushing the Antarctic Peninsula, at least try to say something amusing or worthy of stimulating grey matter.

Only an imbecile will now respond to this post.

Hi Wolf!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Only an imbecile will now respond to this post.

Okidoke 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

'Cunts who pretend to have disabled children', eh?

I bet your parents effortlessly milked it.

Joke's over Wolfie.  Less you be barren, You're one of the Fathers I was referring to  😉