CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piers morgan

Guest Boaby

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yeah, great idea...rally the peasants and march up the mall. As I said... it doesn’t matter...ignore it... it’s media fuelled trivia. Treat it like it’s unimportant, because it is unimportant. They have zero impact on your life, my life ..any fuckers life.

I have always thought that Piers should walk off the end of a pier.

48 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I do not care whether he is right or wrong he a totally despicable individual.

I know that but, he's entitled to his opinion. And because his opinion differs from many others he's vilified for it. If 41000 sad fuckers who have nothing else better to do with their lives complain but 100000 people support him, guess what, they'll listen to the minority. And that's fucking wrong.

However he is a despicable individual. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know that but, he's entitled to his opinion. And because his opinion differs from many others he's vilified for it. If 41000 sad fuckers who have nothing else better to do with their lives complain but 100000 people support him, guess what, they'll listen to the minority. And that's fucking wrong.

If he was a fat bald cunt bellowing out his view on Speakers Corner or along the beachfront at Sidmouth I would agree that he has a right to an opinion  but this cunt has been given a voice on the media wheas poor Kelvin from Moeretonhampstead does not have not have a voice on the media to express his view that Grand Duke Ferdinand was a junkie.

16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If he was a fat bald cunt bellowing out his view on Speakers Corner or along the beachfront at Sidmouth I would agree that he has a right to an opinion  but this cunt has been given a voice on the media wheas poor Kelvin from Moeretonhampstead does not have not have a voice on the media to express his view that Grand Duke Ferdinand was a junkie.

He has. If you look at the Daily Mail he can log on and vent his spleen in the comments section under each article. And he can go on youtube as well.

What fucks me off Pen, this  polarises society. This chinky plague has split society in two. On one side you have the sheep who believe and do everything this government tells them to and on the other those who question what's going on. This pisses the sheeple off and they call them 'conspiracy theorists' and 'covidiots'. You also have cunts going out of their way to be offended by every fucking utterance and those that think its bullshit being called racist/homophobic/sexist and what ever 'ist' they can dream of. And now there's this fucking drivel around two people who are so far removed from the real society that they may as well be on the moon. To be honest, I have nothing for or against these two personally. I just don't want their lives rammed down my throat.

People, there is a 'mind' civil war going on right now and the 'offended' cunts are winning.

• Like 1

He has. If you look at the Daily Mail he can log on and vent his spleen in the comments section under each article. And he can go on youtube as well.

What fucks me off Pen, this  polarises society. This chinky plague has split society in two. On one side you have the sheep who believe and do everything this government tells them to and on the those who question what's going on. This pisses the sheeple off and they call them 'conspiracy theorists' and 'covidiots'. You also have cunts going out of their way to be offended by every fucking utterance and those that think its bullshit being called racist/homophobic/sexist and what ever 'ist' they can dream of. And now there's this fucking drivel around two people who are so far removed from the real society that they may as well be on the moon. To be honest, I have nothing for or against these two personally. I just don't want their lives rammed to my throat.

People, there is a 'mind' civil war going on right now and the 'offended' cunts are winning.

There is no escape. I clear my yahoo email and there is some Tucker Fucking somehing rabbiting on about it. I turn my phone and the first thing I see before it default to my setup is link to newsites about it and Twatter and Arsebook is full of it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What fucks me off Pen, this  polarises society. This chinky plague has split society in two. On one side you have the sheep who believe and do everything this government tells them to and on the other those who question what's going on. This pisses the sheeple off and they call them 'conspiracy theorists' and 'covidiots'. You also have cunts going out of their way to be offended by every fucking utterance and those that think its bullshit being called racist/homophobic/sexist and what ever 'ist' they can dream of. And now there's this fucking drivel around two people who are so far removed from the real society that they may as well be on the moon. To be honest, I have nothing for or against these two personally. I just don't want their lives rammed down my throat.

Good point. Brexit was the biggie, followed by bat flu. The media seems hellbent on causing division.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If it was anybody else being 'cancelled' for this I'd be annoyed, but as it's Morgan I take a lot of satisfaction, mostly because it was inevitable. He has spent the last five years playing both sides of this polarised society off against each other.

From sucking up to Trump (from a discrete distance, so the luvvies could not accuse him of being one of the MAGA crowd), to arselicking BLM when he thought it was fashionable. Watching his attempts to be relevant to both sides was akin to seeing a speeding car weaving in and out of opposing lanes, and yesterday he was finally splattered head-on by an articulated lorry.

43 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Good point. Brexit was the biggie, followed by bat flu. The media seems hellbent on causing division.

It's worse in the US. Have you seen that vid on youtube? 20 anti maskers descended on a supermarket to test what the reaction would be. Fuck me, it was bloodier than Pickett's charge at Gettysburg.  There was overturned shelves, sarspirella spilt in the aisles. Incredible 

23 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

If it was anybody else being 'cancelled' for this I'd be annoyed, but as it's Morgan I take a lot of satisfaction, mostly because it was inevitable. He has spent the last five years playing both sides of this polarised society off against each other.

From sucking up to Trump (from a discrete distance, so the luvvies could not accuse him of being one of the MAGA crowd), to arselicking BLM when he thought it was fashionable. Watching his attempts to be relevant to both sides was akin to seeing a speeding car weaving in and out of opposing lanes, and yesterday he was finally splattered head-on by an articulated lorry.

The thing that swung it for me is the fact that he supports Arsenal. 

The thing that swung it for me is the fact that he supports Arsenal. 

After looking at all the other interests the cunt has got going on, one could be forgiven for thinking that he might have done this deliberately. According to one source, he gets a seven figure fee just for writing for the daily mail and as his old mucker Rupert Murdoch is about launch UK news the TV station, you can take it as gospel that Morgan is in the running to anchor the fucker which makes me suspicious about the timing of this. Still, at least he won't have to sit next to that whinging BBC slag Susannah Reid every morining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I sometimes wonder if Bunter wants the general population to begin civil unrest just so he can order the riot police and if that doesn't work, the army, to wade in and break heads, just like his hero Churchill during the General Strike.  No doubt if that happened the press will vilify the populace as 'right wing agitators' (the usual bullshit). 

Watch 'Peterloo' and you'll get the idea.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's worse in the US. Have you seen that vid on youtube? 20 anti maskers descended on a supermarket to test what the reaction would be. Fuck me, it was bloodier than Pickett's charge at Gettysburg.  There was overturned shelves, sarspirella spilt in the aisles. Incredible 

I just saw it.... it’s a little bit frightening really . The world is full of the “over entitled”

13 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I just saw it.... it’s a little bit frightening really . The world is full of the “over entitled”

I'm wondering when this is over (if ever) accounts will be settled? Cunts who grassed up neighbours, cunts who had a go at someone because they weren't masked up will be 'sorted out' by the people they upset. Bit like those living in former occupied countries  at the tail end of WW2 and how they dealt with things. Could be interesting 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm wondering when this is over (if ever) accounts will be settled? Cunts who grassed up neighbours, cunts who had a go at someone because they weren't masked up will be 'sorted out' by the people they upset. Bit like those living in former occupied countries  at the tail end of WW2 and how they dealt with things. Could be interesting 

I’m sure that every locality will have had its pompous “do right” tossers but also those who occupied the other corner too in an inflammatory way. People won’t forget. 

• 8 months later...
On 10/03/2021 at 13:30, Trucking Funt said:

Still, at least he won't have to sit next to that whinging BBC slag Susannah Reid every morining.

This dopey fucking slut is reviewing the rags on Andrew Marr this morning and she's just repeating the GMTV MO to undermine Boris and the UK Govt. What a fucking joke she is and well suited to the circus that is GMTV.

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This dopey fucking slut is reviewing the rags on Andrew Marr this morning and she's just repeating the GMTV MO to undermine Boris and the UK Govt. What a fucking joke she is and well suited to the circus that is GMTV.

She left a job for life at the BBC for fuck knows why. She clearly thinks she’s better and more fuckable than she actually is. Saying that most blokes, me included, would have battered her dung passage and glazed her tits with special sauce in a flash- ten years ago