CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Dog Turds

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Moreover, the lazy swines who allow their innocent hounds to leave them rotting for me to tread in. Yes it is no wonder dogs look baffled when their honest owners scrape the stuff up is it? Since these turds are white I ought to spot them first, but that's not the point is it?

I despair at modern Britain and its problems.

Treading in dog shit of all colours and accidentally touching it and rubbing one's eyes, for example, may cause blindness – and numerous visits to an NHS GP surgery. Have you considered a National Express Coachcard, to help avoid walking and therefore reduce your chances of stepping in canine poo?

The only problem this may pose is seeing the distinction between the two organisations. Lol.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:38 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Moreover, the lazy swines who allow their innocent hounds to leave them rotting for me to tread in. Yes it is no wonder dogs look baffled when their honest owners scrape the stuff up is it? Since these turds are white I ought to spot them first, but that's not the point is it?

Have you ever been to France? 

Guest judgetwi
On 7/30/2018 at 12:38 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Sorry , are you fucking serious? The last time I saw white dog shit I was about 12 years old. If you’ve got nothing to say shut your fucking pie hole and fuck off while you’re doing it.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry , are you fucking serious? The last time I saw white dog shit I was about 12 years old. 

I'm surprised this didn't trigger a hysterical response from you about how the 'white man' is also an allegedly rare beast in England these days.

You one-trick pony, repetitive, cry-baby, fucking cunt.

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm surprised this didn't trigger a hysterical response from you about how the 'white man' is also an allegedly rare beast in England these days.

You one-trick pony, repetitive, cry-baby, fucking cunt.

An interesting response. You make  a link ( which apparently only exists in my mind ) between white dogshit and white people. As usual you attempt to put words in my mouth. Just like  you love to portray me as fat, gay etc.

Notice I only take the piss out of your WORDS which you freely publish on here.

I don’t need to make stuff up about you. You’re not very bright are you?

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

An interesting response. You make  a link ( which apparently only exists in my mind ) between white dogshit and white people. As usual you attempt to put words in my mouth. Just like  you love to portray me as fat, gay etc.

Notice I only take the piss out of your WORDS which you freely publish on here.

I don’t need to make stuff up about you. You’re not very bright are you?

You obviously don't do humour unless it is literal.

Does being a fat gay cunt mean that you are incapable of understanding anything abstract?

For example, do you only get a punchline if it has been shoved ten inches up your arsehole? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Filthy Cunt

White dog turds are now almost extinct in inner city areas as most owners do not give them bones to gnaw on  It is the calcium that gives the whitish colour to their turds

Guest 'eavensabove

A dab of cow-shit is a good remedy for cold-sores. It prevents you from licking your lips.

As for White shit, any of you lot that have kept snakes as pets (or for whatever) will know that White shit is a fucking blessing when cleaning out your Boa.