CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesla's share price up 10% today. Only lost £565 million this quarter

Guest sean5302

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After almost 4 years here, I'd beg to differ.

One assumes a proper explanation of my legitimate question regarding the multiple IDs and special mates rules, isn't forthcoming?

A legitimate question IMHO. In the spirit of transparency please click here to read how the CC Moderation Service will, moving forward, embrace openness with The Puntership giving detailed explanations together with our rationale behind the decision making process.

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Slippers said:

@Stubby Pecker you read this yet? I would be grateful if you can answer as I need to to catch the 1620 train from Llandudno to get back home tonight.

Here's hoping that the arrival of the 16:25 to Llandudno collides with your 16:20 outward bound puffer on the same track.

x_lon_trainaerials_160209.nbcnews-ux-108

2 hours ago, Slippers said:

Stubby this is Cunts Corner .. it is not a Cotswolds flower meadow and you are not here to do a study of the flora and fauna or to make a report. You keep coming back to ask the same question to which you have been told you will not get an answer and even where you do get an answer you go on asking the same fucking question. Being as you are an ecologist this is slightly odd, as you are behaving more like a creationist who has been given perfectly reasonable answers and explanations based on scientific facts but still come back asking the same questions because it does not fit in with his/her creationist beliefs. I would be tempted to say that you are in the wrong place, but in reality although you are not in slightest bit amusing or funny the fact that you keep coming back to be kicked around is amusing to watch. Although your fixation with my gender and in what might be in my knickers is slightly creepy.

He’s certainly the worst punter I’ve ever seen. 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One assumes a proper explanation of my legitimate question regarding the multiple IDs and special mates rules, isn't forthcoming?

Show me the multi Id ...get a fucking grip of yourself and lighten up. If this is so fucking awful then take are a fucking break. There are no mates rates here. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Au contraire, you seem to spend  time whining about some inconsequential shite or tother. There are no mates rules here and no permitted multi ids. That doesn’t mean to say that some clever fucker might not sneak in under wire., if they do then they are dealt with. Now that is what we work toward whether you believe it or not. If you don’t like it then take your gripes elsewhere... we can live without you.

Mate, out of all the pieces of shit on here, he’s got to be the thickest cunt we’ve ever seen. I really did try to find him last year through his IP address. See your pm. 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’ve made a total fucking prick of yourself with all this multi-ID nonsense. Leave such complex topics to Jazz in future.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Show me the multi Id ...get a fucking grip of yourself and lighten up. If this is so fucking awful then take are a fucking break. There are no mates rates here. 

Surely this is the most animated you've been since you appeared on the deck of franks boat, blue pills in one hand freshly printed and even more freshly soiled copy of the CC rule book in the other?

I'd say it's you mods who need to lighten up a bit. All I have to do is mention you hedious outcasts in one post and shit and spittle starts flying hither and thither. It's only a website for fucks sake.

This wouldn't happen under that twat Ricks watchful and fair gaze.

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Show you the multi ID? are you fucking serious? Penelope and Slippers are both active IDs and are both the same person. There you go, now you've been shown. 

Fucks sake.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Show you the multi ID? are you fucking serious? Penelope and Slippers are both active IDs and are both the same person. There you go, now you've been shown. 

Fucks sake.

You're flogging a dead horse, Stubbs. They'll never admit to jack shite.

Lol

Panzaspacker 

13 minutes ago, Slippers said:

http://www.cuntscorner.com/profile/437-lady-penelope/ Check when Penelope last logged in or visited

So fucking what? I'm currently driving a focus, I also have a Renault Laguna that's been in the garage for a year, just because I don't drive it, it doesn't mean it doesn't fucking exist. 

Youre a multi and admin have allowed it, whilst telling everyone else they'll be penalised for the same thing. 

Bollocks to this. @Stubby Pecker, you've got the Cartel and my spot on the leaderboard.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So fucking what? I'm currently driving a focus, I also have a Renault Laguna that's been in the garage for a year, just because I don't drive it, it doesn't mean it doesn't fucking exist. 

Youre a multi and admin have allowed it, whilst telling everyone else they'll be penalised for the same thing. 

Bollocks to this. @Stubby Pecker, you've got the Cartel and my spot on the leaderboard.

Don't be drawn in by the slipper-y one.