CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesla's share price up 10% today. Only lost £565 million this quarter

Guest sean5302

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think I might award you all my likes every day from now on, in anticipation of that beautiful moment some years hence when you finally overtake Decimus and his head explodes!

.....at last. 

Scanners, the sequel. "This time it's cranial." 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Admitted to what ..... exactly?

What CB said.  If Pen is going to go by slippers, fine...the Penelope ID should be wiped from the list of punters.  No multi ID's, right?  That's fair.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Slippers said:

NO they usually leave after they are stalked by Whizz and the rest of the cartel.

But, you haven't left.  You just registered a new ID, and get to keep two.  

There's always been a strange obsession with multi-ID's on The Corner, and I've never got my head around why anyone would give a shit.

Every now and again there's a massive bout of "Reds under the bed" paranoia that drags on for weeks. Does it really matter? I for one think that everyone should be allowed at least one alternative account on here and a chance to portray another character. This isn't real life, so what's the harm in being two different personalities?

Pen might choose to bizarrely adhere to some sort of Island of Sodor Lily Savage persona, but I'm sure that anyone else would use the opportunity to bring an alternative type of humour to the board.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

There's always been a strange obsession with multi-ID's on The Corner, and I've never got my head around why anyone would give a shit.

Every now and again there's a massive bout of "Reds under the bed" paranoia that drags on for weeks. Does it really matter? I for one think that everyone should be allowed at least one alternative account on here and a chance to portray another character. This isn't real life, so what's the harm in being two different personalities?

Pen might choose to bizarrely adhere to some sort of Island of Sodor Lily Savage persona, but I'm sure that anyone else would use the opportunity to bring an alternative humour to the board.

Until Pen I never did care about multi's.  My only real issue with this is that the rules clearly state no multi's or use of proxies.  How many alternate ID's have been fucked off yet Pen, who admitted Slippers and Pen are one and the same, gets to keep both ID's even if not using one.  The issue would be over if I saw one or the other ID removed from the list of registered punters.  I'd organize a gala soiree if he'd Kurt Cobain himself.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Until Pen I never did care about multi's.  My only real issue with this is that the rules clearly state no multi's or use of proxies.  How many alternate ID's have been fucked off yet Pen, who admitted Slippers and Pen are one and the same, gets to keep both ID's even if not using one.  The issue would be over if I saw one or the other ID removed from the list of registered punters.  I'd organize a gala soiree if he'd Kurt Cobain himself.  

Shut up wiz you fucking idiot. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I like Alf.. I could kiss the very tip of his dick. As thick as he is, he makes a darn good curry. 

I do recall something posted to that.  

Alf is a gent and fine human being.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Earning "likes" occupies every waking moment of my being. Belatedly I now realise that had I uploaded 4,700 posts in the past twenty months I might have had a miniscule chance of appearing on the leader board and seizing the glittering prize that will forever be out of reach.

Haa. You spend a lot of time asleep then...   

Edited by 'eavensabove

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Group induced psychosis going on here. All vestiges of common sense swamped by paranoia.

@Eric Cuntman, @Stubby Pecker, @'eavensabove AKA Los Paranoias, the latest clique...

I honestly don't care darling, but it's got you admin team out of your coffins.

You'll do what you want, I've known that for years, I just like giving you all a good poke and seeing every other cunt flinging their shit about.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'll do what you want, I've known that for years, I just like giving you all a good poke and seeing every other cunt flinging their shit about.

For someone who doesn’t care, you seem to care quite a lot. Personally it matters not one fuck to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I want to do another visit to Rodborough Common this month..have you any idea where the Adonis Blue Butterflies are?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Presumably to possessing two IDs simultaneously, albeit no longer using the first.

Perhaps the better question is "Why?" If the intention was to make some sort of clean start, and/or shake off the boo boys, it hasn't been blessed with much success on that front.

Much the same as the rest of us then, eh. Trouble is, like us all, I'm still undecided which one from the members list to adopt. They're all too iffy.

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now you've gone and done it.  Punkers will get wind about this, mark my word. His as scat happy as a Scatman. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Now you've gone and done it.  Punkers will get wind about this, mark my word. His as scat happy as a Scatman. 

He's probably got his fisting butter in the refrigerator as we speak.