CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear crocs

camberwell gypsy

6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am off on a staycation this year as there is nothing more glorious than our beautiful island in this wonderful sunshine.

I live by a beach, why go anywhere else where I may bump into you?

Now where did I put that bong?

Alf I’m not one to go over old ground, but some important facts have surfaced over last year’s fake holiday. Can you remind me of the thread?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alf I’m not one to go over old ground, but some important facts have surfaced over last year’s fake holiday. Can you remind me of the thread?

Wasn't there some nasty business surrounding his patented curry recipe? I do believe that you tracked down an exact replica in a Women's Weekly magazine.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wasn't there some nasty business surrounding his patented curry recipe? I do believe that you tracked down an exact replica in a Women's Weekly magazine.

The old plagiarist fool was so upset over his recipe, after quoting poor mike’s ‘its only a website’ several times, he checked out on a two week fishing trip and delivered a Sunseeker half way around the world. All in 5 days. 

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't ever want to hear you infer that anyone else is an autistic "Rain Man" ever again. But while I'm here...

Guest Alfie Noakes

You are both correct in the assumption of unproven accusations made against me during my international armchair travels last year.

I refer to your imaginary masculinity, boat and judges motorcycle as further mitigating circumstances.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You are both correct in the assumption of unproven accusations made against me during my international armchair travels last year.

I refer to your imaginary masculinity, boat and judges motorcycle as further mitigating circumstances.

There’s unfinished business here Alf. Standby. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Says the fucking queerist mincer on here. You couldn't Finish a dishwasher tablet.

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

I hope that you've sat and seriously considered where you are going to go with this. There's a place at the top table that you vacated in 2015 at stake, and you've got one shot.

Lose yourself.

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Says the fucking queerist mincer on here. You couldn't Finish a dishwasher tablet.

He/She/It, is a gormless lover of a dog faced whore.

243060979__aa.jpg.6e144dc43acb76e80680a3fe1a4eb128.jpg  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Wouldn't Ming's mummified lady garden count as old ground?  

39 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wouldn't Ming's mummified lady garden count as old ground?  

Don't go there wiz. Poor Ming has been frozen and thawed more times than a finders crispy pancake and alas, she's been taken away by the council as hazardous waste for incineration at the nearest animal crematorium. What frank is going to find to poke his disgusting little cock into now doesn't bear thinking about 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't go there wiz. Poor Ming has been frozen and thawed more times than a finders crispy pancake and alas, she's been taken away by the council as hazardous waste for incineration at the nearest animal crematorium. What frank is going to find to poke his disgusting little cock into now doesn't bear thinking about 

Frank knows I'm taking the piss.  The emaciated AIDS ravaged old cunt actually does have a sense of humour.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Frank said:

? You couldn't even finish a wank without your dick failing you as miserably as everything else in your pitiful life. 

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

? You couldn't even finish a wank without your dick failing you as miserably as everything else in your pitiful life. 

A bit harsh ev, franks a born survivor. 25 years living with bad AIDS and at the last count, 3 bouts of death sentence cancer mean the putrid reptile is far from finished.

I think you'll find he's finished off plenty of wanks, however, rarely his own

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A bit harsh ev, franks a born survivor. 25 years living with bad AIDS and at the last count, 3 bouts of death sentence cancer mean the putrid reptile is far from finished.

Reported Rule 17 https://checkout.lemonde.fr/glm_onestepcheckout/onestep/downloadPdf/

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Solely due to an error made by back-street abortionist Alma Smith.

4143c10ec0adcd341d87558eb1ae1c69.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that Pen during her suffragette days? 

Pen has more hair on his back than old Alma has on her entire body.