CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear crocs

camberwell gypsy

I met up with an old school friend today who I haven't seen in years. She rang me up, we had a long chat and agreed to meet for a drink. For the last couple of weeks I've been looking forward to meeting up and getting together on a regular basis. I get to the bar early and ordered an expensive bottle of cabernet in anticipation of her arrival.She turns up in crocs.  I poured, we clinked glasses and sipped. I looked at her feet, clad in these fucking green abominations. I couldn't let it go. "What the fuck are they?" I asked. "Do you like them? Cool aren't they". She replied. Everything after that was a haze. I would rather have my legs amputated than wear crocs. I mean they aren't fucking real shoes are they? I didn't tell her that a lot of people with type 2 diabetes wear them. Yeah really fucking cool. Needless to say I zapped her number from my phone. Fuck her and fuck her "cool" footware.  I bet Roops wears them. In black. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I met up with an old school friend today who I haven't seen in years. She rang me up, we had a long chat and agreed to meet for a drink. For the last couple of weeks I've been looking forward to meeting up and getting together on a regular basis. I get to the bar early and ordered an expensive bottle of cabernet in anticipation of her arrival.She turns up in crocs.  I poured, we clinked glasses and sipped. I looked at her feet, clad in these fucking green abominations. I couldn't let it go. "What the fuck are they?" I asked. "Do you like them? Cool aren't they". She replied. Everything after that was a haze. I would rather have my legs amputated than wear crocs. I mean they aren't fucking real shoes are they? I didn't tell her that a lot of people with type 2 diabetes wear them. Yeah really fucking cool. Needless to say I zapped her number from my phone. Fuck her and fuck her "cool" footware.  I bet Roops wears them. In black. 

You thick and shallow disgusting fucking whore. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fantasist bollocks. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I haven’t realised that this trampware was still around.Good riddance, Gyppo.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

You thick and shallow disgusting fucking whore. 

As opposed to the pastel deck shoes that sit below your pipe cleaner thin legs?

Fucking poof

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fantasist bollocks. 

As opposed to the second hand wellies (both left footers) that sit below your disgusting, bedsore ridden wookie legs?

Fucking ponce

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What colour are your crocs, baldy? 

Crocs simply wouldn't stay on franks boney AIDS withered feet- he'd have to wear 5 pairs of thick socks just to get into a woman's pair. Not only would this be a fashion faux-pars with his gayer than Tom Dayley wardrobe but his skinny legs would make him look like a spasticated giraffe suffering from malnutrition 

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Frank said:

You and that thick fucking whore were made for one another. You really are an idiot, Alf. 

You and death were made for each other. Shame that wasn't your arm. Spastic!

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frankly, I'm more than a little bit surprised that someone who parades around Camberwell with a dick swinging like a pendulum from beneath the hem of a sack cloth dress has the audacity to pass sartorial judgement on others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Frankly, I'm more than a little bit surprised that someone who parades around Camberwell with a dick swinging like a pendulum from beneath the hem of a sack cloth dress has the audacity to pass sartorial judgement on others.

You really are a one dimensional idiot Dec's. It makes me laugh 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You and death were made for each other. Shame that wasn't your arm. Spastic!

Alf you might recall that extraordinary episode last year when you returned from a two week make-believe holiday after only five days. Any pot-headed thoughts as to where you won’t be going this year?

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alf you might recall that extraordinary episode last year when you returned from your two week pretend holiday after only five days. Any pot-headed thoughts as to where you won’t be going this year?

I am off on a staycation this year as there is nothing more glorious than our beautiful island in this wonderful sunshine.

I live by a beach, why go anywhere else where I may bump into you?

Now where did I put that bong?

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let me get this straight. You've obviously invented a late night, drink-induced story about abruptly ending a long-term friendship because you didn't like the shoes your friend was wearing, yes? Less surprising is just how much of a halfwit you've been making yourself look in recent months, second only to a certain Brexit-obsessed fuckwit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Let me get this straight. You've obviously invented a late night, drink-induced story about abruptly ending a long-term friendship because you didn't like the shoes your friend was wearing, yes? Less surprising is just how much of a halfwit you've been making yourself look in recent months, second only to a certain Brexit-obsessed fuckwit.

Bloody hell you still around? 

54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bloody hell you still around? 

You're only jealous of your ex-pal because Crocs doesn't produce footwear that'll accommodate the sheer size of your Sasquatch hoofs. What a shame, for you. Just think of the ease with which you could wipe off the 3am wine and tears.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're only jealous of your ex-pal because Crocs doesn't produce footwear that'll accommodate the sheer size of your Sasquatch hoofs. What a shame, for you. Just think of the ease with which you could wipe off the 3am wine and tears.

Fucking hell, I've discovered someone less funny than Michael McIntyre. 

• Like 1