CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Haunting In Norfolk

Decimus

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Katie Price was only with Alex Reid because she needed a man physically strong enough to stop Harvey from trying to fuck her.

I remember when Frankie Boyle said something similar before he had his balls clipped. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Alex Reid had to armbar the cunt in an attempt to stop him mounting the old slag... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I remember when Frankie Boyle said something similar before he had his balls clipped. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Alex Reid had to armbar the cunt in an attempt to stop him mounting the old slag... 

What size must her cunt be if Harvey fell out of it?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I do know who he is, he's not as liked by the older heads though, think he's more followed by the greenstreet brigade ect, that's not to say he can't throw a punch though 

Marriner got a lump of bird after Donal McEntire befriended him for a documentary. Another Headhunter received an even bigger stretch after he admitted carving up an off duty cozzer with a Stanley Knife on a night out. It was actually quite a funny story when told, as the cozzer in question said "you can't stab me I'm a police officer", to the reply "fuck off, you're off duty". All of it was caught on hidden camera and I'm sure they weren't laughing when the gavel dropped... 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Fucking enormous. Fucking enormous. 

Why did you say that twice?

I didn't 

She’s rented a small section of it out to SONY Films. They’re about to start filming the story of the Thai football team who got trapped for weeks in the underground cavern. The director said that the unexplained white deposits are indistinguishable from the stalagtites and stalagmites in the real cave. 

Just now, King Billy said:

She’s rented a small section of it out to SONY Films. They’re about to start filming the story of the Thai football team who got trapped for weeks in the underground cavern. The director said that the unexplained white deposits are indistinguishable from the stalagtites and stalagmites in the real cave. 

Imagine having to spend 5 weeks filming in there. Barf. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Are you a Goober an item?

Goober to confirm shortly...

lol.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Marriner got a lump of bird after Donal McEntire befriended him for a documentary. Another Headhunter received an even bigger stretch after he admitted carving up an off duty cozzer with a Stanley Knife on a night out. It was actually quite a funny story when told, as the cozzer in question said "you can't stab me I'm a police officer", to the reply "fuck off, you're off duty". All of it was caught on hidden camera and I'm sure they weren't laughing when the gavel dropped... 

Yeah he was commited to that documentary wasn't he, sure he even got Chelsea tatts for it and allsorts, i think the lad that stabbed the copper was tony covelli but i may be wrong, my dad told me a funny story about being somehere abroad and covelli popped up and theres some fella with him, turns out it was a copper that was following him so he didn't get into any bother, he gave the copper the slip later and i think ended up getting stabbed himself 

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That was meant to be our secret. Now everyone knows. I’m going to deny it.

No one reads the dog shit on here anyway and if they do they don't believe it. I think our secret is safe.

Unfortunately, every time Punkape sees one of your posts now he'll think of your arse dribbling like a KFC gravy burger and a Pavlovian response will be triggered.

Sorry. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

No one reads the dog shit on here anyway and if they do they don't believe it. I think our secret is safe.

Unfortunately, every time Punkape sees one of your posts now he'll think of your arse dribbling like a KFC gravy burger and a Pavlovian response will be triggered.

Sorry. 

Don’t know what you’re talking about mate. I deny everything. 

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I hope Harold has settled in ok in the slammer. I’m not sure what the lifers will make of him. Eddie has probably introduced him to the big bamboo by now.

I'm picturing The Shawshank Redemption:

Heywood: Hey, Fat Ass. Fat Ass! Talk to me boy! I know you're there. I can hear you breathin'. Don't you listen to these nitwits, you hear me? This place ain't so bad. Tell you what, I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. I know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just love to make your acquaintance. Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours.

Fat Ass: Oh, God. I don't belong here!

Inmate: We have a winner!

Heywood: And it's Fat Ass, by a nose! Fresh fish! Fresh fish!

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Is this a trap? 

No. Not my game Doc. I’ve promised Mrs Big Brain I’ll be a good boy from now on if she’ll stop being howibble to me. I do hope she agrees. I’ve realised at last that google and her are too much to keep fighting against. That should be the last I hear from her. 😂

1 hour ago, Goober said:

I'm picturing The Shawshank Redemption:

Heywood: Hey, Fat Ass. Fat Ass! Talk to me boy! I know you're there. I can hear you breathin'. Don't you listen to these nitwits, you hear me? This place ain't so bad. Tell you what, I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. I know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just love to make your acquaintance. Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours.

Fat Ass: Oh, God. I don't belong here!

Inmate: We have a winner!

Heywood: And it's Fat Ass, by a nose! Fresh fish! Fresh fish!

How the fuck did he stick that poster back on the wall after he'd climbed through the hole?