CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PC Dean Roberts and his peado lawyer friend

White Cunt

PC Roberts has been sentenced to 16 years in the clink, for raping a baby and posting videos to other deviants, including his collaborator solicitor friend John Guess. After getting caught himself, Guess, a solicitor (what a shock),  has pointed a finger at his best mate Roberts, leading to his arrest. The pair were planning to jointly abuse the children and then upload the videos for other cunts to view, as you do. Guess will be doing 26 years for his deeds. I hope this information will spread in the destination prisons and the two will receive appropriate welcome.

Where is Sharia law when you really need it?

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

PC Roberts has been sentenced to 16 years in the clink, for raping a baby and posting videos to other deviants, including his collaborator solicitor friend John Guess. After getting caught himself, Guess, a solicitor (what a shock),  has pointed a finger at his best mate Roberts, leading to his arrest. The pair were planning to jointly abuse the children and then upload the videos for other cunts to view, as you do. Guess will be doing 26 years for his deeds. I hope this information will spread in the destination prisons and the two will receive appropriate welcome.

I wouldn't worry, they will be passed around like a dog toy in Battersea.

9 minutes ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

I wouldn't worry, they will be passed around like a dog toy in Battersea.

The traditional HMP greeting for kid fiddlers is a litre of boiling water, containing a kilo of melted sugar, applied at speed to the face. Carries on burning for 2 or 3 minutes and very difficult to remove. 

Luvverly Jubberly!

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The traditional HMP greeting for kid fiddlers is a litre of boiling water, containing a kilo of melted sugar, applied at speed to the face. Carries on burning for 2 or 3 minutes and very difficult to remove. 

I'm more of a traditionalist, hailing from a land where everything is deep-fried...

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you think any of those 2 fuckers will go into the general prison population? No way. 

Unfortunately you're right. These cunts are looked away with the other nonces for their own protection. Every time there's a prison riot, pray there's a sex offenders wing in the same nick and the hard as fuck career criminals are making a b line for it with their wood working tools. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Neil said:

A copper AND a paedo?...big Leroy will be rubbing his hands in anticipation

I'm quite certain you are mistaken about which parts will be rubbed.  If you're confused, ask Punkers.  

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately you're right. These cunts are looked away with the other nonces for their own protection. Every time there's a prison riot, pray there's a sex offenders wing in the same nick and the hard as fuck career criminals are making a b line for it with their wood working tools. 

It fucking disgusts me that these filthy, babyfucking cunts are given sentences far more lenient than those handed down to bank robbers etc' and then protected and provided with much nicer stuff than the average convict is likely to see.

An indication that a lot of police and judiciary cunts are sick fucking perverts, looking out for their own kind.

I want them all dead, but tortured first, badly, by me.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It fucking disgusts me that these filthy, babyfucking cunts are given sentences far more lenient than those handed down to bank robbers etc' and then protected and provided with much nicer stuff than the average convict is likely to see.

An indication that a lot of police and judiciary cunts are sick fucking perverts, looking out for their own kind.

I want them all dead, but tortured first, badly, by me.

On a related matter, did you see those 2 ISIS wankers on the news saying on one hand they were close friends with jihadi john and all but admitting the heinous things they're accused of, then dripping about being sent to America as their UK citizenship has been stripped and they could get the death penalty? They should have had all the info extracted from them then dumped at sea, job done

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On a related matter, did you see those 2 ISIS wankers on the news saying on one hand they were close friends with jihadi john and all but admitting the heinous things they're accused of, then dripping about being sent to America as their UK citizenship has been stripped and they could get the death penalty? They should have had all the info extracted from them then dumped at sea, job done

I don't know why we bother wasting time and money processing the cunts. We know for a fact that they're extremists and will likely be involved in some future terrorist atrocity. As you say, kick the cunt out of them, nail their bollocks to a wooden chair, and cut their faces up with Stanley knives, and once any info's been extracted, grind 'em up for dog food and deny they ever crossed the radar if anyone asks.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you think any of those 2 fuckers will go into the general prison population? No way. 

There may be a silver lining to it. What can be accomplished in full privacy of an isolated cell may be greater that any shower or dining experience  in the public space. Imagination is key here.

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

20 years for Ryan-Guess and 12 years for Roberts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45086896

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know why we bother wasting time and money processing the cunts. We know for a fact that they're extremists and will likely be involved in some future terrorist atrocity. As you say, kick the cunt out of them, nail their bollocks to a wooden chair, and cut their faces up with Stanley knives, and once any info's been extracted, grind 'em up for dog food and deny they ever crossed the radar if anyone asks.

Or, more briefly stated, deliver them to Punkape's bedsit.  

20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Or, more briefly stated, deliver them to Punkape's bedsit.  

Headline:

"Two male bodies found"

"forensic pathologist certain that both men have been anally tortured and penetrated by a number of different objects.

Police searching for a man carrying a bag of shit-stained Argos golf clubs"

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

This is a dreadful occurrence. How did these two terrible people find each other?  Whilst the question is rhetorical it shows how social media and dark intentions oft go together. These are terrible people.

I have read that in the old days these kind of cunts used telephones and the royal mail to communicate with each other. Surely proof that the telephone and royal mail were the sole cause of this kind of thing.