CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parking Bay Thieves

Guest Wizardsleeve

38 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I noticed...you can't be bothered an all.  You obsequious fucking tit, you think you rattle me?  You're like watching a flid running, it might be wrong to laugh but I laugh anyway.  

I laugh at things I shouldn't.

especially the public information film where the little old lady tries to change a lightbulb, teetering on a kitchen chair, and ends up crashing through the glass of her China cabinet.

36 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Once again, you presume that I take this as seriously and life alteringly important as you.  The truly pathetic believe that what happens here or what is posted here matters in any way whatsoever in the actual real world....a place you are clearly unfamiliar with.  

In the last 17 minutes, you couldn't be bothered with me by responding and quoting three times.  Keep up the good work of giving a fuck.

Imbecile!

LOL

Wiz, don’t ever change. Your fickle thin-skinned ways and lack of confidence will always hold you dear to my heart. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Wiz, don’t ever change. Your fickle thin-skinned ways and lack of confidence will always hold you dear to my heart. 

Does this mean we're an item, Frank?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not being able to muster one decent post on your own nom.

How do you think it’s gone for you? 

Bubba.  You were gone just long enough to disappoint your wife in bed.  Welcome back.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Anyone running a book on the Baws v Wiz Celebrity Deathmatch?

Not really a real death match, LCS.  Just Baws after a good evacuation.  It'll pass once he shoves his head back up his arse.  

Guest 'eavensabove

The cunts that get up my goat, are those with their so-called 'Reserved Parking' space and yet they park someplace else. Many of these cunts, don't even have motors and their 'Reserved' space is overgrown with weeds, dumped Supermarket trolleys, or a big fuck-off sign: NO PARKING THIS SPACE HAS 24 HOUR USE AND YOU'LL BE CLAMPED. I'm still clamped up to me neck with chains and shite and no cunts turned up to release me. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

We're the best of friends really.

As it happens, its already over, Wiz just hasn't realised it yet.

DopeyChiefGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif

You wicked, wicked cunt. Been on the old Super Glue trick again, have we?

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What's wrong Baws, did your daughter lock her door on you again?  

I’ll never forget the man creepily honing in on a pic of my daughter on the fridge, but that really is a fucking disgusting comment. 

Reported. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What do you mean?

Don't listen to the idiot. Its all a load of shit, and even if the fool did have a daughter, she'd shut the cretin-up in her freezer. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ll never forget the man creepily honing in on a pic of my daughter on the fridge, but that really is a fucking disgusting comment. 

Reported. 

I've always said you could be great again, that is a giant leap forward! 

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What do you mean?

You wouldn’t believe it ED, but I was once top dog on here. Punters would hang onto my every word (see Decimus’ act for the past 4 years) and I just happen to be handy with a camera. A short video of me doing press-ups in my kitchen ended up with bawsey hanging loose outside the school gates at Marlborough. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Reported. 

It wasn't her picture, it was her school timetable - although I can still envision her doing "double French" to this day. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

You wouldn’t believe it ED, but I was once top dog on here. Punters would hang onto my every word (see Decimus’ act for the past 4 years) and I just happen to be handy with a camera. A short video of me doing press-ups in my kitchen ended up with bawsey hanging loose outside the school gates at Marlborough. 

Somethings never change. However, on top or being used as the bottom, provided it includes canine activities, eh.