CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE biggest cunt ever

Neil

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I honestly don't think this cunt can be topped.Rodrigo Alves is his name.Nothing else can be added.

rodrigo-alves.jpg

I must say that is not the biggest cunt ever.  We must all remember that we have seen Bill Stickers.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Neil said:

I honestly don't think this cunt can be topped.Rodrigo Alves is his name.Nothing else can be added.

rodrigo-alves.jpg

this is so obviously an experiment to breed a hybrid between GOK Wan and Piers Morgan, the ultimate doomsday weapon cunt.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

rodrigo-alves.jpg

I had no idea who this abomination was until I typed his name into google. My levels of disgust doubled when it soon became apparent that you made this nom after watching Celebrity Big Brother.

What have you got to say for yourself?

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I had no idea who this abomination was until I typed his name into google. My levels of disgust doubled when it soon became apparent that you made this nom after watching Celebrity Big Brother.

What have you got to say for yourself?

Hand on heart Decs.I only saw the cunts picture on my PC homepage when I logged on.I didn't even know who,where or why the cunt was pictured.Anyone who watches that pile of shit and others of that ilk is a very,very big cunt too,just not as big as plastic bollocks here.I do have the odd guilty pleasure(TV watching I mean!) but this sure as fuck 'aint one

PS when are you going in?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Is there a Team America:World Police live action film in production?  This cunt looks like he's been preparing for it by burying himself in the part.  

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, Neil said:

rodrigo-alves.jpg

The creepy queer looking bastard needs torching with a flamethrower till all thats left is a puddle of plastic on the floor.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is there a Team America:World Police live action film in production?  This cunt looks like he's been preparing for it by burying himself in the part.  

I don't doubt that his address book and personal contacts list share a Team America theme.

Everyone has AIDS.

Guest judgetwi

Biggest cunt ever? You should feel sorry for this fucked up piece of shit. 

Maybe if he ran some cunts down in the street, jumped out and started stabbing them you’d all be crying about his “mental illness”.

Has anyone noticed how the rich cunts are trying to convince us that we’re all mental. Poor, ripped off at every turn , think your vote actually counts? Fuck off cunt you’re just depressed. Take some of these happy pills you fucking mug.

Oh look....... here come the lazy, workshy royal princes to tell us it’s ok to cry. 

Muggy cunts.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Biggest cunt ever? You should feel sorry for this fucked up piece of shit. 

Maybe if he ran some cunts down in the street, jumped out and started stabbing them you’d all be crying about his “mental illness”.

Has anyone noticed how the rich cunts are trying to convince us that we’re all mental. Poor, ripped off at every turn , think your vote actually counts? Fuck off cunt you’re just depressed. Take some of these happy pills you fucking mug.

Oh look....... here come the lazy, workshy royal princes to tell us it’s ok to cry. 

Muggy cunts.

Have you been sanctioned at the job centre again?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't joke Neil; it took a mother load to get that fucker to stick.

Coffin lid was bloody heavy too and soil was heavy clay

I thought Ming was kept in the undertakers cooler?  Easy access and management of decomposition.  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought Ming was kept in the undertakers cooler?  Easy access and management of decomposition.  

So did frank, the guilble cunt. I nipped round one night and did some body snatching. "It's" currently propped up in my shed with an old broom handle up the arse for a spot of taxidermy as the nights draw in.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So did frank, the guilble cunt. I nipped round one night and did some body snatching. "It's" currently propped up in my shed with an old broom handle up the arse for a spot of taxidermy as the nights draw in.

I'm sure the crows are terrified, and the scavengers are growing fat for the winter.