CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Digital Revolution

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

11 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

This evening,to make yourself popular, you should make your way to the Grenfell Tower and get it going again with a 10 litre can of paraffin. You should then phone the Fire Brigade whilst stoking the flames and hurling racist abuse at any onlookers...

lol.

What a great idea, Punky. Would you mind if your head is used to get the flames going?

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

This evening,to make yourself popular, you should make your way to the Grenfell Tower and get it going again with a 10 litre can of paraffin. You should then phone the Fire Brigade whilst stoking the flames and hurling racist abuse at any onlookers...

lol.

Grenfell is not a joking matter, you disgusting little freak.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking right, there was one English bloke lived somewhere on the 15th floor.

He's safe - he sublet his place to Syrians - but he gets to keep the payola from the council .

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

My poor wife has been violently ill since seeing that photo.  I do wish more care and caution would be used before posting such toxic pics.  

Look on the bright side Wizzo. All that vomiting means less farting later on. A night free of excessive flatulence!  You lucky bastard.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look on the bright side Wizzo. All that vomiting means less farting later on. A night free of excessive flatulence!  You lucky bastard.

She's sleeping peacefully...for now!  I've changed my account password so she can't just wander in here like a stray feral child and see things like that again.  

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She's sleeping peacefully...for now!  I've changed my account password so she can't just wander in here like a stray feral child and see things like that again.  

An heroic and honourable stance Wiz. If she saw the shit you get up to on here, she'd have a shit fit and rip your bollocks off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An heroic and honourable stance Wiz. If she saw the shit you get up to on here, she'd have a shit fit and rip your bollocks off.

She might do that before sunrise....as I said, she's sleeping peacefully for now, but she has quite an adorable arse peeking out from under her teddy, and I've got the orn.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not sure whether I should approach this with anticipation or revulsion. You're a fucking enigma wrapped in a mystery Wiz. I really don't know what to make of you.

I'm a mere mortal cunt.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I'm sure she'll harvest my soul for this at a later time.  

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not sure whether I should approach this with anticipation or revulsion. You're a fucking enigma wrapped in a mystery Wiz. I really don't know what to make of you.

Have you considered Taxidermy?  

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've printed a pic of Bubba in a pink frilly tu-tu to keep her moods consistent.  

Good Lord, now you're done it. She'll not wake-up again now. TAKE IT DOWN & BURN IT.