CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wealthy swines who get off of charges we wouldn't

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Too many of these bastards getting away with clear giult. Celebrities, sports people and even the establishment. It gets Arthur's goat right bloody up.

9 minutes ago, The Fourth Reich said:

I still wonder why Eichmann was convicted. He was an excellent paperwork man. Never hurt a fly. That Jewish court was disgracefully biased.

All this Nazi stuff's been done before, you know, and with considerably more wit and panache. If you're going to be a one-trick pony, you want to get yourself a better trick.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, The Fourth Reich said:

I still wonder why Eichmann was convicted. He was an excellent paperwork man. Never hurt a fly. That Jewish court was disgracefully biased.

Eichmann’s guilt, along with most of the other senior Nazis, was established beyond all doubt, at the Wannasee conference.Everything went on paper.

The Nazis failed to invent a good shredding machine....

2 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Listen, Sir C-Baws - I'm referring to the shitheole UK here, and not the Jewish courts....

I wasn't actually talking to you - there was a clue where I quoted somebody else, did you spot it?

tumblr_inline_p1f7l9fF3i1t2f78w_540.gif

Since I'm here now, though, do you remember Ernest Saunders?

Guest The Fourth Reich
21 hours ago, Punkape said:

Eichmann’s guilt, along with most of the other senior Nazis, was established beyond all doubt, at the Wannasee conference.Everything went on paper.

The Nazis failed to invent a good shredding machine....

In Adolf's time you would have been sent to Sachsenhausen for not being able to spell Wannsee correctly. 

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wasn't actually talking to you - there was a clue where I quoted somebody else, did you spot it?

tumblr_inline_p1f7l9fF3i1t2f78w_540.gif

Since I'm here now, though, do you remember Ernest Saunders?

Ernest Saunders?

Wasn't he the guy who discovered the cure for terminal Alzheimers Disease was Directorship at several FT Top 100 companies?

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ernest Saunders?

Wasn't he the guy who discovered the cure for terminal Alzheimers Disease was Directorship at several FT Top 100 companies?

One of the Guinness Four. I'm surprised their marketing wonks didn't run a campaign claiming it was now a miracle health drink.

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No worries. I hit that shit on behalf of both of us.

You're a good and decent man, and a scholarly gent....I don't care what Spotto says!

On 8/22/2018 at 5:35 PM, The Fourth Reich said:

In Adolf's time you would have been sent to Sachsenhausen for not being able to spell Wannsee correctly. 

Should IKTC's path ever cross with yours, despite wishing he's already suffered the most horrific death possible, I'll wager you'll be PMing photos of your swastika-tattooed maggots and getting hitched in full SS Panzer uniform this side of Christmas.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Should IKTC's path ever cross with yours, despite wishing he's already suffered the most horrific death possible, I'll wager you'll be PMing photos of your swastika-tattooed maggots and getting hitched in full SS Panzer uniform this side of Christmas.

Fuck me - IKTC; one of the best, by being so completely dreadful. I wonder what his username is now?