CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who berate and criticise the Police.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

So some dumb rubber neckers watching a 14 year old getting restrained have taken offence at the way the police were doing it. Wind your fucking necks in you chav fucking scum - yes, it was in Accrington - not the posh bit either.

I bet these cunts aren't telling their tattoo artist how to do his job. Fucking absolute cunts.

I hope they relocate the little 14 year old slag to Rochdale.

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

So some dumb rubber neckers watching a 14 year old getting restrained have taken offence at the way the police were doing it. Wind your fucking necks in you chav fucking scum - yes, it was in Accrington - not the posh bit either.

I bet these cunts aren't telling their tattoo artist how to do his job. Fucking absolute cunts.

Fucking hell, Drew. Have I been ghost writing for you whilst under the influence of drugs? Because I sure as shit can't remember giving you my material.

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What the police didn’t turn up in a classic S Type jaguar with their trusty mild mannered side kick, deliberate over the facts in a country pub and a pint of bitter, then detain the said youth who came quietly having openly admitted the reasons for their felony.   

I thought all police activity and arrests where just like inspector Morse?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, Drew. Have I been ghost writing for you whilst under the influence of drugs? Because I sure as shit can't remember giving you my material.

Enough of your self indulgent, egotistical bullshit. What do you think of the subject of the nom.? It's sort of the whole point of this site. One poster opinions on a cunt, other posters offer their opinions (on the same subject)

ps. Up your MO, FFS

LOL

8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What do you think of the subject of the nom.? 

I'll tell you what I think. Something happened up north to a poor person. The location and the demographic of the victim automatically means that I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Do something else.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well I for one am outraged!

There's a posh bit of Accrington???!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll tell you what I think. Something happened up north to a poor person. The location and the demographic of the victim automatically means that I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Do something else.

Alright then. What about the young lad being robbed at knife point in the MaccyDs near The Whiffler?

Your insular comment has merely reinforced the opinion that you're an interbred, bog dwelling, red neck.

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's about fucking time police tell the whinging fucking limp wristed track suit wearing rotted teeth cheap gold wearing crowd to fuck off and mind the law or else they too will be "restrained," via a shock stick to the fucking head followed promptly by a thorough fucking kicking.  I am sick to death of knowing they have been politically neutered to do what sometimes must be done, so that the shit that ended up floating among the masses can do whatever they fucking think of.....cunts.

Mind your manners and you won't get fuck kicked out of you.  A lesson most learn when they are children.  Time for it to be reintroduced.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What we need are real police officers such as James Anderton.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

My considered opinion, on the subject in question, was to build new workhouses the length and breadth of this troubled land. With live-in accommodation and 12 hour shifts for those with such an anti-establishment mentality. Furthermore, should any member of the Constabulary commit similar obnoxious or aggressive sins, then they can join them in dismal sqaualor and we all benefit double. Now you can't argue with that can you?

Whilst accepting the police have a difficult job (having to waste precious resources dealing with situations that really are the remit of mental health and social care agencies doesn't help) I have a healthy disrespect for police officers who overstep their authority and play on the ignorance of the general public's knowledge of the individual's rights. There is plenty of YouTube content on this, especially in the USA with the "1st Amendment Auditor" movement and to a lesser extent in the UK. Setting aside the "Sovereign Citizen" nonsense and YouTube vloggers who contrive situations in order to earn advertising revenue, there are a few channels who have a point to make and do so in an informative and interesting way. One such person is Crimebodge, a self-confessed armchair lawyer who is now beginning to achieve results.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Enough of your self indulgent, egotistical bullshit. What do you think of the subject of the nom.? It's sort of the whole point of this site. One poster opinions on a cunt, other posters offer their opinions (on the same subject)

Take away the self indulgent, egotistical bullshit and what's he got left? What have any of us got left?

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's about fucking time police tell the whinging fucking limp wristed track suit wearing rotted teeth cheap gold wearing crowd to fuck off and mind the law or else they too will be "restrained," via a shock stick to the fucking head followed promptly by a thorough fucking kicking.  I am sick to death of knowing they have been politically neutered to do what sometimes must be done, so that the shit that ended up floating among the masses can do whatever they fucking think of.....cunts.

Mind your manners and you won't get fuck kicked out of you.  A lesson most learn when they are children.  Time for it to be reintroduced.

judge-dredd-approves.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst accepting the police have a difficult job (having to waste precious resources dealing with situations that really are the remit of mental health and social care agencies doesn't help) I have a healthy disrespect for police officers who overstep their authority and play on the ignorance of the general public's knowledge of the individual's rights. There is plenty of YouTube content on this, especially in the USA with the "1st Amendment Auditor" movement and to a lesser extent in the UK. Setting aside the "Sovereign Citizen" nonsense and YouTube vloggers who contrive situations in order to earn advertising revenue, there are a few channels who have a point to make and do so in an informative and interesting way. One such person is Crimebodge, a self-confessed armchair lawyer who is now beginning to achieve results.

Guest The Fourth Reich

I've watched many of the videos on his channel. He advocates the use of the civil courts to bring dishonest and violent pigs to book as opposed to professional standards branch and the utterly craven IOPC.

The filth have given up fighting him now and just settling out of court.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Your post sounds like an advert for those Gladstone Brookes shisters. 

Guest sean5302
On 8/22/2018 at 12:28 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I've watched lots of Crimebodge's stuff. I find it intriguing along with similar clips.

All you have to do is film somebody from a public space and some jumped up nobody comes trying to stop you. Plod usually doesn't know the law and tries to say we can't film them.

I was also surprised to learn that Plod assisting bailiffs is illegal. They have no right to enter private property, so all the nonsense with "Can't pay we'll take it away" is just that. Nonsense.