CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Up On Blocks

Bubba C

Guest luke swarm
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Bubba C said:

Illogical, irrational, emotional, jealous, stupid, bi-polar fucking headcases. 

And then for 5 days a month they blame it on “womens problems”. 

RIP Mike ‘Walnut’ D. 

I owned a Hillman Avenger in the 70s Bubba, that Cunt spent most of its time up on Blocks.

Sorry best I can do to help you with this one Bubba. 

On 8/31/2018 at 9:46 PM, Bubba C said:

RIP Mike ‘Walnut’ D. 

I feel for those women who struggle with pre menstral tension for over 20 days per month, then period pains for the remaining 31 days. It’s no wonder they constantly chastise their husbands, children, other bitches at the school gate, anyone who crosses their path, the postman, the teachers, the shop assistant, the cat.

if I were a Judge I would simply let these poor souls away with murdering who they like. It must be a constant life of hell pissing out a nose bleeds worth of blood once per month, absolutely terrible, horrendous.

Mums Net reply

• 7 months later...
On 31/08/2018 at 22:46, Bubba C said:

RIP Mike ‘Walnut’ D. 

Bubba, on  reviewing this nom, wouldn't it have been a good time for you to have thrown in the towel  on CC.  'I say potato, you say tatws, let's call the whole thing off'  lol

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can always tell when my missus is going on.  Her loathing and disdain for me make her a right monster in the gym.  She packs on five pounds of muscle and pushes the car up and down the road while stabbing voodoo dolls which oddly resemble me, in the fucking eyes.  After all I do for her the remainder of every month....ungrateful cunt!

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can always tell when my missus is going on.  Her loathing and disdain for me make her a right monster in the gym.  She packs on five pounds of muscle and pushes the car up and down the road while stabbing voodoo dolls which oddly resemble me, in the fucking eyes.  After all I do for her the remainder of every month....ungrateful cunt!

Five pounds of muscle eh? You need to start monitoring that high protein diet. It's very likely the driving force behind the late night Dutch oven suffocation tactics she uses on you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Five pounds of muscle eh? You need to start monitoring that high protein diet. It's very likely the driving force behind the late night Dutch oven suffocation tactics she uses on you.

I've begun putting sock rolls up her arse when she falls asleep.  Since her cooking skills would have made Nazi Germany think twice about genocide, I do get some say as to her dietary intake.  The "special" sleepy tea helps.  

Guest Ollyboro

The cunts on here complaining about women being on the blob are probably the exact same identical cunts who criticised Gary fucking Glitter for his preference of premenstrual women. Show some fucking consistency.

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

The cunts on here complaining about women being on the blob are probably the exact same identical cunts who criticised Gary fucking Glitter for his preference of premenstrual women. Show some fucking consistency.

I'm having a piss take, Olly.  Menstruation is a part of life.  Women go through it physically, their men support them, and take the abuse of it.  As to the point about Gary Glitter, those weren't pre-menstrual women, they were children.  Pre-menstrual signifies menses has set in, Glitter's partners were pre menses....for that, he deserves to be run through with faecal crusted claymore swords.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm having a piss take, Olly.  Menstruation is a part of life.  Women go through it physically, their men support them, and take the abuse of it.  As to the point about Gary Glitter, those weren't pre-menstrual women, they were children.  Pre-menstrual signifies menses has set in, Glitter's partners were pre menses....for that, he deserves to be run through with faecal crusted claymore swords.  

How many women on their period does it take to change a lightbulb? 

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU CUNT!!!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How many women on their period does it take to change a lightbulb? 

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU CUNT!!!

I don't think women should be allowed anywhere near glass objects which can be broken and used to castrate some unsuspecting bloke just voyeur....passing by!