CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudo homeless beggars

Guest Gareth Hunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9/19/2018 at 10:18 PM, Lord Punkape said:

You silly working class cunt.

You need a more appropriate title such as Guv or Gaffer....

lol.

Fuck off peasant.

Punkape. My counterpart agent in your neck of the woods (TdMM), has no idea of who you purport to be; as such it is my theory that you are nothing but a groundman or lawn mower operator for the great and good- my sort- whom you overhear and emulate, but unfortunately shall never, ever be. 

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Punkape. My counterpart agent in your neck of the woods (TdMM), has no idea of who you purport to be; as such it is my theory that you are nothing but a groundman or lawn mower operator for the great and good- my sort- whom you overhear and emulate, but unfortunately shall never, ever be. 

Well that’s your opinion and you’re a chippy peasant unhappy with your lot.

Lol.

Peasants ye are and peasants ye remain..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Lol.

It is not an opinion , merely a statement of fact. My croquet lawn needs a pre- autumn  trim, can you see to it?

thanks

qc

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Lord Punkape said:

You can trim you civil partners pubic hair yourself whilst he’s shoving a croquet mallet up your arse....

Fuck off.

Your imagination is full of filth, typical repressed catholic. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Lol.

Punkape. May I add- can you take a little more care with your wet lipped proclamations and your aristocratic wanna be  pish: tinker though I am, unfortunately for you I am genuinely six billion times better connected than your sorry cunt and it would behove you to note this. Particularly surrounding any mention of lordships or that kind of shite. My friend , aldred Drummond and  I, as you are so well connected you will know his family own the bank on the strand, you feeble cunt, and I can tell you we fully intend to visit Svalbard next winter , the better to shoot polar bears , myself with a fine product from R Ward.

For my own part, I have for a measly 38k been sized for a Tyrolean walnut stocked rifle with the nice fluted and twisted Streyr barrel , trigger and action by Accuracy International . 

You are a homo who lives in someone’s shed.

lol

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Punkape. May I add- can you take a little more care with your wet lipped proclamations and your aristocratic wanna be  pish: tinker though I am, unfortunately for you I am genuinely six billion times better connected than your sorry cunt and it would behove you to note this. Particularly surrounding any mention of lordships or that kind of shite. My friend , aldred Drummond and  I, as you are so well connected you will know his family own the bank on the strand, you feeble cunt, and I can tell you we fully intend to visit Svalbard next winter , the better to shoot polar bears , myself with a fine product from R Ward.

For my own part, I have for a measly 38k been sized for a Tyrolean walnut stocked rifle with the nice fluted and twisted Streyr barrel , trigger and action by Accuracy International . 

lol

Peasant.

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alf, I really like you. You’re very much like my old dad. Solid. Could you recommend a good book?

Try this one, frank. 

https://www.worldofbooks.com/en-gb/books/david-l-hayles/the-suicide-kit/GOR001403987?keyword=&gclid=CjwKCAjwio3dBRAqEiwAHWsNVRIxzeUD9PI5IHRd9dd7Dv1E58Jeld8HBucgDk5purgvxEIMCNH-5RoCaiEQAvD_BwE

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

lol

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

lol

I preferred ‘glock’. 

48 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm prevented from adding the suitable tome. I'm on a ASBO, courtesy of a spineless grass. 

Don't worry about it, I'll do the dirty work for you in due course. However, we don't really need to inform the puntership of Franks utter poofery and extensive library on the subject.

I suggest the queer cunt reads this in a vain attempt to avoid a dose of the really bad AIDS

Image result for books for homos

47 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm prevented from adding the suitable tome. I'm on a ASBO, courtesy of a spineless grass. 

You've got no one to blame but yourself, 'eavens. Frank is a smart-arse cunt who knows exactly how to get under someone's skin and takes great pleasure in causing hysteria. He feeds on it like a parasite. You should surely know by now that the best course of action is to simply make fun of his spindly legs and tell him to fuck off when he tries to get them around you.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't worry about it, I'll do the dirty work for you in due course. However, we don't really need to inform the puntership of Franks utter poofery and extensive library on the subject.

I suggest the queer cunt reads this in a vain attempt to avoid a dose of the really bad AIDS

Are you still good for Haytor on Monday mate? Only a couple of hours from Glawster .. M5, then A38 and come off at the Drumbridges roundabout .. I will be waiting. Take the turning on to the Liverton Road and look for a yellow T reg Triumph Dolomite Sprint.

13 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Are you still good for Haytor on Monday mate? Only a couple of hours from Glawster .. M5, then A38 and come off at the Drumbridges roundabout .. I will be waiting. Take the turning on to the Liverton Road and look for a yellow T reg Triumph Dolomite Sprint.

Vinyl roof?