CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poorly dentitioned mouth breathing barely upright humanoids who appear to have drawn from a gene pool the depth of a fucking mirage aren't just restricted to quaintly named villages and towns in England either. 

The entire western suburbs of pretty much any city in Australia can furnish you with an elegant sufficiency of such unfortunately fecund creatures.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Poorly dentitioned mouth breathing barely upright humanoids who appear to have drawn from a gene pool the depth of a fucking mirage aren't just restricted to quaintly named villages and towns in England either. 

The entire western suburbs of pretty much any city in Australia can furnish you with an elegant sufficiency of such unfortunately fecund creatures.

Even so. It's got to be better than here. This will be an Islamic state soon. The writing's on the wall.  

'If you want to know who your rulers are, look to whoever you are not allowed to criticise.' 

Anyway, I'm coming to Oz. Can I work on your sheep farm? I promise I won't fuck them.

Guest Queefer
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Even so. It's got to be better than here. This will be an Islamic state soon. The writing's on the wall.  

'If you want to know who your rulers are, look to whoever you are not allowed to criticise.' 

Anyway, I'm coming to Oz. Can I work on your sheep farm? I promise I won't fuck them.

Anyway the kangaroos are a better shag. Don't poke the Koalas though they are all riddled with Chlamydia the cute faced dirty little slappers.

Guest Queefer
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder if Australian paedophiles rape Wallabies instead of kangaroos.

Unlikely - the improbably named Pademelons are the smallest marsupials and provide the tightest ride - although their stature does slightly restrict their jumping ability 

Guest Queefer
1 minute ago, Queefer said:

Unlikely - the improbably named Pademelons are the smallest marsupials and provide the tightest ride - although their stature does slightly restrict their jumping ability 

You may be interested to climb on a Red Necked Pademelon which whilst resident in Queensland is a bigotted little fucker that voted for Trump

On 10/3/2018 at 10:19 AM, Neil said:

I'll see your Bishop fucking Auckland and raise you a Grate(sic) fucking Yarmouth

I see your Yarnmouth with Evesham, and raise the stakes with The inbred, feril, gypsy encampment that is Shipston On Stour.  The population is “rare”.   

12 hours ago, southerncunt said:

A bounty of Bogans 

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I spent a month cleaning circus tents as a backpacker in Logan (Bogan) Lee.

Some of the characters and stories I’ve got from that month will last a life time. A litany of glue eaters that make any English yokel look like a fully qualified MENSA member. 

On 10/4/2018 at 10:48 PM, southerncunt said:

What are your thoughts on the south island of New Zealand? .. I have a friend who originates from Brockville near Dunedin .. she reckons that even the sheep there get depressed and lonely.

20 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

What are your thoughts on the south island of New Zealand? .. I have a friend who originates from Brockville near Dunedin .. she reckons that even the sheep there get depressed and lonely.

The major native languages spoken in Nigeria represent three major families of African languages - the majority are Niger-Congo languages, such as Yoruba, Ibo, the Hausa language is Afro-Asiatic; and Kanuri, spoken in the northeast, primarily Borno State, is a member of the Nilo-Saharan family.

1 minute ago, Lord Punkape said:

The major native languages spoken in Nigeria represent three major families of African languages - the majority are Niger-Congo languages, such as Yoruba, Ibo, the Hausa language is Afro-Asiatic; and Kanuri, spoken in the northeast, primarily Borno State, is a member of the Nilo-Saharan family.

I bet you can say "how much for sucky fucky?" In all those languages.

Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Why the sudden interest in everything Nigerian? Has your pimp trafficked you to Lagos and you're reading up on native customs?

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 10/6/2018 at 9:50 PM, Lord Punkape said:

You know how to beg for mercy in all of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

No, no, I'm not having this. I don't care about your bygone industry and deliverance towns. Minehead in the wind and rain when I'm out of downers is deeply traumatic. Especially when Suggs rolls into fucking Butlins. Another pitcher of Carling then at £15 a go. Pissed on then pissed right off.

13 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

No, no, I'm not having this. I don't care about your bygone industry and deliverance towns. Minehead in the wind and rain when I'm out of downers is deeply traumatic. Especially when Suggs rolls into fucking Butlins. Another pitcher of Carling then at £15 a go. Pissed on then pissed right off.

Shut up you fucking idiot.