CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

What does the name Bishop Auckland suggest to you? A ye olde market town with a nod to the new world perhaps? Perfectly preserved shop facades blending in seamlessly with the village green and late Norman church? Croquet and quoits?

Nah. The first thing that struck me about Bishop fucking Auckland was the mangy looking pony tethered to the fucking roundabout at the entrance to Bishop fucking Auckland. This mass of matted hair looked like it might have belonged to the two fucking pikeys riding on a horse and trap that I'd been stuck behind on the road into Bishop fucking Auckland. Most places have signs telling you how far it is to other places. And these distances are generally speaking expressed in miles, or half miles. Not in Bishop fucking Auckland. Bishop fucking Auckland appears to use dog shite. Seriously, there's a pile of dog shit every 10 metres (10.936 yards after Brexit) in Bishop fucking Auckland.                                                                    "Excuse me, my good fellow, could you tell me how far it is to the coal merchants?"

"Why aye, marra. Ya need ta folla the pile of dog shite for three and a dozen more dog shites, tack a left at the pile of dog shite, then folla the piles of dog shite till ya reach a pile of dog shite and it's there. Next to another pile of dog shite. I diven't knaa if you've seen my dog shite, have ya marra ? I seem to have lost it."

Dog shite also appears to signify social status in Bishop fucking Auckland. Several homes had large piles of dog shite leading to their front doors. These homes also appeared to be the ones whose gates hadn't totally fallen off and whose trampolines were still standing in the front garden.

The most shocking thing about the entire place was the amount of blokes in their 40s and 50s, sporting shell suits and hanging about street corners on BMXs. Next to a pile of dog shite. Seriously. Even the good folks in East Cleveland (Brotton, Skinningrove etc) appear to be cappuccino sipping, gauloises puffing sophisticates when compared to the lobotomised Mackem half-breed dog shite worshippers one encounters in Bishop fucking Auckland. Cunts to man.

22 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

What does the name Bishop Auckland suggest to you? A ye olde market town with a nod to the new world perhaps? Perfectly preserved shop facades blending in seamlessly with the village green and late Norman church? Croquet and quoits?

Nah. The first thing that struck me about Bishop fucking Auckland was the mangy looking pony tethered to the fucking roundabout at the entrance to Bishop fucking Auckland. This mass of matted hair looked like it might have belonged to the two fucking pikeys riding on a horse and trap that I'd been stuck behind on the road into Bishop fucking Auckland. Most places have signs telling you how far it is to other places. And these distances are generally speaking expressed in miles, or half miles. Not in Bishop fucking Auckland. Bishop fucking Auckland appears to use dog shite. Seriously, there's a pile of dog shit every 10 metres (10.936 yards after Brexit) in Bishop fucking Auckland.                                                                    "Excuse me, my good fellow, could you tell me how far it is to the coal merchants?"

"Why aye, marra. Ya need ta folla the pile of dog shite for three and a dozen more dog shites, tack a left at the pile of dog shite, then folla the piles of dog shite till ya reach a pile of dog shite and it's there. Next to another pile of dog shite. I diven't knaa if you've seen my dog shite, have ya marra ? I seem to have lost it."

Dog shite also appears to signify social status in Bishop fucking Auckland. Several homes had large piles of dog shite leading to their front doors. These homes also appeared to be the ones whose gates hadn't totally fallen off and whose trampolines were still standing in the front garden.

The most shocking thing about the entire place was the amount of blokes in their 40s and 50s, sporting shell suits and hanging about street corners on BMXs. Next to a pile of dog shite. Seriously. Even the good folks in East Cleveland (Brotton, Skinningrove etc) appear to be cappuccino sipping, gauloises puffing sophisticates when compared to the lobotomised Mackem half-breed dog shite worshippers one encounters in Bishop fucking Auckland. Cunts to man.

I had forgotten the term Marra and your use of it brought back fond memories of 4 years living in a similar environment in Cumbria.  What a dog shit infested, heavily drug dependent, unemployable, bmx riding in their 40s set of cunts they were.  Utter fucking shit hole full of marras pet. 

On 10/3/2018 at 12:46 AM, Ollyboro said:

Nay Branches on the Family Tree

The only Town Twinned with itself.

Brother, Sister, Mam, Dad, who knows who is who ar divant narr marra.

Try the Chemists in the delightful hamlet of Cumbernauld, early in the morning when they ring the Methadone bell, and get the bottle of sugar-free green out of the vault. The sun is just bleaching the sky, and from all directions come these shambling figures in tracksuits and untied shoes. 

Must have been the inspiration for George A. Romero.

Cumbernauld is also where I first discovered the charming practice of spit-back. 

Irvine Welsh is a undeniable Cunt. 

West Wycombe

Twinned with Père Lachaise Cemetery, this truly is the Village of the Damned.

Snaggle-toothed yokels present a new and interesting strain to test the Bucks Council pest control authorites, whose only answer is to spike the two-litre bottles of meths these droids suck down for their sustenance.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

West Wycombe

Twinned with Père Lachaise Cemetery, this truly is the Village of the Damned.

Snaggle-toothed yokels present a new and interesting strain to test the Bucks Council pest control authorites, whose only answer is to spike the two-litre bottles of meths these droids suck down for their sustenance.

Ever been to Chinnor? 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll raise you one Cinderford...

Bollocks. Chinnor’s main attraction was a cement works and they don’t even have that anymore.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Bollocks. Chinnor’s main attraction was a cement works and they don’t even have that anymore.

https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/cinderford-tenth-circle-hell.html

I'll cede to you local knowledge William. All's I can say is "Sinerfud" as the native mutants call it, has to been seen to be believed. 

I reckon this thread could produce some great candidates for the CC Xmas piss up, decided by poll of course 

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ever been to Chinnor? 

I practically live there matey-boy!

Fuck me, I thought West Wycombe was a bit 'middle of the Twit towns 'Venn Diagram, but Chinnor is getting really micro level.

What next? 'Third caravan on the left in the Pikey camp just down the road from me'. A worthy nom, which hits the sweet spot like a Kevin Pietersen cover drive, 'cept no fucker has a clue what I'm on about.

{adopts 'Angus Deyton in his HIGNFY pomp' voice} 'So no change there then'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll raise you one Cinderford...

Didcot surely trumps that. The main landmark was a power station that collapsed burying some workers so that isn't even there. They had a flea pit of a cinema where I went to see The Amazing Mr Blunden when I was a kid. The film broke down halfway through so a couple of hundred very pissed off kids high on popcorn and kiora went fucking apeshit. 

Some say the poor ice cream lady never got over the following riot. She was found dead some weeks later covered in smarties and chocolate flakes. She had topped herself. Ithangyow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didcot surely trumps that. The main landmark was a power station that collapsed burying some workers so that isn't even there. They had a flea pit of a cinema where I went to see The Amazing Mr Blunden when I was a kid. The film broke down halfway through so a couple of hundred very pissed off kids high on popcorn and kiora went fucking apeshit. 

Some say the poor ice cream lady never got over the following riot. She was found dead some weeks later covered in smarties and chocolate flakes. She had topped herself. Ithangyow

'The A of O' as it's known locally ('Arsehole of Oxfordshire')

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's end this war of shitty UK towns right now.

East Anglia proudly presents... Harwich and Jaywick.

game over. The Enola Gay is headed home. 

Hold your fucking horses, son. In mine and Wikipedia's definition of East Anglia, Essex doesn't feature. We've got enough problems with Yarmouth and Ipswich.

220px-East_Anglia_UK_Locator_Map.svg.png

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hold your fucking horses, son. In mine and Wikipedia's definition of East Anglia, Essex doesn't feature. We've got enough problems with Yarmouth and Ipswich.

220px-East_Anglia_UK_Locator_Map.svg.png

Seen Pontins at Hemsby recently? They say it's overgrown and derelict now, but the latest photographs look exactly the same as I remember it 20 years ago. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Seen Pontins at Hemsby recently? They say it's overgrown and derelict now, but the latest photographs look exactly the same as I remember it 20 years ago. 

I was hoping that it had fallen into the sea that day earlier this year. I'm sure that 'Eavens felt the same re his Pedigree Chum flavoured hard drive.