CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactly right. This cunts avatar depicts a football, which, to me, makes him a thick fucking iron.

Withers, I don't need you to validate my opinions or state the fucking obvious. I extend the advice I offered to Arthur to you as well.

On another note, can you remember when you first showed up? I miss the almighty tussles that we'd have, Bill, Bubbles and Quincy joining in the fun. There was abuse, intrigue, grassing, PM scandals, the absolute fucking works. 

You are a vile, disgusting weasel of a man, but I respect a worthy adversary. What have I got now? Nothing and no one.

2 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

No, no, I'm not having this. I don't care about your bygone industry and deliverance towns. Minehead in the wind and rain when I'm out of downers is deeply traumatic. Especially when Suggs rolls into fucking Butlins. Another pitcher of Carling then at £15 a go. Pissed on then pissed right off.

Arthur this is utterly shit. And I hate football, I really do. '...fuckin' hell ref he was in acres of space, never write off the Germans, what a result, gissanother Carling, travelled to the match on the NHS coach... lalalalala...' Your football-vapidity 1:1 result was confirmed when you had trouble telling the difference between a fucking state-funded health service and well-known private coach company.

With this shit above, your extra time really has come to an end. Idiot. Retire yourself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Arthur this is utterly shit. And I hate football, I really do. '...fuckin' hell ref he was in acres of space, never write off the Germans, what a result, gissanother Carling, travelled to the match on the NHS coach... lalalalala...' Your football-vapidity 1:1 result was confirmed when you had trouble telling the difference between a fucking state-funded health service and well-known private coach company.

With this shit above, your extra time really has come to an end. Idiot. Retire yourself.

I've got absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the only football based anecdotes that Arthur can bore the residents of his local flat-roof pub with are Ron Atkinson based. 

I can picture him in one of those plastic black jackets with a panther on the back, sat hunched over a half pint of something that stinks of eggs, proudly regaling the local clientele with Big Ron's Marcel Desailly rant whilst loudly proclaiming "I'm not racist, but...".

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the only football based anecdotes that Arthur can bore the residents of his local flat-roof pub with are Ron Atkinson based. 

I can picture him in one of those plastic black jackets with a panther on the back, sat hunched over a half pint of something that stinks of eggs, proudly regaling the local clientele with Big Ron's Macel Desailly rant whilst loudly proclaiming "I'm not racist, but...".

Brexit means we’re leaving.