CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middle Class Recreational Drug Users to be targetted

Penny Farthing

I'd just leave these cunts alone, let natural selection take place and watch them all die of boredom, sitting around yammering about Jack Shit, fiddling with their skins and crapping on about how great their weed / bugle / dealer is.

You ever been in a room full of middle class drug users?

It's more fucking tedious than the AGM of Punkers Golf Club.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'd just leave these cunts alone, let natural selection take place and watch them all die of boredom, sitting around yammering about Jack Shit, fiddling with their skins and crapping on about how great their weed / bugle / dealer is.

You ever been in a room full of middle class drug users?

It's more fucking tedious than the AGM of Punkers Golf Club.

My family is from the world that Punker's aspires to be in and yes these posh drug parties are fucking tedious.

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

My family is from the world that Punker's aspires to be in and yes these posh drug parties are fucking tedious.

A room full of regular or heavy drinkers is a room full of arseholes too!

If all substances were controlled and not left to criminal gangs then there would be a lot fewer victims. The war on drugs has been lost for 50 years.

Now where's my bong?

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 10/3/2018 at 10:33 AM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

there was no war to be won .. until around 60 years ago there was little legislation concerning many of what are now seen as problem drugs.

The suppliers were regulated as they were pharmacists. These would not have existed otherwise. The forced march was taken to the south pole by Scott.

forced-march1.jpg.57971939e92a8610b60157d11c832521.jpg1123391832_3(6).jpg.1758239d1f77ec42d1f05d3754b9c71a.jpg

On 10/5/2018 at 12:01 AM, Noakes said:

The suppliers were regulated as they were pharmacists. These would not have existed otherwise. The forced march was taken to the south pole by Scott.

forced-march1.jpg.57971939e92a8610b60157d11c832521.jpg1123391832_3(6).jpg.1758239d1f77ec42d1f05d3754b9c71a.jpg

Before bringing the stuff onto the market, Bright Krauts decided that Aspirin was bad for health,  but heroin was all fine and dandy. Mind you, Yanks seem to offer the same medical advice these days, over hundred years on.