CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anjem Choudary dangerous cunt

Earl of Punkape

On 10/20/2018 at 1:08 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Precisely. The majority agree with cunts like Choudray. And the liberal new world order believe the results of the surveys that indicate only 3% of Muslims support extremism. Because they're all going to admit supporting terrorism in a street poll! But the leftie elite believe the bullshit, and the leftie elite seem to be in control of what the rest of us are allowed to think and say.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Surely he still has a right to go out and earn his bacon?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 5:18 PM, Fender777 said:

We could make a deal with the Ruskies, let them poison him for us and then blame them for it. 

What is perplexing is that outside prison they can silence censor him and other similar cunts, yet in prison they are allowed to poison the minds of other prisoners without limit. If prison i to serve a function with these cunts its needs to be mind  reprogramming from day one .. no access their religion, any sign of them attempting to pray or worship their sky fairy should mean them being straitjacked and gagged and no release or hope of release until they have shown that they have been cleansed of religious beliefs for at least five years and straight back into chokey for another five years at the first sign of them displaying any such nonsense.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 1:53 PM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

What is perplexing is that outside prison they can silence censor him and other similar cunts, yet in prison they are allowed to poison the minds of other prisoners without limit. If prison i to serve a function with these cunts its needs to be mind  reprogramming from day one .. no access their religion, any sign of them attempting to pray or worship their sky fairy should mean them being straitjacked and gagged and no release or hope of release until they have shown that they have been cleansed of religious beliefs for at least five years and straight back into chokey for another five years at the first sign of them displaying any such nonsense.

That sounds good to me Phlegy, but i think torture should also be an option if they don't comply, a like for a like, if you know what i mean...

4 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

That sounds good to me Phlegy, but i think torture should also be an option if they don't comply, a like for a like, if you know what i mean...

You're starting to sound like Mick Taylor again Fends. I think you may be relapsing...

..I like it! But let's make the torture compulsory rather than optional.