CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cambridge

Snowy

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

It wouldn't matter if he spelt anything to me I'd still manage to fuck it up,on a side note do you ever sit in the bath,pull you're foreskin back and pretend you're reinacting the chest hugger scene from alien?

No, funnily enough I have never laid in the bath and pulled back my foreskin, imagining my bellend to be a xenomorph egg pod.

you're more fucked up than that Ratcum.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, funnily enough I have never laid in the bath and pulled back my foreskin, imagining my bellend to be a xenomorph egg pod.

Wolfie's not sat in bath. Period. 

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, Snowy said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1030033/Cambridge-university-poppy-remembrance-Sunday-student-union

I am lost at this generation as any of you,but I was always brought up with respect to war heroes,how could anyone replace history just because it doesn't include anyone else from there own countries, get fucked with this P.C shit,from ripping down supposed statues that promote impearlism to the founding fathers in America the world's gone fucking mad,from a binmans point of view(fuck you frank;)

I find it disgusting that cunts at these student unions are activists on such non topics,  safe topics.  But ignore the real topics of our day, like plastic poisoning of the sea, cyber war, or sex trafficing.  They would rather tackle the non topic of laying a reach or wearing a poppy.   To be fair 80% of the students in this country are fucking shameless, vile and hateful anyway.  I fucking hate them.  I hope they all fuck each other to death with gay, bent, transgender, faggot Aids filling their arseholes like the fleas of a thousand camels.

Edited by N/A

On 10/18/2018 at 11:34 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Excellent use of the word xenomorph.   

Yippy ki a. It’s a bug hunt !

On 10/18/2018 at 10:27 AM, Snowy said:

It wouldn't matter if he spelt anything to me I'd still manage to fuck it up,on a side note do you ever sit in the bath,pull you're foreskin back and pretend you're reinacting the chest hugger scene from alien?

You're clearly not Jewish, Snowy, which means you've instantly gone up in my estimation.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 11:14 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I find it disgusting that cunts at these student unions are activists on such non topics,  safe topics.  But ignore the real topics of our day, like plastic poisoning of the sea, cyber war, or sex trafficing.  They would rather tackle the non topic of laying a reach or wearing a poppy.   To be fair 80% of the students in this country are fucking shameless, vile and hateful anyway.  I fucking hate them.  I hope they all fuck each other to death with gay, bent, transgender, faggot Aids filling their arseholes like the fleas of a thousand camels.

Mc,I couldn't really give a fuck to be honest,I had as much interest in most of my topics as you have in sourcing out Cotswold stone,how's the hands by the way they still small and womanly like?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Snowy said:

Mc,I couldn't really give a fuck to be honest,I had as much interest in most of my topics as you have in sourcing out Cotswold stone,how's the hands by the way they still small and womanly like?

No they are smelling like Grimbsy fish market on a hot sticky day. I’ve been at your mum again.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

No they are smelling like Grimbsy fish market on a hot sticky day. I’ve been at your mum again.

Would you like me to send you a picture of my dear old mom which you could Photoshop you're small baby soft skin hands sliding up her hairy axe wound,maybe on top of an Audi, with a picture of the Cotswolds in the background?

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Be grateful that an unfazed Snowy came back with a suitable riposte otherwise you would be either in cooler or back wearing a tag for a considerable period of time.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

That is a fuckin terrible effort MC baby..what the fucks happened to ya ..yer turning into nearly every other arsehole on here 

Panzbaby 

I do apologise for turning into someone Roops would approve of, but I have been on medication for the past 6 weeks to reduce racist tendancies, right wing thoughts, violence against fellow cunts and a deep seated hatred for all things welsh.  I pass that crown of thorns to you.

Suck your mum.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Be grateful that an unfazed Snowy came back with a suitable riposte otherwise you would be either in cooler or back wearing a tag for a considerable period of time.

He deserved a little prod.  Sorry mum.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I do apologise for turning into someone Roops would approve of, but I have been on medication for the past 6 weeks to reduce racist tendancies, right wing thoughts, violence against fellow cunts and a deep seated hatred for all things welsh.  I pass that crown of thorns to you.

Suck your mum.

I come on here to be entertained..yer drifting into school yard bollix..take more meds or less whatever the fuck it takes to get yer mojo back MC baby 

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Weakness personified. Are you Cressida Strapon? Mavis May perhaps?

These wankers are taking the piss out of you Mrs R. None of my business of course.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Judge, if anybody asks me why I like you, I'd be unable to answer.  You've always made me laugh.  But you bloody well know Roops can handle herself in the trenches.  Do cease the pot stirring.  

Care to meet for a pint and a kebab, not necessarily in that order? 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Weakness personified. Are you Cressida Strapon? Mavis May perhaps?

These wankers are taking the piss out of you Mrs R. None of my business of course.

Judge .. I bet that for all your angerhollics on here in real life you are a timid little man hiding behind your partner's apron strings scared to say or do anything that "she who must be obeyed" does not approve of. You are stereotypical hen-pecked husband.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Judge .. I bet that for all your angerhollics on here in real life you are a timid little man hiding behind your partner's apron strings scared to say or do anything that "she who must be obeyed" does not approve of. You are stereotypical hen-pecked husband.

Eric the Cuntpussy hides behind the "apron strings".