CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cambridge

Snowy

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1030033/Cambridge-university-poppy-remembrance-Sunday-student-union

I am lost at this generation as any of you,but I was always brought up with respect to war heroes,how could anyone replace history just because it doesn't include anyone else from there own countries, get fucked with this P.C shit,from ripping down supposed statues that promote impearlism to the founding fathers in America the world's gone fucking mad,from a binmans point of view(fuck you frank;)

25 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I'm as lost as gyps was in the post,have you taken you're meds,please elaborate from you're  3 post reply topic, does it correlate to this,work with me babay

If care to read and comprehend about the subject that your nomination is about and and the charlatans that are the "Peace Pledge Union"  you should be understand the connection.

58 minutes ago, Snowy said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1030033/Cambridge-university-poppy-remembrance-Sunday-student-union

I am lost at this generation as any of you,but I was always brought up with respect to war heroes,how could anyone replace history just because it doesn't include anyone else from there own countries, get fucked with this P.C shit,from ripping down supposed statues that promote impearlism to the founding fathers in America the world's gone fucking mad,from a binmans point of view(fuck you frank;)

Sorry! Tommy was decapitated twice?

59 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Bunch of fucking middle class pricks. 

• Like 1

I haven't got an issue with remembering those who were conscripted to fight and die in a pointless war to satisfy the braggadocio of imperial powers.

What I do have a problem with, is all the "Help for Heroes" shit and fawning over the current batch of military personnel. Frankly, I have no sympathy for any cunt who was too fucking stupid to enter civvy street, so signed up willingly to get their legs blown off in a desert shit hole.  No one forced them into it and they knew what they were signing up for. 

Thick fucking cunts.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't got an issue with remembering those who were conscripted to fight and die in a pointless war to satisfy the braggadocio of imperial powers.

What I do have a problem with, is all the "Help for Heroes" shit and fawning over the current batch of military personnel. Frankly, I have no sympathy for any cunt who was too fucking stupid to enter civvy street, so signed up willingly to get their legs blown off in a desert shit hole.  No one forced them into it and they knew what they were signing up for. 

Thick fucking cunts.

Not forgetting, most of the cunts end up earning a fortune advertising cereal bars once they've won a couple of medals for going round an athletics track with a strap-on Pogo Stick, or blind football with a jingly ball that they chase around like spazzy kittens.

Every year it's the same fucking pantomime.

On the one hand, it's  a bunch of Red poppy Nazis, firing off stiff letters to Channel Four because John Snow wears a white one, Fatima Manji wears a black one and Matt Frei wears one with a fairy light on.

On the other you have a bunch of Social Justice Warriors, keen to tell us all - loudly and great length (do they have any other default settings?) - what poppies and those who wear them think and glorify in. As per usual with these soppy cunts, the drop off from wearing a poppy to being a blood-crazed Spartan ready to rape in the name of your country, is but a short step.

Thank fuck there's a largely silent majority who remember folks who put duty and quiet determination before ambition and gross emotional lability, wear their poppy, quietly reflect perhaps on people they knew who made the ultimate sacrifice - and then get on with their lives.

• Like 3

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Every year it's the same fucking pantomime.

On the one hand, it's  a bunch of Red poppy Nazis, firing off stiff letters to Channel Four because John Snow wears a white one, Fatima Manji wears a black one and Matt Frei wears one with a fairy light on.

On the other you have a bunch of Social Justice Warriors, keen to tell us all - loudly and great length (do they have any other default settings?) - what poppies and those who wear them think and glorify in. As per usual with these soppy cunts, the drop off from wearing a poppy to being a blood-crazed Spartan ready to rape in the name of your country, is but a short step.

Thank fuck there's a largely silent majority who remember folks who put duty and quiet determination before ambition and gross emotional lability, wear their poppy, quietly reflect perhaps on people they knew who made the ultimate sacrifice - and then get on with their lives.

Well said that man - nailed it ( which is what should be done to a barn door with these drivelling soppy twats ) 

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Fuck all this shit, Snowy. When I saw the title of this nom I thought that you'd be voicing a hatred of the actual city, which I would wholeheartedly agree with. I was there for two nights this weekend and I've got several gripes. 

The obvious one is about the prevalence of bikes, all cyclists naturally being cunts who deserve to have a Bedford Rascal reverse repeatedly over their raleigh bikes and heads.

Secondly, in a further effort to alienate Godfearing car drivers, I was absolutely fucking apoplectic to find that five hours of parking in the centre was being charged at over 25 quid.

Thirdly, once you get to the centre, you might as well be in Shanghai. Fucking chinks everywhere battering the fuck out of unweary passers by with selfie sticks and absolutely fucking massive rucksacks.

Finally, I find it difficult to relax anywhere if there's a student who's head needs kicking in within a mile's radius. With the official Cambridge University, plus Stubby's alma mater, Anglia Ruskin, the place is absolutely fucking heaving with greasy little cunts waving about coupons and bogof vouchers, crawling in and out of university approved safe spaces like the wretched fucking vermin that they are.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck all this shit, Snowy. When I saw the title of this nom I thought that you'd be voicing a hatred of the actual city, which I would wholeheartedly agree with. I was there for two nights this weekend and I've got several gripes. 

The obvious one is about the prevalence of bikes, all cyclists naturally being cunts who deserve to have a Bedford Rascal reverse repeatedly over their raleigh bikes and heads.

Secondly, in a further effort to alienate Godfearing car drivers, I was absolutely fucking apoplectic to find that five hours of parking in the centre was being charged at over 25 quid.

Thirdly, once you get to the centre, you might as well be in Shanghai. Fucking chinks everywhere battering the fuck out of unweary passers by with selfie sticks and absolutely fucking massive rucksacks.

Finally, I find it difficult to relax anywhere if there's a student who's head needs kicking in within a mile's radius. With the official Cambridge University, plus Stubby's alma mater, Anglia Ruskin, the place is absolutely fucking heaving with greasy little cunts waving about coupons and bogof vouchers, crawling in and out of university approved safe spaces like the wretched fucking vermin that they are.

They should nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure 

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

We've talked about this decs before,if you put to many words I won't keep up,Cambridge,full of wankers,I hate them, will do,don't fluff this shit out for no reason my mind is as jittery as an Alzheimer patient after 10 pills.

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Thick fucking cunts.

Dec's be honest about this .. have you ever been legless in Norwich?

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

We've talked about this decs before,if you put to many words I won't keep up,Cambridge,full of wankers,I hate them, will do,don't fluff this shit out for no reason my mind is as jittery as an Alzheimer patient after 10 pills.

Oxfords the same cuntfest. Too much fluff for you?

• Like 1

I couldn't disagree more with some of the above.

I lived in Cambridge for years and I still return each year. It's a smashing place, just big enough to claim anonymity if you so wish.

It punches above its weight in almost every way, with some amazing restaurants, wine shops, festivals, theatres, pubs, clubs, architecture and green spaces. It's also got a bit of a dark underbelly with some grim council estates and scummy areas like Mill Road, but these give it proper city feel. And in spite of it being full of Chinks and an increasing amount of Russians, it's very well policed, low in crime, and it's absolutely crawling with stunning women. 

Downside? You'll be just a stone's throw from Jazz, who lives in nearby Suffolk.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I lived in Cambridge for years and I still return each year. It's a smashing place, just big enough to claim anonymity if you so wish.

It punches above its weight in almost every way, with some amazing restaurants, wine shops, festivals, theatres, pubs, clubs, architecture and green spaces. It's also got a bit of a dark underbelly with some grim council estates and scummy areas like Mill Road, but these give it proper city feel. And in spite of it being full of Chinks and an increasing amount of Russians, it's very well policed, low in crime, and it's absolutely crawling with stunning women. 

Downside? You'll be just a stone's throw from Jazz, who lives in nearby Suffolk.

Are there many “Noirs” there? 

18 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Are there many “Noirs” there? 

MC would love it there, Ape. I would say there are less 'noirs' per square mile than most other UK cities of similar size. He's also fond of Thai chicks, and I'm sure such a versatile bigot would soon grow fond of other types of Gooks.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Say's it all, doesn't it.  You pitiful fool. 

7 hours ago, Snowy said:

Has that rotten cunt been spelling at you again?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has that rotten cunt been spelling at you again?

It wouldn't matter if he spelt anything to me I'd still manage to fuck it up,on a side note do you ever sit in the bath,pull you're foreskin back and pretend you're reinacting the chest hugger scene from alien?